Page 82 of 258 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,460 of 7739
    dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000) dawnoffatex is just really nice. (+1000)
    quick questions:

for NO-XPLODE

Is there any caffeine or other stimulants?

Is it ok to take a creatine with this as well? (Cell mass or SizeON are what I have on hand atm)

andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Question for anyone who's taken no-xplode a year ago, and then taken it recently (I was told the ingredients in No-Xplode now are different and it's not as effective). I was thinking about Superpump250, but it has Creatine Mono in it, I wanted to lean out a bit, and I remember on mono I always felt a tad bit bloated. I know Horsepower by Ultimate Nutrition, No-Xplode, and Shock Therapy use CEE or Kre-alk, was wondering if this made a difference?

Anyone knowledgeable on the subject your opinions are appreciated!

vwgti04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi! I'm new here, but I'd like to give my personal experience.. I've been taking a product called NO SHOTGUN. I usually mix 1 scoop with at least 15-20 oz. of water.. Now they say use 10 oz of water, which is too little. In any event.. my heart beat was a little faster than normal... but I had very good pumps, throughout my hour of workout.. Word of advice is to drink more water..

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All "pump" products are best with plenty of water.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JDRebel View Post
    Im on my second bottle of No-Xplode and I really like the stuff but now my system is pretty used to it and I have to take 2 1/2 to 3 scoops to get the same effects I did whe I first got it. It still gives me a big boost and helps me though my workouts but I'm thinking of trying Superpump 250 or NoShotgun which seems to be popular among everyone. I was hoping I could see some feedback from everyone and let me know what they think of the two. Your feedback is helpful. Thanks
    From first hand experience, check out my pictures. I don't train a day without NO-Shotgun. I see that you and I are around the same height/weight and I'm telling you that there's nothing better on the market than VPX's NO-Shotgun
    My mind is like a General

And my body is it's Army!

suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) suspek24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by vwgti04 View Post
    Hi! I'm new here, but I'd like to give my personal experience.. I've been taking a product called NO SHOTGUN. I usually mix 1 scoop with at least 15-20 oz. of water.. Now they say use 10 oz of water, which is too little. In any event.. my heart beat was a little faster than normal... but I had very good pumps, throughout my hour of workout.. Word of advice is to drink more water..
    I always use atleast 12 oz of water whenever I'm drinking anything, from creatines to proteins to even bars.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by suspek24 View Post
    From first hand experience, check out my pictures. I don't train a day without NO-Shotgun. I see that you and I are around the same height/weight and I'm telling you that there's nothing better on the market than VPX's NO-Shotgun
    It is non-stop, your bull**** recommendtion of everything VPX without announcing your affiliation. You, and your company shout be ashamed.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    It is non-stop, your bull**** recommendtion of everything VPX without announcing your affiliation. You, and your company shout be ashamed.
    Bro, you should be ashamed. You hide behind a computer screen with your scrawny body and give BS advice about a company that you get PAID to promote. I take supplements that work and want EVERYONE in the world to not waste money on ****ty supplements that you reccomend. You have a M.D. tag, and it's embarrassing as I (freshman in college) seem to know much more about quality supplements than you. I do not get paid by ANY company. Do you even take supplements? You brag about logs from other people (majority don't look good) and Designer Supplements when you have a BIRD CHEST and CHICKEN WINGS! I am proud of the supplements that I take and reccomend, it is you that should be ashamed for representing supplements from a company that you don't even use. And if you do, everyone in the world now knows for a fact that DESIGNER SUPPLEMENTS do not work. Because I've seen kids in ELEMENTARY school with more muscular builds than you. Get at me. And I'm sure you're going to lower my rep again because I put you out so the WHOLE world can see it and you still don't have anything to say in your defense.

psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bro, you should be ashamed. You hide behind a computer screen with your scrawny body and give BS advice about a company that you get PAID to promote. I take supplements that work and want EVERYONE in the world to not waste money on ****ty supplements that you reccomend. You have a M.D. tag, and it's embarrassing as I (freshman in college) seem to know much more about quality supplements than you. I do not get paid by ANY company. Do you even take supplements? You brag about logs from other people (majority don't look good) and Designer Supplements when you have a BIRD CHEST and CHICKEN WINGS! I am proud of the supplements that I take and reccomend, it is you that should be ashamed for representing supplements from a company that you don't even use. And if you do, everyone in the world now knows for a fact that DESIGNER SUPPLEMENTS do not work. Because I've seen kids in ELEMENTARY school with more muscular builds than you. Get at me. And I'm sure you're going to lower my rep again because I put you out so the WHOLE world can see it and you still don't have anything to say in your defense.
    you ARE new here aren't you?
    GOD help us if you really are a VPX rep because a lot of people like that company's products (including me), but you also just showed an incredible amount of stupidity when attacking Uhockey who by the way is a well respected member of the bb.com community and has given FAR better advice than most people.

not only that but he's also up there on the ranks along with P.A, M.M, bloute, Pu, Des and a few others.
    so the guy isnt a "hardcore" lifter like you, does that mean his knowledge is any less valid than a "muscle head" like you?
    (man approaches after I finish squatting 135 for 5 reps as a warmup and says) "squats cause hemmroids dude." - helix35

"Eat your ass"-MIB

A compound found in winstrol does infact interact negatively with *****. Apparently when they mix in the digestive system they create a foaming reaction (kinda like diet coke and mentos - youtube it). Ever seen a seagull pop?-Hatetank

Originally Posted by psych View Post
    you ARE new here aren't you?
    GOD help us if you really are a VPX rep because a lot of people like that company's products (including me), but you also just showed an incredible amount of stupidity when attacking Uhockey who by the way is a well respected member of the bb.com community and has given FAR better advice than most people.

not only that but he's also up there on the ranks along with P.A, M.M, bloute, Pu, Des and a few others.
    so the guy isnt a "hardcore" lifter like you, does that mean his knowledge is any less valid than a "muscle head" like you?
    I am not a rep for any company. The only advice I have ever seen him give is "take white flood/n.o. limits, look at the logs" they speak better then reccomendations. When I get attacked why should I not speak my mind back? I don't understand why I give valueable knowledge to people and then get called a "rep" for a company and then my reputation is lowered bc I gave good advice and spread the truth about sugary sustain bars?!?!??!

psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am not a rep for any company. The only advice I have ever seen him give is "take white flood/n.o. limits, look at the logs" they speak better then reccomendations.
    he's given FAR more information than that read his past posts go as far back as you can

When I get attacked why should I not speak my mind back? I don't understand why I give valueable knowledge to people and then get called a "rep" for a company and then my reputation is lowered bc I gave good advice and spread the truth about sugary sustain bars?!?!??!
    valuable advice and directly attacking a persons physique are not the same thing you attack uhockey cuz he's an MD?? wtf is that? he's a freaking MD and he's been in the bb.com community for quite awhile what the hell are you? jsut a freshman? and... oh wait he's an md.. but you got muscles therefore you must KNOW more .. hmm..
    no... just.. no,
    knowledge does not equal HUUUUGE muscles learn that
    (man approaches after I finish squatting 135 for 5 reps as a warmup and says) "squats cause hemmroids dude." - helix35

"Eat your ass"-MIB

A compound found in winstrol does infact interact negatively with *****. Apparently when they mix in the digestive system they create a foaming reaction (kinda like diet coke and mentos - youtube it). Ever seen a seagull pop?-Hatetank

Originally Posted by psych View Post
    he's given FAR more information than that read his past posts go as far back as you can

valuable advice and directly attacking a persons physique are not the same thing you attack uhockey cuz he's an MD?? wtf is that? he's a freaking MD and he's been in the bb.com community for quite awhile what the hell are you? jsut a freshman? and... oh wait he's an md.. but you got muscles therefore you must KNOW more .. hmm..
    no... just.. no,
    knowledge does not equal HUUUUGE muscles learn that
    I'm saying that he insulted my intelligence by criticizing my comments about supplements and a company that I respect and if I want to write about a product then I should be able to write about it without seeing Uhockey comment me and call me an ass. I NEVER once said that I knew more than him but from the information I give and he gives and doesn't defend himself from WRONG comments he makes, then I think I know more than him in particular areas! And NOT once have I EVER said I have bigger muscles than you, I know more, I simply said that I use the products and they work for me so I want people to try them. And I give them information to help persuade them to a company that I think works. Isn't that what this Site is about?!?!?!

And I'm sure you're going to lower my rep again because I put you out so the WHOLE world can see it and you still don't have anything to say in your defense.
    Consider my history, son. I've accomplished far more than you in the world of health and body recomposition.

No one respects you and you are nothing but a shill. VPX should be ashamed......funny how all the VPX supporters just showed up recently after the whole debacle....

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I NEVER once said that I knew more than him
    oops
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

Consider my history, son. I've accomplished far more than you in the world of health and body recomposition.

No one respects you and you are nothing but a shill. VPX should be ashamed......funny how all the VPX supporters just showed up recently after the whole debacle....
    I don't know what a shill is. I am not a compnay "rep" because I assume that's what you're implying. But you guys are ALL telling me that because Uhockey and other people that have been on this website for years and have a good reputation that people aren't allowed to disagree with them and state their own opinions without being attacked? I think this website is going to shambles because people try to voice their own opinions and are BULLIED by "reps" from companies when this website was created for people to talk about supplements. Not "reps" but people that are into lifting weights and taking supplements. So now UHOCKEY has been on the website for years, so he must know all, he knows my whole entire life, who pays me and what supplements I take and have taken, and most importantly what level of knowledge that I have. RIIIGHT!
    Last edited by suspek24; 06-04-2007 at 06:08 PM.

Originally Posted by punksurfer024 View Post
    oops
    then I think I know more than him in particular areas!

I was reffering to his responses that I have read and the info given not TOTAL knowledge
    Last edited by suspek24; 06-04-2007 at 06:10 PM. Reason: trying to think of a better way to say what I meant

punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't know what a shill is. I am not a compnay "rep" because I know that's what you're implying. But you guys are ALL telling me that because Uhockey and other people that have been on this website for years and have a good reputation that people aren't allowed to disagree with them and state their own opinions without being attacked? I think this website is going to shambles because people try to voice their own opinions and are BULLIED by "reps" from companies when this website was created for people to talk about supplements. Not "reps" but people that are into lifting weights and taking supplements. So now UHOCKEY has been on the website for years, so he must know all, he knows my whole entire life, who pays me and what supplements I take and have taken, and most importantly what level of knowledge that I have. RIIIGHT!
    just an FYI for you, it is possible to click and see ALL your post history and yours seems to ALL be about, VPX zero impact bars, VPX NO-shotgun, VPX liquid redline liquid.....you see a trend here? i sure do and guess what so do other ppl.

just an FYI for you, it is possible to click and see ALL your post history and yours seems to ALL be about, VPX zero impact bars, VPX NO-shotgun, VPX liquid redline liquid.....you see a trend here? i sure do and guess what so do other ppl.
    I know, but am I not allowed to speak of the supplements that I know about? I only take 3 types of supplements that I can think of, creatine, nitric oxide and protein. That's why they're the only things that I write about. I'm sorry if I'm not in other threads, I didn't know I had to be.

I know, but am I not allowed to speak of the supplements that I know about? I only take 3 types of supplements that I can think of, creatine, nitric oxide and protein. That's why they're the only things that I write about. I'm sorry if I'm not in other threads, I didn't know I had to be.

but they are ALL VPX are you not able to purchase or talk about other products? you have to admit if your not a company shill you sound A LOT like one.

but they are ALL VPX are you not able to purchase or talk about other products? you have to admit if your not a company shill you sound A LOT like one.
    I have talked about other products, but personally I don't trust most of them. I understand that I talk a lot about it and that I seem affiliated with the company, but b/c I'm on their nuts, doesn't mean that I'm with them. I literally do a lot of research on products that I take. I have gotten great results from them, and I want people to be abble to experience it too. And you have to admit that I speak the truth, no?

I've taken muscle milk RTD, No-xplode, cell mass, nitrix, abb's post workout RTD and even SUSTAIN bars, and detour bars, I can't help it if I like VPX :-P

I have talked about other products, but personally I don't trust most of them. I understand that I talk a lot about it and that I seem affiliated with the company, but b/c I'm on their nuts, doesn't mean that I'm with them. I literally do a lot of research on products that I take. I have gotten great results from them, and I want people to be abble to experience it too. And you have to admit that I speak the truth, no?
    you speak your opinion NOT the truth. personally i think NOshotgun is mediocre at best.

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by suspek24
    then I think I know more than him in particular areas!

