Page 190 of 258 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,700 of 7739
    simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

Originally Posted by Younggun111 View Post
    Haha very true. I think ever supplement, for that matter, is pretty convincing in the way that they advertise these supplements and show these before and after pictures. If youve ever seen the documentry "Bigger Stronger Faster", great documentry btw, they show a photographer that admits to taking the two picture in the same day. First picture being as depressed as possible and then after shaving chest hair and putting an artificial tan on, they take another and photoshop it. in 5 seconds a person can go from 18% bodyfat to having 6 pack abs lol. I would suggest watching the movie if you havent already
    I did watch it brah... good stuff

well, first there's photoshop which can make anyone look ripped... and then, I can take before and after photos... not drinking water for 16 hrs and take the 'after pics'... then eating loads of stuff and drinking loads of water for the 'before pics'... all this in one or two days, you'd be amazed at the difference

Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Thinny View Post
    Just finished my tub of White Flood. Definately can say it worked. But I ****ing hated that it made me poo a lot. Not nice neat hard poop either. Wet, hot, loud ****s. Not sure of how much of a difference it'll make but I just ordered the WF tablets along with some SuperPump250 (apparently aka SuperDump). Not gonna stack the two but just gonna have a choice this time around.
    The SuperPump250 is currently the updated formula so I wouldn't worry about "SuperDumping" , just make sure to follow the directions.

Let us know how it goes between them both!
    ► Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised it'd be worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEkz1XK75XE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NQREuc7JX8

Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    About the same as a cup of coffee
    So about 200mg then I presume.
    ► Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised it'd be worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEkz1XK75XE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NQREuc7JX8

simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

Originally Posted by Younggun111 View Post
    Haha very true. I think ever supplement, for that matter, is pretty convincing in the way that they advertise these supplements and show these before and after pictures. If youve ever seen the documentry "Bigger Stronger Faster", great documentry btw, they show a photographer that admits to taking the two picture in the same day. First picture being as depressed as possible and then after shaving chest hair and putting an artificial tan on, they take another and photoshop it. in 5 seconds a person can go from 18% bodyfat to having 6 pack abs lol. I would suggest watching the movie if you havent already
    btw, since you asked about anabolic halo... I was getting bored today so I checked on the main site the ingredients and the amounts... check this out:

75 ingredients... as you know, they are listed in order of their amount (they have to)... first three from the 'supercritical growth factor' are some of the cheapest supps you can find: dextrose, maltodextrin and creatine monohydrate... then what follows is a load of ingredients in useless amounts... you see yohimbine at 2mg, and then beta-alanine and glutamine are below... now that's a joke... both of the latter require grams to feel something, but less then 2 mg, come'on what on earth is that for? of course you know why, so they can fool newbies cause their product has 75 researched ingredients

Registered User bloodsimple1234's Avatar
    bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anyone that I have talked to so far that has gone through at least one bottle of Plasmagen Nitrate has really liked it.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just finished my tub of White Flood. Definately can say it worked. But I ****ing hated that it made me poo a lot. Not nice neat hard poop either. Wet, hot, loud ****s. Not sure of how much of a difference it'll make but I just ordered the WF tablets along with some SuperPump250 (apparently aka SuperDump). Not gonna stack the two but just gonna have a choice this time around.
    awesome to hear, next time you use the powder take it with a granola bar or rice cake, it will clear up any issues you may have had. the tablets you probably wont need to as they take longer to break down, but it wont hurt to include it
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pokerdude069 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    whats so good about this white flood everyone is talking about?? how is it any different that pump fuel?

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pokerdude069 View Post
    whats so good about this white flood everyone is talking about?? how is it any different that pump fuel?
    that is why we have free samples: so you can see for yourself
    Specials & insider info

Jon_88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    that is why we have free samples: so you can see for yourself
    I just got some of the White Flood sample tablets, and I'm looking forward to trying them out.

I have tried Superpump 250, NO Xplode, and I'm currently on MRI's Black Powder (I would probably rate them in that order).NO Xplode and SP 250 gave great pumps and focus, although after about a week I found the effects of NO-Xplode to lessen; it started to make me feel nautious and anxious as well.

SP 250 is a great product, can't really say anything bad about it. I noticed increased energy and focus, and after my workout I was ****ing pumped.

Black Powder, has been good so far. The plus side is that I don't get a nautious or anxious feeling. I work out in the early morning and it definitely gives me that boost of energy I oftentimes need.

My experience with NO pre-workout supps has been pretty fortunate, I would not hesitate to use either of these three products. However if I were to pick just one, it would probably be SP 250; just because of the fact it didn't mess with my stomach as much as NO Xplode.

