Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Lift, eat, sleep, repeat! Xetenor's Avatar
    Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I must say though that Brazilian women have amazing asses.
    Everyday I'm in pain; good pain. If one cannot go through this pain period, forget it.

rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000) rf0t0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    who the **** cares, pussy is pussy.

luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) luckyshark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down In what?

...maybe in soccer...but that's all I can think of there.
    Do everything in your power to be legendary.

-Shark-

dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Shaun1990 View Post
    All woman are exactly the same, so the assertion that Brazilian woman are superior to any other woman is absurd and wrong. Just like all men are the same; they make the best use of the tools given to them. Being Brazilian, Italian or whatever allows them to be more romantic, and they know that American girls say they love that (despite reality proving absolutely otherwise) so they act romantic. They, like American men, British men, Italian men, etc., still want the same thing.
    I see either you suffer from gayness or lack of travel. Its actually proven that women are DIFFERENT in many countries. The only thing same about women is they have vaginas-though in the U.S. it tends to be bigger and wider.

And most foreign men dislike U.S. women. They are easy to score with because most of the women in the U.S. are way too ugly and willing to go for anything. Any foreign man that marries a U.S. woman does so because he is emasculate.

dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dogpack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by adam75south View Post
    i'm not about to read 24 pages....but i'll contribute what i'm sure is completely off topic info at this point.

i dated a brazilian girl one time. although she was probably the hottest girl(in some ways) that i've ever dated...she definitely was a mixed bag.

i couldn't understand what she said half the time...she never got any of my jokes...and thought i was joking when i wasn't. she was the most jealous person i've ever met in my life...and was a firecracker, she'd get set off...had a temper like i'd never seen out of a girl before.

BUUUT she was probably the most passionate person i've ever been with in bed...had no complaints there at all. it's like we spoke the same language at this point haha.

but there you go. i don't know about superior, but they're definitely a handful...at least, the one i dated was. i broke up with her because of her jealousy and temper...and although she begged me back, she never cried...and once i told her i liked someone else, i never heard from her again.
    If you could not handle a hot Brazilian girl, it most likely was you never bothered to learn her culture or that she reazlied you might be a closet case or brainless. Thats why she did like your lame jokes. They actually like men with brains and balls.

Originally Posted by stone fox View Post
    hahaha. this thread still survives. I guess I may as well add a recent experience that has changed my view of Brazilian women for the worse.

This girl I hooked up with and spent time with in Peru and Bolivia.She s older She seemed very cool. Is a psycologist. Good head on her shoulders etc.

Well she tells me she s coming to Buenos Aires. Really wants to meet up.Great methinks. bit more hot Brazilian sex before I go home.

Call over to her hostel and she s all over me. I didnt stay long as I wanted to go to watch the pats game. but deffo still a good vibe there.She s spending some time in London in June and wants to pop over to visit me. All good.

She invites me to a party at her hostel.Start kissing straight of the bat etc. she s all over me.Everything is going splendidly.She goes to the toilet and this Ozzie dude starts chatting with me. She comes back and seems quite pissed off at me for talking to this guy while she was in the toilet??ok pretty strange but no big deal.

So i ask her if she wants a drink and she says no and I go to get one for myself. Come back and she s nowhere to be seen.Waited there/searched for an hour. no sign.keep in mind this is a hostel so it s not like there s many places to hide!Last I saw of her.no more calls or emails.No nothing

Think I saw her the next night at a club but I was with a Chilean girl at that stage she was dancing with some dude.So **** her.her loss.

Quite a strange experience.
    You must have been doing more with the other guy other than talking with him. No hot Brazilian girls would get mad over something like one man talking with another man. Obviously you were doing more with that other guy. Its better you fess up. In reality her view changed of you since she realized you are not straight.

stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dogpack View Post
    You must have been doing more with the other guy other than talking with him. No hot Brazilian girls would get mad over something like one man talking with another man. Obviously you were doing more with that other guy. Its better you fess up. In reality her view changed of you since she realized you are not straight.
    Har dee har.

anyways just thought Id throw in another negative experience.
    My buddy is going out with this brazilian chick he works with. She s the only girl in the place where he works and obviously all the guys there are trying to crack on to her.

He s gotten to the end of his tether with her b.s. behaviour there,not discouraging it,loving the attention, flirting etc. the last straw was yesterday when he finished his shift and was getting ready to go and just wanted to say "bye" or whatever and she was talking/laughing with some guy and she just turned to him and said "are you still here?" and turned back laughing to the guy. I thought it was a very bitchy thing to do.

He was very pissed off about it and he said he s had enough of it.
    For the great Gaels of Ireland
    Are the men that God made mad,
    For all their wars are merry,
    And all their songs are sad.

legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) legacyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Har dee har.

My buddy is going out with this brazilian chick he works with. She s the only girl in the place where he works and obviously all the guys there are trying to crack on to her.

He s gotten to the end of his tether with her b.s. behaviour there,not discouraging it,loving the attention, flirting etc. the last straw was yesterday when he finished his shift and was getting ready to go and just wanted to say "bye" or whatever and she was talking/laughing with some guy and she just turned to him and said "are you still here?" and turned back laughing to the guy. I thought it was a very bitchy thing to do.

Hmmm... looks like that girl has fallen into the "princess syndrome." Working with a bunch of guys who lavish attention on her without threat of other women about would do that to pretty much any girl. I've seen it happen a few times.

Maybe reality will hit her one day and she'll wake up.... nah.

ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ownage786 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    canadian girls > american girls

stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by legacyguy View Post
    Hmmm... looks like that girl has fallen into the "princess syndrome." Working with a bunch of guys who lavish attention on her without threat of other women about would do that to pretty much any girl. I've seen it happen a few times.

Maybe reality will hit her one day and she'll wake up.... nah.

Yea probably. My mate was/is very pissed off about it.

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

American College Girl Feminist (psycho alert)

[21:24] Me: how's it going?
    [21:24] PerfectlyFlawed00: [ ZoneAlarm Security alert: Session not encrypted because perfectlyflawed00 is not protected by IM Security ]
    [21:24] PerfectlyFlawed00: fine yourself?
    [21:25] Me: pretty good, just got home. long day
    [21:25] Me: how was yours?
    [21:27] PerfectlyFlawed00: was at school since 8:30 this morning... then after school 3:15 i went to the doctors then came to babysit and im still babysitting... they are in bed'
    [21:30] Me: sounds like fun
    [21:31] Me: so on a scale of 1 to 10 how excited are you right now?
    [21:31] PerfectlyFlawed00: -10
    [21:31] Me: mmmm frosty. lol
    [21:32] PerfectlyFlawed00: lol
    [21:32] Me: are you just bored with your life right now or something?
    [21:33] ME: or it's late and you're tired
    [21:33] PerfectlyFlawed00: i just dont want to be babysitting
    [21:34] Me: yeah, i wouldn't either. at least they're asleep
    [21:34] PerfectlyFlawed00: yea
    [21:34] PerfectlyFlawed00: thank god
    [21:35] Me: so that's your job right now pretty much?
    [21:36] PerfectlyFlawed00: yep
    [21:37] Me: what are you studying to be?
    [21:38] PerfectlyFlawed00: i want to eventually be a Development Director of a non-profit organization
    [21:39] Me: i was the director of a non-profit organization once
    [21:39] PerfectlyFlawed00: nice
    [21:40] Me: the thing was it was supposed to make a profit but you can't win em all
    [21:42] PerfectlyFlawed00: what kind of non-profit?
    [21:44] Me: it wasn't really a non-profit, it just lost a whole lot of money. a wholesale operation
    [21:44] PerfectlyFlawed00: lol
    [21:44] PerfectlyFlawed00: well i want to do like human rights
    [21:45] Me: that's a good cause, i think humans with rights are an endangered species
    [21:45] PerfectlyFlawed00: lol
    [21:45] Me: what like amnesty international or something?
    [21:45] PerfectlyFlawed00: thats a nice organization
    [21:46] PerfectlyFlawed00: but i kinda want to do more localized stuff like trauma ... rape/domestic violence... etc
    [21:47] Me: that's a nice thing to do
    [21:47] Me: wow you really are nice
    [21:47] PerfectlyFlawed00: lol
    [21:48] Me: but development director that sounds a little like a boss lady
    [21:48] Me: (don't hit)
    [21:48] PerfectlyFlawed00: no
    [21:48] PerfectlyFlawed00: its organizing the fund raising and being behind the scenes
    [21:48] PerfectlyFlawed00: and working with the director
    [21:48] PerfectlyFlawed00: whatevery ou think im bossy
    [21:49] Me: i'm just teasing, i don't think that
    [21:49] PerfectlyFlawed00: just stop talking to me seriously, i dislike judgmental people
    [21:50] Me: i'm not at all, i'm totally just giving you a hard time
    [21:50] PerfectlyFlawed00: if a man held that title he wouldnt be looked at as bossy
    [21:50] PerfectlyFlawed00: sexist
    [21:50] Me: nah, i love that
    [21:50] Me: it's cool
    [21:51] Me: yeah women tend to get labeled when they act the same way as men
    [21:51] PerfectlyFlawed00: like you do
    [21:51] Me: yeah but i'm just joking
    [21:51] PerfectlyFlawed00: im independent and i want to excel in my career - ok im a bossy bitch
    [21:51] PerfectlyFlawed00: yea well its not ****ing funny
    [21:52] PerfectlyFlawed00: p.s. i'm a feminist
    [21:52] Me: i don't think there's anything wrong with it
    [21:52] Me: it bothers me therefore theres something wrong with the way you act
    [21:53] Me: you seem to be sensitive about that. but i think feminism is fine. i took a women's studies class in college, we had some really good discussions
    [21:53] Me: the teacher didn't seem to have a problem with me
    [21:54] PerfectlyFlawed00: i have a problem with you when all you do is label me
    [21:54] PerfectlyFlawed00: and just cuz you took one class doesnt make you an expert
    [21:54] Me: well i won't joke if it upsets you but i'm not even serious about labeling you
    [21:55] Me: i think it's fine to be the director, i think it's awesome
    [21:55] PerfectlyFlawed00: dont talk to me... simple..... cuz me being independent either intimidates you or you like to just plain make fun of me and im not going to be treated poorly on my success and ambitions
    [21:55] Me: it's great that you know what you want to be so specifically
    [21:55] PerfectlyFlawed00: this isn't 1922
    [21:56] Me: lol
    [21:56] Me: i'm not making fun of you, that's my point. i was tyring to make you laugh but i don't know all your sensitive spots. cut me some slack here
    [21:57] Me: i was just kind of joking about the other day but i thought we put that behind us. i didn't know you'd be mad about it still
    [21:57] Me: i'm totally not intimidated by career women
    [21:57] PerfectlyFlawed00: Are you dumb? Yesterday we said not to talk about this anymore and now you do it again...
    [21:57] PerfectlyFlawed00: obviously something is missing in your brain
    [22:01] Me: i don't remember that - never speak of it again. i thought you knew i was playing after that. but i won't joke about it again. did someone do something really bad to you like make fun of you when you were younger?
    [22:01] PerfectlyFlawed00: no
    [22:03] Me: well i'm sorry i offended you but i'm probably the last guy who would be sexist, that's kind of an annoying label
    [22:04] PerfectlyFlawed00: just like saying im bossy
    [22:04] Me: that's true but i don't think you're joking. i totally was
    [22:05] Me: i'm so impressed with what you said and you're like beating me over the head
    [22:05] Me: but i'm not a sexist, i believe in equality
    [22:05] PerfectlyFlawed00: because you obviously have no social skills... you assume and call names - we aren't in grade school
    [22:07] Me: i think you should take a look in the mirror because socially people tease each other all the time
    [22:07] Me: actually i used to be like that when i was younger
    [22:07] Me: people would rib me a little and i'd think they were trying to hurt me
    [22:07] Me: it's not true
    [22:07] PerfectlyFlawed00: ummm this is the internet one... and two you called me that off the bat... i dont know your sense of humor OBVIOUSLY
    [22:08] Me: when people do that it's because they like you, people do it to me too
    [22:08] PerfectlyFlawed00: so stop ****ing talking to me i dont like arguing and this is pointless if you want to continue to fight go the **** away
    [22:08] Me: sorry you're the one who wants to fight, i've done nothing but give you positiive feedback and you're insulting me
    [22:09] PerfectlyFlawed00: uhh huhh while you bash me
    [22:09] PerfectlyFlawed00: i dont need this stress
    [22:09] PerfectlyFlawed00: good-bye!
    [22:09] Me: me either, **** off
    Last edited by drstrangepimp; 02-29-2008 at 01:39 PM.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Heh.

That was rough. Props to you for sticking with her that long. I don't think I could have made it past the point where the feminist bull**** talking points memo nonsense started being spewed. LOL This isn't 1922 (Women were enfranchised nationally in 1919, so she's also a stupid feminist, by the way).

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Peter Pendragon View Post
    Heh.

That was rough. Props to you for sticking with her that long. I don't think I could have made it past the point where the feminist bull**** talking points memo nonsense started being spewed. LOL This isn't 1922 (Women were enfranchised nationally in 1919, so she's also a stupid feminist, by the way).
    Thanks, yeah I'm sorta pissed that I didn't tell her to blow it out her ass sooner but I kinda felt like there was a misunderstanding.

There wasn't, she's really that dumb.

She's on yahoo IM by the way. I dare you all to go over there and call her "bossy". Just say "I heard you were bossy"

That's it, she'll know it was me.

PerfectlyFlawed00

Seriously, have fun.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Replicator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by drstrangepimp View Post
    [21:24] Me: how's it going?
    [21:24] PerfectlyFlawed00: [ ZoneAlarm Security alert: Session not encrypted because perfectlyflawed00 is not protected by IM Security ]
    [21:24] PerfectlyFlawed00: fine yourself?

...etc
    Well, she's a nutjob, but she completely owned you. You shouldn't have apologised. A few more sexist jokes would've hit the spot I think.

Originally Posted by Replicator View Post
    Well, she's a nutjob, but she completely owned you. You shouldn't have apologised. A few more sexist jokes would've hit the spot I think.
    Yeah you're right, total ****up on my part but who gives a ****? She was the one who asked me to chat earlier and I can tell she's a total loser because she's always on IM. Plus she's dumb, which carries it's own punishment.

Typical American woman, she asks me to chat and then sits there and gives 1 word answers. Then of course I'm the one with no social skills.

Earlier she said "I'm not the one who has to do the talking". Feminists love to trot out the standard gender roles when it suits them.

Well if anyone's bored feel free to hit her up. She hates being called bossy.

She will literally go ballistic on you. I've never seen anything like it in my life.

I literally think she's too dumb to know what bossy means as in - you're doing it right now.
    Last edited by drstrangepimp; 03-01-2008 at 05:53 AM.

Har dee har.

He is a retard if its only a bunch of guys and 1 hot girl, he should be happy to bang her. Its his fault for thinking she will be with only him. Either way, I think your friend is also one of the emasulate types. With hot brazilian, you go to be rough with her. They dont like men to act like pussies. U.S. women pussified men.

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn. This thread lives. I'm impressed.

Yeah. Met another American tourist girl recently. Princess syndrome up the fucking wazoo. Go figure.

And yeah, I'm aware this isn't much of a contribution. Just felt like sharing.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    Damn. This thread lives. I'm impressed.

Yeah. Met another American tourist girl recently. Princess syndrome up the fucking wazoo. Go figure.

And yeah, I'm aware this isn't much of a contribution. Just felt like sharing.
    Your contribution to this forum is priceless, Jaw-Knee. Please feel free to post more at your convenience.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

"I shall grind beneath my heel.....all that exists."

Jaw-knee I thought you were American, no?

Just to add more to this thread (like it needed any more ), managed to land a date with one of the few Brazilian girls in this whole damn city so come Thursday I'll see if my recent negative experiences will be reversed.

Well the date went well and ended sexually, so Brazilian broads are back in my good graces for now

dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by themills View Post
    AGREED...

Latina in general.

an teh porno sites lead me believe that Brazilian women will let you piitb no problem.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    LMFAO
    left girl omg <3

JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hungarian, Irish & Czech women rule.

End thread.
    " The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog"
    - Mark Twain

Originally Posted by JonZ View Post
    , Irish women rule.

End thread.

Irish?Really? Why do you say this??

JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 of the most beautiful and sexiest women Ive known were from Ireland.
    Last edited by JonZ; 05-06-2008 at 01:01 PM.
    " The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog"
    - Mark Twain

suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suave9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I quite honestly find american women to be some of the least attractive that there are in this world.

I'll take a mexican/brazilian with that beautiful tan anyday.
    The first step in doing anything out of the norm, is getting everything and anything that says you can't do it away from you.

"When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard."

kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500) kick ass dude is not very helpful. (-500)
    i can't wait to get to brazil this summer. i'm so sick of american women. all stuck up bitches that think they're the center of the world. when most of them are ugly as sin. they make me sick in my stomach.
    "w2hen i say im built for this **** i mean it."

Mr_Angry

U Mad Cuz I Stylin'

fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitness_chest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

Jawnee and ex terminator's words QFT !

That's why I always date latinas/horientals/mideasterns/balkans.

The truth,

90% of caucasian females are she-cows and damn right brother, princess syndrome up the ****ing wazoo !

latinas,horientals,mideasterners and balkan girls are 90%...all the time...nice pieces of ass with either little or no princess syndrome at all-which is what I want!

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jaw-knee I thought you were American, no?

Just to add more to this thread (like it needed any more ), managed to land a date with one of the few Brazilian girls in this whole damn city so come Thursday I'll see if my recent negative experiences will be reversed.
    I am indeed American. I just can't stand most of the American women I meet nowadays.

As for landing the date--props.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BroncManiac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just moved to Japan and will be here for a while. I have also been to 14 other countries. I would take just about any foreign woman over your average American woman. American women are over-indulgent, self-absorbed, materialistic, highly demanding, don't age well, and 75% are overweight. It's almost as if your average American woman has given up on taking care of themselves. It's inexcusable to be overweight. No where else in the world will you find the women overweight who still think they are hot ****. Right now, I'm just in love with all these Japanese women. Even the 40+ year old Japanese women are looking fine. They look like they are in their late 20's and early 30's. Love the way they talk and act. Love their petiteness. American woman just aren't that desirable anymore compared to women of other nationalities. I'll be in Japan for a few years, and hope to find me a nice Japanese woman

Truth Seeker user89489489438943's Avatar
    user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100) user89489489438943 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm a Brazilian and I live in the US.

I have had both American and Brazilian girlfriends, and I am in the position to be credible.

American women BLOW.

/thread.
    Inho ~

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."

-- Seneca the Younger

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast