Page 83 of 258 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 7739
    rhacem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhacem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhacem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhacem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhacem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhacem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhacem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhacem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rhacem3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have done 4-5 cycles of NO-Xplode and loved it. I think my body has definetly gotten used to it. The energy doesn't last anymore. This cycle has been a little extended one and I go off it tomorrow. I am trying the free White Flood sample I got from CL. If that works, I will buy a tub, if not, I am trying SuperPump 250.

Note* The past 2 weeks I have been experimenting with the timing of takin NO-Xplode. The best workouts I've had have been completely empty stomach (at least 1.5 hours of not eating anything) and 20 Minutes before the work out. I tried to take it right before so that I would get a pump 20 minutes into my workout, but strangely the pump didn't seem to come at all. If you wait the 20 minutes, it is a night a day difference in the effectiveness of the product. <- My .02

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by suspek24 View Post
    I don't know what a shill is. I am not a compnay "rep" because I assume that's what you're implying. But you guys are ALL telling me that because Uhockey and other people that have been on this website for years and have a good reputation that people aren't allowed to disagree with them and state their own opinions without being attacked? I think this website is going to shambles because people try to voice their own opinions and are BULLIED by "reps" from companies when this website was created for people to talk about supplements. Not "reps" but people that are into lifting weights and taking supplements. So now UHOCKEY has been on the website for years, so he must know all, he knows my whole entire life, who pays me and what supplements I take and have taken, and most importantly what level of knowledge that I have. RIIIGHT!
    Seriously, you = ****.

This board = much better because of uhockey

This board = couldn't care less if you were here or not.
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    It is non-stop, your bull**** recommendtion of everything VPX without announcing your affiliation. You, and your company shout be ashamed.

andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As to distract from the bashing and scolding for a second.. I was wondering if when trying to lean down it made a difference if the product you were using ie (superpump250) used creatine monohydrate as opposed to no xplode or Horsepower which uses Creatine CEE or Kre-alk, in terms of not feeling bloated ie getting lean ?

Any suggestions or feedback is welcomed.

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by andy1 View Post
    As to distract from the bashing and scolding for a second.. I was wondering if when trying to lean down it made a difference if the product you were using ie (superpump250) used creatine monohydrate as opposed to no xplode or Horsepower which uses Creatine CEE or Kre-alk, in terms of not feeling bloated ie getting lean ?

Any suggestions or feedback is welcomed.
    Also...
    has anyone ever crunched the numbers to finalize a winner?

bigfrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Currently take Universals shock therphy. Excellent pumps and energy. I heard NO shotgun works well too

andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wish they would sell shock therapy in Canada!

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Suspek24....why would you care what others purchase?

You give a simple opinion and move on, I don't see reason to insult people because they push something.

Heck - I like Dymatize Xpand pills but more for migraines than working out. I also liked NOX3 by Universal Nutrition too.

You push VPX
    He pushes DS
    Alof of people push NO-Explode, some don't.

It's always a rat race.

I'm trying True Mass right now, and it's tasty but I could care less who else uses it. I like the overall quality better than Cytogainer and it tastes better than Muscle Milk Naturals for my taste buds.
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

Quag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Something that really struck me browsing through most of the forums and supplements section in general is how most of you dislike fizogen products. No, I'm not a company salesman or some agent or anything, just another bodybuilder like most of you. I've read through most of the forums that you distrust people with little posts but everyone's gotta start somewhere:P Blast Cycle was the first NO product that I used 3 months ago. I really liked the pump it gave me and the level of allertness I got (the first time i used it, it was a laxative but by the 3rd time my body got used to it I guess.).

I've been browsing through the forums here a lot learning about stuff and what people think about different supplements as I've only started using them this year. I read a lot of positivist stuff about no-xplode and I've used it now for about a month but it doesn't seem as good as blast. I think overall body gains are still great but the kick or the pump seems to die faster. I workout usually for 2 hours. With Noxplode by an hour and a half I'm totally exhausted. However with Blast I remember working out for a 2 hours with almost no exhaustion. In fact, I'd take a shower and go out and do stuff as if I didn't work out.

I know there are various reasons why most of you prefer no-xplode over other supplements. In fact, the only other product I've read good stuff about on the forums here is SuperPump 250, so I think I'll give that a try. However, I'm wondering why people hate Blast Cycle so much and what makes No-Xplode so much better, when in my case Blast seems to work better.

The only thing I can come up with is that my body got used to NO products and thats why I get a lighter kick or maybe Blast has a significantly higher dosage of caffeine. Still, what makes No-Xplode the best really?

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    Something that really struck me browsing through most of the forums and supplements section in general is how most of you dislike fizogen products. No, I'm not a company salesman or some agent or anything, just another bodybuilder like most of you. I've read through most of the forums that you distrust people with little posts but everyone's gotta start somewhere:P Blast Cycle was the first NO product that I used 3 months ago. I really liked the pump it gave me and the level of allertness I got (the first time i used it, it was a laxative but by the 3rd time my body got used to it I guess.).

I've been browsing through the forums here a lot learning about stuff and what people think about different supplements as I've only started using them this year. I read a lot of positivist stuff about no-xplode and I've used it now for about a month but it doesn't seem as good as blast. I think overall body gains are still great but the kick or the pump seems to die faster. I workout usually for 2 hours. With Noxplode by an hour and a half I'm totally exhausted. However with Blast I remember working out for a 2 hours with almost no exhaustion. In fact, I'd take a shower and go out and do stuff as if I didn't work out.

I know there are various reasons why most of you prefer no-xplode over other supplements. In fact, the only other product I've read good stuff about on the forums here is SuperPump 250, so I think I'll give that a try. However, I'm wondering why people hate Blast Cycle so much and what makes No-Xplode so much better, when in my case Blast seems to work better.

The only thing I can come up with is that my body got used to NO products and thats why I get a lighter kick or maybe Blast has a significantly higher dosage of caffeine. Still, what makes No-Xplode the best really?
    where did you find all these positive reviews of NO-Xplode?

I can look them up I remember reading them a while back in the forums, either this thread or other threads when people are talking about the "best" NO supplement. A lot of names come up but most people are consistent on No-Xplode. In fact didn't bodybuiding.com choose it too?

jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post
    where did you find all these positive reviews of NO-Xplode?
    Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    I can look them up I remember reading them a while back in the forums, either this thread or other threads when people are talking about the "best" NO supplement. A lot of names come up but most people are consistent on No-Xplode. In fact didn't bodybuiding.com choose it too?
    Ah he's probably referring to the "Best Sellers" list that the main site publishes every so often. List is based on sales, and there is a good population of consumers who buy from BB.com, but do not visit the forums.

Originally Posted by jkeithc82 View Post
    Ah he's probably referring to the "Best Sellers" list that the main site publishes every so often. List is based on sales, and there is a good population of consumers who buy from BB.com, but do not visit the forums.
    Well yeah I guess it is a top seller on the main website, but I've read many reviews here on the forums about it being a great products. I'll list a few.

Originally Posted by johnsbod View Post
    I'd have to say BSN NO-Xplode. The first day I took it I did my leg workout. Normally this day leaves me struggling to walk out of the gym and sore for a couple of days. All I felt the next day was a little stiffness. My recovery time in general has never been better, I have tons of energy during my workout, and all my lifts have gone up. When I first heard about this product a lot of people said that all NO does is give you a good pump, nothing else. I have found the opposite to be true. The pumps are great, but there are many other benefits from using NO-Xplode.
    Here's another one,

Originally Posted by newblood View Post
    For me, the best out there is by far the no-xplode. My mental focus is so much more amped since i started using it! Ten minutes after taking it, i'm ready to lift right out of the gym! I've been using no-xplode for 2 weeks now and pumps are really tight. I'm actually starting to see the veins on my biceps start to stick out and i've increased my bench from 265 to 275lbs. Not trying to sound like an infomercial guy.... but it really works for me.
    Or this even,

Originally Posted by BIgBuffedWolf View Post
    BSN's No Explode is awesome. Guaranteed, anybody who tries it (you will know right away!) will stay with it! You only need to take it pre-workout... not on non-workout days. This is the leader of no-load creatine / NOS products; often immitated, NEVER DUPLICATED!!
    I understand that these are the views of specific users, I was under the impression that there was some consensus on it being one of the better products out there, compared to blast cylcle or others.

MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's a good NO product that doesn't have caffine? I just got off No-Explode, the only effect I got from it was energy. Looking for more of a pump, I workout in the morning after breakfast energy isn't really an issue for me.
    www.livewellbefitcoach.com
    www.********.com/livewellbefit

"If you believe, you can achieve." JLS

suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by alphaproject View Post
    Suspek24....why would you care what others purchase?

You give a simple opinion and move on, I don't see reason to insult people because they push something.

Heck - I like Dymatize Xpand pills but more for migraines than working out. I also liked NOX3 by Universal Nutrition too.

You push VPX
    He pushes DS
    Alof of people push NO-Explode, some don't.

It's always a rat race.

I'm trying True Mass right now, and it's tasty but I could care less who else uses it. I like the overall quality better than Cytogainer and it tastes better than Muscle Milk Naturals for my taste buds.
    I understand what you're saying and completely agree, but what no one else sees is when Uhockey complains on the thread for NO prodcuts about me talking about an NO product, therefore he is ruining the board, but he's been here longer than I have and therefore I know nothing. I'm trying to drop it but at the same time would like to defend myself and explain, but at the sametime I don't want to ruin the thread about NO supplements b/c that is what it's for. But like I said before, I want people to take supplements that work and I give them detailed reasons and show that NO-Shotgun it has worked on me. And I insulted him b/c he insulted me by calling me an ass for no reason other than I give valuable info and therefore must be a rep, and he said I should be ashamed, so I was IMO defending myself. But this will be my last post reffering to anything other than NO Products.
    Last edited by suspek24; 06-05-2007 at 11:43 AM.
    My mind is like a General

And my body is it's Army!

