FBGangsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just got Swole V2

Just got it yesterday in the mail and I'll start taking it monday. I got it because of all the great things everyone seems to say about it here. I had tried GNC's creatine before but it didn't do much for me.

Anyways, should I take it twice a day as it says? I'm thinking right after breakfast in the morning and then when I get home after working out at school which is around 4:30.

Also, if I take it after my workout.....would it matter when I take my whey protein shake? Cus usually I take that right when I get home, so idk if I should take my protein then swole or the other way around.

Should I take it on weekends (days off, I work out mon-fri)?

Anyways I'll see how it works......maxed out yesterday at bench and got 230.....which I think is already good for me considering I only weigh 160.

rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used it and took it as recommended, twice per day. I believe you should at the very least follow label directions on a product. Underdosing is a real concern with supplements, and why many claim a product doesn't work.

And yes, take it on your days off too.

Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by rgkstl
    I used it and took it as recommended, twice per day. I believe you should at the very least follow label directions on a product. Underdosing is a real concern with supplements, and why many claim a product doesn't work.

And yes, take it on your days off too.
    That's what I did too.
    Just Bring It!

391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 391rippy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    take it at the same time as you drink your protein shake. you can even mix it in with the protein if you'd like. and yes, take it on off-days

FBGangsta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    twice a day on off days too?

And......I don't think I'll be mixing it with my protein shake. Fruit flavor or w/e swole is won't taste too good w/chocolate protein.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On off days take it 2x per day with meals
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

irish329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes, on off days also. i believe it says to take it 8 hours apart as well. i had great results with swolev2. my strength increased a good amount and my pumps were sick. i also found myself with a lot more endurance during workouts. good luck bro.