So you basically just said you're knowledgeable about only 3 products, but you think you know more than him in particular areas???? Get out of here, you could read this site everyday for 20 hours and still not be on the level of Uhockey. I barely ever "go off" on this website, but this is just stupid.
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RobNyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did 2 scoops today on 10-12oz of water .. but I wasnt able to workout 30mins after.. I got busy at work and worked out an hour later.. but still noticed some pumps maybe just the normal usual ones .. drank ON protein afterwards and 5mins later drank Cellmass trial

I must admit it seems BSN has great taste in all their products.. I'm going to drink TrueMass now

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Consider my history, son.
    This is pretty hardcore talk from Uhockey......Envy likey.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Juan+Lujan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been taking No explode and 17 hd testostrone it gives me a crazy workout . But i am back up to much weight (cant loose my gut). Is it okay to take the noexplode with a fat burner? Any suggestions? I also changed my workout to include 15 mins of elipticle machine before and after lifting but my weight has still increased.

Freakyphysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is just my opinion....on a bottle of fat burners, lets say Lipo 6, it says do not take with other caffeine supplements. You should never pop 3 redlines than 2 scoops No Xplode, you may go crazy and have a heart attack.

But what I do when I go on a cut cycle is get a fat burner of your choice (I like Lipo 6). Take first dose right in the morning before protein shake, do some hard fast cardio (empty stomach) around 30 min to get the fire burning then eat breakfast

4-5 hours later I take second dose 30 min before eating lunch.

around 4 hours later I would take some NO Xplode, ON AN EMPTY STOMACH (2 scoops) and now time to go crazy in the gym. I do super-tri-sets its anaerobic/cardio workout very intense, with low weight and high reps. Cool down for a min and do 30min of cardio in 15min sessions

remember before doing something like this asses your tolerance of caffeine first because you will have a lot of it in your system. Could make you dizzy, have cramps, and bad jitters comes with a bad heart pounding. All could mean bad things. Always drink A LOT of water.

and watch last dose of caffeine I won't take any within 5 hours of sleep

OH, and of course your diet will play a HUGE roll in getting shredded

I am no MD but I hope this helps

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Although I decided to be not post here anymore, I can't be quiet when I see such ridiculous stuff:

....when you have a BIRD CHEST and CHICKEN WINGS!

inappropriate and insulting comments like these are the reason why quite some people are leaving this board. continue to do so, and you will be out on a limb here.

....I am proud of the supplements that I take and reccomend, it is you that should be ashamed for representing supplements from a company that you don't even use.
    completely incorrect! if you would read uhockey's post history you would see that he is recommending only that stuff that he has positive experience with and is personally convinced of its effectivity and quality.

....And if you do, everyone in the world now knows for a fact that DESIGNER SUPPLEMENTS do not work. Because I've seen kids in ELEMENTARY school with more muscular builds than you.
    very flawed logic! you can only judge someone's success when you consider his:
    - specific goals (e.g. to achieve a certain body weight, body fat, lean mass, appearance etc.)
    - genetic predisposition (not everybody has freaky genes like ronnie coleman)
    - natural vs. juicer?
    - time someone is willing to spend in the gym. people who have a life and have to work in 36 hour shifts simply cannot spend 3 hours in the gym every day.

with regards to the above points, who are you to judge and valuate what anybody here has accomplished?

I haven't read this thread, nor do I know what kind of conversation with uhockey preceded this post, but your statements are a clear foul. what's even worse is the fact that posts like yours become more and more frequent here and they are considerably contributing to decrease the quality of this board.

I don't know who you are, what you have achieved so far, how your physique looks like and what your credentials are. It doesn't matter. You can be Jay Cutler's brother, or even Jay Cutler himslef, but even this would never qualify you - and anybody else -to speak in that way about other people's physique or character.

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well the only good thing from this thread is that Dr P is posting again. Welcome back (albeit for a limited time)!

Whoever is perfect can throw stones, if not, you can all stfu. Insulting another's physique is not necessary here.
    Last edited by asianbabe; 06-05-2007 at 04:51 AM.

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Well the only good thing from this thread is that Dr P is posting again. Welcome back (albeit for a limited time)!

Whoever is perfect can throw stones, if not, you can all stfu. Insulting another's physique is not necessary here.

one more hilarious thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3047321

and the appropriate response to it:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=69

I can only shake my head about bb.com

but thanks for your friendly words, LIv. If only more people would be as reasonable, civilised, kind, nice (insert 100 more compliments) like you.

Page 82 of 258 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast