VANCOUVER CANUCKS FUK YEA MAGnitude's Avatar
    MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000)

when is the best time to take BCAA's and glutamine.

if u canb help me out when i should take them on workout days and on non workout days.

much appreciated
    RIP- LUC BOURDON

GO THE CANUCKS, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

___________________ teenage_guru's Avatar
    teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BCAA's pre(15mins prior)/during/immediately PWO

Glutamine is IMO pretty pointless, but PWO is best bet.

On non-WO days, BCAA's immediately upon waking, and between meals. Glutamine can follow the same protocol

(lol yes im everywhere mag )
    Solitude is a hard-one ally, faithful and patient; yeah, i think i know you.....

Thanks go to Thickmass for the festive avatar!

Thanks go to Carmen for the idea of thanking Thickmass in my sig!

LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by teenage_guru View Post

Glutamine is IMO pretty pointless, but PWO is best bet.

On non-WO days, BCAA's immediately upon waking, and between meals. Glutamine can follow the same protocol

I agree with everything teenage guru said. This would be the best way to get the optimal benefit from BCAA's.
    "From apes or sons of God, let every act be sacred. " Killing Joke

MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by teenage_guru View Post

lol.
    RIP- LUC BOURDON

how much glutamine should be taken? on the bottle it says u only need 1 level teaspoon which is 3 grams. is that really enough?
    RIP- LUC BOURDON

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MAGnitude View Post
    how much glutamine should be taken? on the bottle it says u only need 1 level teaspoon which is 3 grams. is that really enough?
    If you want to take it, you'll need to take 5-10 grams multiple times a day (preferably on an empty stomach) if you have regular L-Glutamine. You could probably get away with taking lesser amounts if you have a Glutamine Peptides product.

Keep in mind that unless your training is extremely intense or have digestive or immune system issues, then you probably won't benefit much if at all from Glutamine unless you fit the profile of one who would benefit from its use ...

Read through these ...
    Does L-Glutamine work?

Glutamine; Why bother????

Supplemental glutamine does have a beneficial role in gastrointestinal disorders (and general gut health) and immune function.

Regardless, you need to take a look at your training and recovery abilities, and honestly ask yourself "am I really placing an extreme amount of exercise stress on myself - training with high intensity and high volume" ...
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    If you want to take it, you'll need to take 5-10 grams multiple times a day (preferably on an empty stomach) if you have regular L-Glutamine. You could probably get away with taking lesser amounts if you have a Glutamine Peptides product.

Keep in mind that unless your training is extremely intense or have digestive or immune system issues, then you probably won't benefit much if at all from Glutamine unless you fit the profile of one who would benefit from its use ...

Read through these ...
    Does L-Glutamine work?

Glutamine; Why bother????

Supplemental glutamine does have a beneficial role in gastrointestinal disorders (and general gut health) and immune function.

Regardless, you need to take a look at your training and recovery abilities, and honestly ask yourself "am I really placing an extreme amount of exercise stress on myself - training with high intensity and high volume" ...
    Good post. I never noticed much from glutamine though I guess others notice some benefits from it. To each their own.
    Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
    -Proverbs 19:21