Page 6 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Cybernetic Periodization KhanPaulsen's Avatar
    KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sending to top. OLD thread.

I advise people to READ some of the questions here, as they will learn from them.
    Last edited by KhanPaulsen; 04-11-2005 at 12:13 PM.
    NSCA-CPT.

KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000) KhanPaulsen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Open for questions.
    NSCA-CPT.

muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You train DC style, yet you recommended once a week for each BP to someone else above. Why's that

Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Okay well right now, especially since summer is right around the corner, I really just wanna decrease my bodyfat enough to see my abs. I'm pretty cut and defined in all places except my torso .. like lower back and stomach. So right now I'm doing HST 3-day split, with 10-15 minutes of light walking/jogging after. The other 3 days of the week I attempt to do some high-intensity cardio like HIIT, and then I have 1 rest day. Is that okay? I'm not so much interested in building muscle right now, I just want to preserve the muscle I do have as best as possible while I burn off fat. It's also hard to track calories while at college on a cafeteria meal plan but I attempt to maintain a low calorie diet as well.

Any other suggestions? I tried Scorch for a fat burner but since I have slightly elevated blood pressure that didn't go over too well with my heart so I don't wanna try any stimulants.

Thanks Khan.
    I've still got a lot to learn.

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by muscleboy333
    You train DC style, yet you recommended once a week for each BP to someone else above. Why's that
    Not everybody trains DC...in fact to most of the guys here DC wouldn't be the way to go...at first.
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by K_muscle
    Not everybody trains DC...in fact to most of the guys here DC wouldn't be the way to go...at first.
    I agree with you 100%, not everyone's ready for DC, but they could be doing a less advanced program with higher frequency. If you believe in DC's methods, you would be a big fan of higher frequency training. So why recommend once a week

A few reasons. DC is an advanced training system, and I know my recovery times. Also, I am past the "building a foundation" stage.

Training a body part once a week fits well-within most people's recovery states, let's them build their body, learn their body, and make serious gains.

Me being a DCer does effect my views on some things, but it doesn't effect how I would train my trainees.
    NSCA-CPT.

I agree with you 100%, not everyone's ready for DC, but they could be doing a less advanced program with higher frequency. If you believe in DC's methods, you would be a big fan of higher frequency training. So why recommend once a week
    DC is pretty high frequency in one respect (3 times in 2 weeks for each body part) HOWEVER (big point here) our diets are WAY above normal in food intake. I take in 6,000 calories (not a typo) a day to prevent overtraining. Not to mention I have decent recovery-time genetics, and I still BARELY avoid overtraining.

Most people, who are just starting out, need to build a foundation, and LEARN about themselves. This is the problem with most kids that think they can jump on the DC bandwagon.

Higher frequency doesn't mean squat if others things aren't in place. The 72 hours for muscle-cell recovery is still-observed. I am a fan of what produces results for even the hardest of gainers.
    NSCA-CPT.

Originally Posted by K_muscle
    You hit it perfectly.

DC is not for people that don't know their bodies, don't have a good foundation, and don't know how to train all the way.
    NSCA-CPT.

Originally Posted by Khryz
    Okay well right now, especially since summer is right around the corner, I really just wanna decrease my bodyfat enough to see my abs. I'm pretty cut and defined in all places except my torso .. like lower back and stomach. So right now I'm doing HST 3-day split, with 10-15 minutes of light walking/jogging after. The other 3 days of the week I attempt to do some high-intensity cardio like HIIT, and then I have 1 rest day. Is that okay? I'm not so much interested in building muscle right now, I just want to preserve the muscle I do have as best as possible while I burn off fat. It's also hard to track calories while at college on a cafeteria meal plan but I attempt to maintain a low calorie diet as well.

Any other suggestions? I tried Scorch for a fat burner but since I have slightly elevated blood pressure that didn't go over too well with my heart so I don't wanna try any stimulants.

Thanks Khan.
    Don't do HIIT. It won't help "preserve your muscle".

Dig up my old Diet Questions thread, and post your diet there IMMEDIATELY. This will be the biggest favor.

As for cardio, 5 times a week for 45-60 minutes and the right diet will see the fat come screaming off of you.

Also, green tea will help burn fat and lose water retention.
    NSCA-CPT.

SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

hi im curious if any of u have a good workout for powerlifting i do chest and tris on monday back and bis on wensday andother core lifts on friday but sometimes maxes
    Peace is a Lie, There is only Passion
    Through Passion I gain Strength
    Through Strength I gain Power
    Through Power I gain Victory
    Through Victory My chains are Broken

Red Bull Doesn't Give You Wings, Lat Pulldowns Give You Wings.

★Cancer+Tumor Survivor Crew★
    ★U.S. Air Force★

Originally Posted by SUPERkid4'7"_
    hi im curious if any of u have a good workout for powerlifting i do chest and tris on monday back and bis on wensday andother core lifts on friday but sometimes maxes
    If you're powerlifting you don't need to train your biceps whatsoever. It is a waste of time for them.

I would advise any WSB template for someone that has been training for a few years. However, as I get the feeling that you're new to powerlifting, of lifting in general, you need to build a foundation right now. Maxing out certainly won't do anything for you yet, besides provide an injury risk (your tendons and ligaments aren't ready).

http://www.barnett-fitness.com/Routi...Foundation.htm

is a solid foundation training template. There is no need to go heavy yet, as you just need to condition the muscle. I would advise doing something similar to this for a few months (4-6). At that point you would have a solid foundation built, have conditioned muscle, will have gained some mass, and possibly cut some fat (depending on diet).

http://www.barnett-fitness.com/Routi...pper-Lower.htm

This is an upper/lower body split, that starts going into heavier weights. However, it is excellent in foundation building (I can't stress how important this is enough for new lifters) and you will see good mass/strength gains quickly. I would try this for 3-4 months, and then possibly start looking into intermediate training programs. This is best used after the first foundation program.

I have given my own clients splits VERY similar to both of these (with modifications depending on their body-type etc.) and they've done very well. After about a year, you will have built a good foundation, and will be ready to go into other things.
    NSCA-CPT.

SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERkid4_7__ is just really nice. (+1000)

Hey Thanx

thanx for the sites and i hope i do good espicially of how small i am well thanx agian

ELROD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!◙£♣♠
    Peace is a Lie, There is only Passion
    Through Passion I gain Strength
    Through Strength I gain Power
    Through Power I gain Victory
    Through Victory My chains are Broken

Red Bull Doesn't Give You Wings, Lat Pulldowns Give You Wings.

★Cancer+Tumor Survivor Crew★
    ★U.S. Air Force★

Originally Posted by SUPERkid4'7"_
    thanx for the sites and i hope i do good espicially of how small i am well thanx agian

ELROD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!◙£♣♠
    If you want help with your diet, hunt down my "Diet Questions" thread, and post your diet there. That is always the biggest piece of the puzzle.
    NSCA-CPT.

Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KhanPaulsen
    Don't do HIIT. It won't help "preserve your muscle".

Dig up my old Diet Questions thread, and post your diet there IMMEDIATELY. This will be the biggest favor.

As for cardio, 5 times a week for 45-60 minutes and the right diet will see the fat come screaming off of you.

Also, green tea will help burn fat and lose water retention.
    Hey, I posted my "diet" in your Diet Questions thread. Also, I'm curious on why you knock HIIT. Olympic sprinters have much more muscle mass than the long-distance runners (the type of cardio you're recommending). I thought shorter cardio is better for preserving muscle mass and shredding bodyfat. And yes, I take some green tea extract pills but probably not as much as I could. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Khryz
    Hey, I posted my "diet" in your Diet Questions thread. Also, I'm curious on why you knock HIIT. Olympic sprinters have much more muscle mass than the long-distance runners (the type of cardio you're recommending). I thought shorter cardio is better for preserving muscle mass and shredding bodyfat. And yes, I take some green tea extract pills but probably not as much as I could. Thanks.
    Olympic runners really aren't as large as you think. You wear underarmour and have low-body fat...you'll realize you look a lot larger than you really are.

Given the type of energy system needed for fat useage, longer cardio would spare proteins (living or otherwise) the most. The aerobic energy system is only tapped into after glycogen stores have been depleted. In HIIT you keep going, stopping, repeating. The stopping allows for glycogen repletion, and puts you in a mixture of anaerobic and aerobic energy system useage (much like any stop-go sport would, like football...An added problem is oxidation rates are much lower because of fast-twitch fibers being the dominant fiber used). The only way to deplete glycogen effectively is to keep going continuously. That way fat oxidation can occur at a continuous rate.
    NSCA-CPT.

Sending to top for additional questions.
    NSCA-CPT.

juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok, here is my current situation:
    im preparing for a mini contest that im doing, it ends june1st.
    im currently 155lbs, and my bodyfat is somwhat high but not that high, its around 12-14 i think, but i have a visible 4pack.
    now, i was planning on going into the contest at the biggest i could get, but , after some serious and honest visual evaluation, i need to lower my bodyfat and come in ripped.
    my question is about cardio:
    what would you suggest i do?
    i dont think HIIT is what im looking for, but i think that maybe 40-60minutes of low intensity cardio(20each of treadmill, bike, then cross trainer) in the AM on an empty stomach and then last thing i do at PM also, so 2 sessions , 1st and last of the day.
    but, id like to preserve as much muscle mass as possible, if its even possible, and still even make some gains, again only if possible.
    my diet is in order.

any suggestion, tips, thanks............

JC
    "Wow Strong Arms"

Khan is going to recommend roughly 45 minutes at 3.0 mph @ 8.0 incline walking on the treadmill, separated from lifting of course. ;-)

Originally Posted by juanca
    ok, here is my current situation:
    im preparing for a mini contest that im doing, it ends june1st.
    im currently 155lbs, and my bodyfat is somwhat high but not that high, its around 12-14 i think, but i have a visible 4pack.
    now, i was planning on going into the contest at the biggest i could get, but , after some serious and honest visual evaluation, i need to lower my bodyfat and come in ripped.
    my question is about cardio:
    what would you suggest i do?
    i dont think HIIT is what im looking for, but i think that maybe 40-60minutes of low intensity cardio(20each of treadmill, bike, then cross trainer) in the AM on an empty stomach and then last thing i do at PM also, so 2 sessions , 1st and last of the day.
    but, id like to preserve as much muscle mass as possible, if its even possible, and still even make some gains, again only if possible.
    my diet is in order.

any suggestion, tips, thanks............

JC
    Cardio two times a day is something I normally only give trainees with 20%+ body fat.

I prefer to keep cardio separate from lifting (but that's for my trainees, they only train 3 days a week). Cardio on leg days isn't a good idea.

I'm assuming you do legs only once a week, which means you're probably good to go for the remaining 6 days. Depending on how much time you have, and what your training looks like you can do the 60 minutes you mentioned above, with the various methods of cardio. Also, depending on how much time until the contest you may have to do cardio two times a day. It is very risky as concerning lean mass, but you'll be fine if it is low intensity.

Sorry to be so vague, but I didn't get many details.
    NSCA-CPT.

CHENZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CHENZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

need a suitable routine to follow..HELP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

need help with a suitable program..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your age - 26

Your height and weight 5'4 157LBS

Your Body fat % (if possible, dont just guess if you dont know) DK

How long you have been training (seriously!)3 WEEKS

Your goals - LOOKING TO BULK UP WITH MASS , DEFINE MY BODY AND INCREASE MY STRENGTH...bigger , cut , and more defined

A breakdown of your current routine --4 REPS OF 10X EACH
    4 TO 5 DIFFERENT EXERCIZES PER EACH MUSCLE

MONDAY: CHEST AND TRICEPS
    TUESDAY: BACK AND BICEPS
    WEDNESDAY: LEGS
    THURSDAY: SHOULDERS AND TRAPAZOIDS
    FRIDAY: MIX IT UP ANYTHING YOU WANT
    *ABS 3 SESSION A WEEK: 250 CRUNCHES

How long you have been on this same routine-3 WEEKS NOW

Have you made gains on this routine, and if so in what way-
    feeling a little more fit , and increased the weights 5 pounds only since.

What is your diet like-
    Egg whites, fruits, juicer fruit drinks, peanut buterr on wheat sandwiches, alot of grilled chicken, salads, tunafish, chpped steak on salad. sundays - pasta ...hey im italian what can i do...

Have / are you taking any supplements and/or anabolic agents .
    ive been looking into prolab creapure powder./..bulk cee../ .people from this site saved me on that sdilab scam stuff..

My main concern is that i have a gut here now and i hate it.. im 5'4 so yes the smallest out of my fam and most friends and im tired of it..i want to get bigger, cut, and stronger but there are so many diff things out there im going nuts from trying to decypher them all and what might be best for me. i stick to my diet but dont even know (probably not) eating right to gain mass and size...im not growing anytaller but i know i can improve on my arms chest and overall body..i seen workouts hst hit this that and the other but am so confused. Can someone please enlighten me a little here???????

veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) veerkamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i just got off a cutting cycle and want to get big for the summer how do i stay lean wile getting bigger?

gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What do you think of using your workouts as "areobic" sessions, for fat burning and gaining muscle at the same time ?

This will be better explanined here if you have the time to read

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=460648

Originally Posted by veerkamp
    i just got off a cutting cycle and want to get big for the summer how do i stay lean wile getting bigger?
    Read through this thread, and you'll have a better idea. It would take me forever to type all of this out.
    NSCA-CPT.

Originally Posted by gust
    What do you think of using your workouts as "areobic" sessions, for fat burning and gaining muscle at the same time ?

This will be better explanined here if you have the time to read

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=460648
    That fits in line with cycle training, and other fitness-bunny type things.

You can make them indusive to fat loss, but they mean squat for building tissue. You're not going to do both, unless you are completely unfit and have never lifted weights before.
    NSCA-CPT.

Originally Posted by CHENZ

need help with a suitable program..

Your age - 26
    YOUR AGE WILL BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT
    Your height and weight 5'4 157LBS
    5'4'' IS AN EASY HEIGHT TO PACK ON MASS AT.
    Your Body fat % (if possible, dont just guess if you dont know) DK
    I CAN'T GUESS BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION
    How long you have been training (seriously!)3 WEEKS
    NOT A LOT OF TIME.
    Your goals - LOOKING TO BULK UP WITH MASS , DEFINE MY BODY AND INCREASE MY STRENGTH...bigger , cut , and more defined
    GOAL NOTED.
    A breakdown of your current routine --4 REPS OF 10X EACH
    4 TO 5 DIFFERENT EXERCIZES PER EACH MUSCLE
    TOO MUCH VOLUME. TAKE IT DOWN TO 2 EXERCISES FOR 2 WORK-SETS TO FAILURE EACH. THIS WILL BE ALL THE VOLUME YOU NEED, FAILURE SHOULD BE REACHED AROUND THE 8TH REP ON THE FIRST SET, AND AROUND THE 4TH REP ON THE SECOND. CONTROL THE NEGATIVE, GRAVITY SHOULDN'T BE DOING MUCH.
    MONDAY: CHEST AND TRICEPS
    TUESDAY: BACK AND BICEPS (ADD LATS, FOREARMS)
    WEDNESDAY: LEGS
    THURSDAY: SHOULDERS AND TRAPAZOIDS
    FRIDAY: MIX IT UP ANYTHING YOU WANT
    *ABS 3 SESSION A WEEK: 250 CRUNCHES
    DO THESE JUST ONCE A WEEK, TO TWICE MAXIMUM. DO THEM WEIGHTED.

How long you have been on this same routine-3 WEEKS NOW
    STILL NOT THAT LONG.
    Have you made gains on this routine, and if so in what way-
    feeling a little more fit , and increased the weights 5 pounds only since.
    YOUR WEIGHT INCREASES WILL BE A LOT FASTER IF YOU DO WHAT I STATED ABOVE.
    What is your diet like-
    Egg whites, fruits, juicer fruit drinks, peanut buterr on wheat sandwiches, alot of grilled chicken, salads, tunafish, chpped steak on salad. sundays - pasta ...hey im italian what can i do...
    CUT THE FRUIT. ADD A LOT OF GREEN VEGETABLES IN THEIR PLACE. GET A LOT OF OATS, WHOLE WHEAT PRODUCTS, YAMS, AND BROWN RICE. FOR MEAT: RED MEAT IS A BODYBUILDER'S BEST FRIEND. TUNA AND CHICKEN ARE ALWAYS GOOD. PASTA IS FINE, TRY TO DO WHOLE-WHEAT PASTA, IT HAS AN AL DENTE EFFECT TO IT, BUT SOME PEOPLE LIKE THAT AND IT IS BETTER FOR YOU. YOU'RE GOING TO NEED TO TAKE IN AT LEAST 300 GRAMS OF PROTEIN, 300 CARBS, AND 100 IN FAT. IF YOU MAKE IT YOUR "JOB" TO EAT YOU WILL SEE TREMDENDOUS GAINS, AND AT YOUR AGE THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT.
    Have / are you taking any supplements and/or anabolic agents .
    ive been looking into prolab creapure powder./..bulk cee../ .people from this site saved me on that sdilab scam stuff..
    I AM A NATURAL RIGHT NOW, TWO YEARS FROM NOW I WON'T BE. I TAKE WHEY PROTEIN (FROM TRUE PROTEIN) GREEN TEA, MICRONIZED CREATINE MONOHYDRATE, MAGNESIUM, ZINC, CALCIUM, VITAMIN B COMPLEX, VITAMIN C, AND A MULTI-VITAMIN/MINERAL. I DON'T BELIEVE IN BUYING THINGS THAT AREN'T NECESSARY, 99% OF THE TIME THEY REALLY DON'T DO ANYTHING CONCERNING MUSCLE GROWTH.
    My main concern is that i have a gut here now and i hate it.. im 5'4 so yes the smallest out of my fam and most friends and im tired of it..i want to get bigger, cut, and stronger but there are so many diff things out there im going nuts from trying to decypher them all and what might be best for me. i stick to my diet but dont even know (probably not) eating right to gain mass and size...im not growing anytaller but i know i can improve on my arms chest and overall body..i seen workouts hst hit this that and the other but am so confused. Can someone please enlighten me a little here???????
    STICK TO THE GENERAL GUIDELINES I STATED ABOVE FOR TRAINING. ON ALL OF YOUR OFF DAYS DO 60 MINUTES OF CARDIO, 3.0 MPH @ 10% INCLINE.
    Thank you for the detailed information, I can work with this.

My thoughts and answers will be in CAPS in the above quote...
    NSCA-CPT.

Super Duper Producer Chris Tempest's Avatar
    Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris Tempest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Khan,

I'm new to bb'ing, Im in the first week of my second month. I'm bulking to get my weight up, 5 meals a day and taking 3 weight gain shakes. I'm wondering, could you give me a basic overview whether or not creatine would be any good for me?

Any advantages?

I work a 3 day routine of compound movements to get me some mass.

I hear alot about it but what does it actually do?

Oh and I'm 5'11 and 133lbs skinny I know!

Thanks,

KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingSanom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day1: Back/Traps
    Day2:Legs
    Day3:Shoulders/abs
    day4:Biceps,forearms
    Day5:Chest/Triceps

I have stopped working out for good 6-7 months and im trying to regain the muscle i had before since people have told me on this site..that muscle is stored in your bodys memory.
    Should this workout be sufficient enough?

Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

squatting problems

I have always had trouble squat. When I was little I had surgery on my aklsis tendon when the cast came off my right legs was smaller then my left. When I free weight squats I seen to push unevenly with my right leg causing me not to squat straight. So I do them on a smith machine how can I correct this problem. And also I have one calf bigger then the other from the surgery what can I do to get that little thing to grow
    I like pink tacos how about YOU :)

bodyweight 170
    bench 285
    deadlift 330
    miltary 160 actually havent max yet

I fight because I know this world is cold,cold place I've been let down stepped on, passed up,and F' D over I fight because I know that in this world, the one perosn you can rely on is yourself wives cheat,family abandons and friends sell you out. When I.m that cage it me versus the world True I might get beaten but I won't be a deceiver. IN the cage I find truth, It is only throught truth that we can find ourselves.

Limits are only for those that set them . If you have the will power you can accomplish all your goals. Each journey begins with a step.

I/m not scared i not afraid I am tough I/m a animal and i will eat you if i have too

no fear

Originally Posted by Chris Tempest
    Hey Khan,

I'm new to bb'ing, Im in the first week of my second month. I'm bulking to get my weight up, 5 meals a day and taking 3 weight gain shakes. I'm wondering, could you give me a basic overview whether or not creatine would be any good for me?

Any advantages?

I work a 3 day routine of compound movements to get me some mass.

I hear alot about it but what does it actually do?

Oh and I'm 5'11 and 133lbs skinny I know!

Thanks,
    Sounds like you're on a good track, but toss the weight gainer, they are a waste of time.

Creatine sounds like it would definitely help you, since I'm guessing you have everything in check.
    NSCA-CPT.