Saying that, I'm looking forward to trying out the CL sample packs, as I've heard great things about all their products as well.

samguy015 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samguy015 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samguy015 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samguy015 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samguy015 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samguy015 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samguy015 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samguy015 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samguy015 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samguy015 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samguy015 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i would have to go with no black powder from MRI

PhillyBoy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhillyBoy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhillyBoy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhillyBoy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhillyBoy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhillyBoy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhillyBoy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhillyBoy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhillyBoy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhillyBoy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhillyBoy7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I personally like a lot of the NO products out there, but since I've gotten tired of spending mass quantities of money on them i've switched to just taking 3 grams of arginine (NO precursor), 3 grams of bet-alanine mixed with a selct few other ingredients and find i'm gettting better results. Just me tho
    Leave me alone let me just live my life....

Negz 4 life:
    undertowg- Negged me for no reason/ Troll
    rhizome- Can't tell a jk from serious

corygt3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) corygt3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) corygt3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) corygt3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) corygt3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) corygt3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) corygt3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) corygt3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) corygt3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) corygt3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) corygt3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Assault from Musclepharm

Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you had to pick just ONE nitric oxide (NO) product, what would be the best one?

Please pick the product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take nitric oxide products, if you should take nitric oxide products, or why some nitrix oxide products are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite nitric oxide product and give your detailed reason.)

Assault from Musclepharm is by far the best out there. We are currenlty on front page of bodybuilding.com today.

-Assault has 3 major things happen when you take it
    #1 Wake's your ass up and drops IN in about 10 minutes
    #2 you feel the beta-alanine tingle and NO opening up your pump
    #3 Endurance and focus with suma root

I been around 10 years in the industry I own a hardcore gym called the old school and have been in magazines ads for bodybuilding.com. I have taken everything on the market and nothing compares. I helped formulate this one to the T. Its no joke you will get new PR's constantly I have.

JAllumbaugh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAllumbaugh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAllumbaugh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAllumbaugh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAllumbaugh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAllumbaugh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAllumbaugh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAllumbaugh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAllumbaugh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAllumbaugh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAllumbaugh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have tried BSN's N.O. Xplode, Nitrix, and MuscleTech's NaNO Vapor.

I love N.O. Xplode but admittedly, I seem to have built up a tolerance to it and have found myself needing 2 scoops when I only needed one. But I think that this is natural with most supplements which is why cycling is important. I am almost out of my N.O. so after that I will stop for a month or 2 to give myself a break from it. The pumps I get are incredible though, I feel jacked up going into every workout and retain that feeling throughout the day. My muscles feel full after each workout.

I had a very good experience with Nitrix. Though it may not be the most cost-effective product on the market, it delivered results. After 1 cycle of Nitrix, I noticed a very possitive vascular effect. My muscles felt tighter and I felt stronger all around. The only drawbacks are the price and the horse-pills (I know that all N.O. pills are huger though)

As for NaNO Vapor, the pumps I got were decent, but I wasn't able to even set the glass down before I had to make a trip to the bathroom. I guess you could say that it upset my stomach. The taste is also kind of gross. But if a product is effective, who would care about the taste?

Regardless, I have found that stackin any N.O. product with L-Arginine increases the effectiveness. And since I am a college student (a.k.a. poor) I think that in the future, until I have a disposable income, I will stick to Arginine.

V08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone

Does anyone know a good N.O that does not have Creatine in it? any info well help thanks!!!!

bosco_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just finished my White Flood and have NOShotgun and NOSynthesize by VPX.

Anyone taken them together? Shotgun Pre w/o and Synthesize intra and post?

Would it be better to cycle off after having just finished WF?

I'm pumped to start with these after great results with the CL stack. Thanks

UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    For a person on a low budget, what would be the best NO product out there?

How about suggestions on taking aakg , glutamine, Beta-Alanine, and other doses before w/o to save money?

Originally Posted by Jon_88 View Post
    I just got some of the White Flood sample tablets, and I'm looking forward to trying them out.

Saying that, I'm looking forward to trying out the CL sample packs, as I've heard great things about all their products as well.
    glad to hear it, please post up your feedback when you get a chance
    Originally Posted by bosco_ View Post
    I just finished my White Flood and have NOShotgun and NOSynthesize by VPX.

I'm pumped to start with these after great results with the CL stack. Thanks
    glad you enjoyed the white flood
    Specials & insider info

legitlegit250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legitlegit250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legitlegit250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legitlegit250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legitlegit250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legitlegit250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legitlegit250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legitlegit250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legitlegit250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legitlegit250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) legitlegit250 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My personal favorite is No Shotgun.. great pumps great for gaining lean muscle mass. Downside is price, you can buy it in bulk from MAss Nutrition and then its not too bad.. but always cycle that L- Argine is as well if you want an extreme pump!!!!

Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I absolutely cannot take N.O. Xplode. It made me waaaaay too anxious.

ThisBigBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisBigBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisBigBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisBigBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisBigBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisBigBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisBigBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisBigBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisBigBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisBigBastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Matt999 View Post
    I've tried every NO product on the market...BSN NO-Xplode, MHP Anadrox, NO shotgun, Musceltech NanoX9, Gaspari Nutrition's Plasma Jet and most recently, Axis Labs Hemodraulix liquijels. This product, Hemodraulix, ABSOLUTELY blows the others away. The pumps I got were ridiculous and they lasted all day. The added Beta-alanine is a nice compliment to the NO as it reduces pain and fatigue and allows me to fight through the most back breaking workouts. It also has made me a machine in the bedroom which is just the cherry on top with this product. In my opinion, there is no comparison to this product on the market right now.
    I just picked some up today..

Did you take just one serving before workout or did you space them throughout the day?
    I currently take White Flood before my workout so I think doing a full serving of the Hemodraulix at the same time would be overkill.
    My thinking was that by spacing it out in smaller doses throughout the day I'll possibly feel a pump all day.
    Last edited by ThisBigBastard; 12-20-2008 at 05:04 AM.

JsnBrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best NO

I've used NO Xplode and Controlled Labs White Flood... I love them both.

★Dedication & Motivation★ RJT1534's Avatar
    RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RJT1534 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CL White Flood is the best for me

Originally Posted by JsnBrn View Post
    I've used NO Xplode and Controlled Labs White Flood... I love them both.
    neither is slightly better?
    Originally Posted by RJT1534 View Post
    CL White Flood is the best for me
    awesome, powder or tablets?
    Specials & insider info

Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got my SuperPump 250 today and it was badass. I was raging it in the gym today. I did damn good. Constant flow of energy without the anxiety that N.O. Xplode gives you. Didn't make me sprint to the bathroom the way White Flood would. That said, my WF tablets came today and I'll try those out (along with the suggested ricecake/granola bar CL suggested) and compare two but that'll be next week, I think. I'm taking a week break and cycle off 'em and get back to ya'll then. But right now, SuperPump250 is the bomb.

HagaElias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HagaElias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HagaElias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HagaElias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HagaElias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HagaElias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HagaElias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HagaElias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HagaElias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HagaElias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HagaElias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check sig. Makes me feel amazing both physically and mentally.
    My Top 5 Favourite Bodybuilders:
    1) Dorian Yates
    2) Phil Heath
    3) Kevin Levrone
    4) Ronnie Coleman
    5) Markus Ruhl

JFS77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    But right now, SuperPump250 is the bomb.
    Same, SP250 and SizeOn are working great for me. After reading a lot of reviews/posts it was hard to choose between them and CL products. Definitely pleased with my choice and the results; felt like my arms were going to explode today!!!

I do see how the product gets the 'SuperDump' moniker though. I started with one scoop and worked up little by little ... and then found where I needed to cut it back Now that I know how my body reacts to the product its pretty damn awesome.

Originally Posted by HagaElias View Post
    Check sig. Makes me feel amazing both physically and mentally.
    thanks for your feedback, glad you are enjoying white flood. have you given the tablets a shot?
    Specials & insider info

MrBigDick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do agree that BSN's NO Explode is a great NO creatine product. I think with all the different types of NO products out there, its kind of hard to say its the overall best.

I've used BSN's Explode and worked well. Since it was my first time using NO I thought it was incredible. After finishing up the explode I started doing research.

I came across Trac's Extreme NO. For Me, It was Fantastic. No loading stage super pumps. My arms felt tighter with the extreme NO then the explode. I did feel like while on either product I consumed to much water and there for having issues with urinating.

I've hear a lot of hype about Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250. I research it a little and it seems like people are happy with this product. Does anyone recommend it? and if you do why?

I want to be sure before I waste the money

MrBigDick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have you ever Tried Trac Extreme NO?(FYI trac extreme NO tasted great)

Out of that and BSN's Explode the trac come out on top.

Hows the taste of superpump 250?

whoismikeford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoismikeford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoismikeford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoismikeford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoismikeford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoismikeford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoismikeford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoismikeford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoismikeford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoismikeford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whoismikeford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no no no no no, no sp250, no pump, nothing, i took 3 scoops, fealt nothing, after the workout i threw it out of my car window
    lift like a bitch, look like a bitch :)

Page 190 of 258 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 ... LastLast