Originally Posted by suspek24 View Post
    but he's been here longer than I have and therefore I know nothing.
    You are 19.

He is now a doctor, has represented DS since you were in junior high and is more knowledgeable then 99.9% of the board. There is nothing for you to defend.

uhockey > you.

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll say this, but not in defense of suspek24, just as a general statement.

Just because you are a doctor, doesn't mean you are a great doctor.

There are terrible doctors out there that have almost got people killed or have gotten people killed with their advice, so don't use that as Uhockey being greater than the sum of Suspek24, that's just lame.

Uhockey is just a person on the internet like all of us. Take everything with a grain of salt on the web. Unless you personally know him and can vouch for him don't try to convince anyone, especially me that he's great just because he's a doctor and Suspek24 isn't.

You can learn alot of things and NOT be certified in anything, it's just paper. You could be a genious and actually be smarter than any doctor but not get a MD or PHD.

Everyone is supposed to be equal here. That's my main point. All just opinions and hopefully facts based upon what they/you have experienced.
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

Thumbs down

There are terrible doctors out there that have almost got people killed or have gotten people killed with their advice, so don't use that as Uhockey being greater than the sum of Suspek24, that's just lame.

Uhockey is just a person on the internet like all of us. Take everything with a grain of salt on the web. Unless you personally know him and can vouch for him don't try to convince anyone, especially me that he's great just because he's a doctor and Suspek24 isn't.

You can learn alot of things and NOT be certified in anything, it's just paper. You could be a genious and actually be smarter than any doctor but not get a MD or PHD.

Everyone is supposed to be equal here. That's my main point. All just opinions and hopefully facts based upon what they/you have experienced.
    In terms of knowledge about how the body works, functions, biological processes and how uhockey can apply that knowledge to supplements, diet and training, I'll take his MD over 19 year old suspeks amateur advice any day of the week.

uhockey obviously knows more, he has WAYYY more reps

Guess so.

jadaku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Nano Vapor

Nano Vapor Is The Best Product Out There Right Now.

Nick_04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    K i have a question about N.O products... I've tried superpump250 that was ok and all. but N.O shotgun is 17+ and they dont even ask for my age at reflex and i can buy it. DO they usually ask your age?

Your Cocky Alter Ego ToTha5Boroughs's Avatar
    ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Nick_04 View Post
    DO they usually ask your age?
    it's your own choice to risk your own health

Nick_04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick_04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How is N.O risking your heath...when its safe.

suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post

uhockey obviously knows more, he has WAYYY more reps
    lmao that should go into your signature with wikipedia

K i have a question about N.O products... I've tried superpump250 that was ok and all. but N.O shotgun is 17+ and they dont even ask for my age at reflex and i can buy it. DO they usually ask your age?
    I think they're normally supposed to check or atleast ask, I don't think most places care though but I've never heard of reflex

Or maybe they just think i look like 18+. Cause i get that A LOT.

PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000)
    most supplements are +17....... even n.o. shotgun

I tried some NO Explode tonight and I didn't feel like I was focused or hyped but I felt like I could workout 2x as long and didn't feel jittery.

How much caffeine is in N.O. Explode anyways? I can't find the exact amount on the label.

20k mg of various ingredients. I want specifics.

Anyways but I was also on Beta-X 2000mg + DHEA (25mg) and I took my True Mass before earlier.

I really felt like working out for awhile. Usually I focus on just 2 groups, but instead I did, Chest, Triceps, Shoulders, 20x2 pullups, plus about 8 more, then I did the strider machine for 12 minutes. I also did a few situps. This was all without feeling really tired even though my arms felt a tad tired, I wasn't.

Probably one of the best workouts in a long time.

Oh, I forgot to mention the 1500mg of extra L-Carnosine I took earlier in the day. I have no clue if it actually does anything like Beta Alanine though in large doses because until today I've never took more than 1000mg at a time.

I worked out at 9:45pm and it's about 1:03am now and I still feel some tingles. Beta-Alanine is the only supplement that I've ever been able to feel. I'd say it's 3rd best from Protein and Androstendione.(B4 being Banned)

I tried some NO Explode tonight and I didn't feel like I was focused or hyped but I felt like I could workout 2x as long and didn't feel jittery.

How much caffeine is in N.O. Explode anyways? I can't find the exact amount on the label.

20k mg of various ingredients. I want specifics.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post47060381

I'm not sure how true it is but I think it's close, I know that companies like to hide their ingredients so people don't steal them so I really don't know if there is a true way to tell besides doing the percentages?!

Page 83 of 258 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast