Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

2nd date and no kiss ? What is going on ?

I always get a kiss on the first date, sometimes on the 2nd date but never have i gotten 0 kisses on the first two dates.
    The first date was classy, i didnt try, just gave her a hug at the end.

Last night was the 2nd date, on the beach i tried twice that night .
    One when we were lying down, there was nothing going on
    I said " Hey"
    She said " hey"
    then i said " come here"
    then she goes,i dont trust u
    im like whaaaaa, why not?
    you might throw sand in my face

haha so i pushed it a lil saying i wont throw sand, just come here and trust me.
    that failed

so at the end of the night, when i drop her off, she gave me ahug then after the hug i held her closer and softly grabbed her chin and leaned in for the kiss, but she turned the **** away

the odd thing is, after reading this your thinking maybe she isnt interest, but the whole night she was all over me, huggin me, putting her arm around me, she texted me this morning asking me how i was

im confused here, she is 24, and no kiss on the 2nd date ??

i must say now i want her even more !!!

BodyPoints: 1701
    Cock Diesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cock Diesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cock Diesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cock Diesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cock Diesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cock Diesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cock Diesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cock Diesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cock Diesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cock Diesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cock Diesel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Cock Diesel's BodySpace
    i would rather not get a kiss and continue hanging out with her then to get a kiss and have her stop seeing you.

in other words..........be patient.

i should be telling myself this.
    "Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dieing"

Bulking season is coming 1quick1's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14319
    1quick1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1quick1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1quick1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1quick1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1quick1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1quick1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1quick1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1quick1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1quick1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1quick1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1quick1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit 1quick1's BodySpace
    Sounds like you made a new friend.
    --O||||||O--

SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by 1quick1 View Post
    ya i was thinken the same except, friends dont hug eachother the whole night, or lie down together or hold hands

Stats: 5'9", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 20124
    Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brutotal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Brutotal's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Cock Diesel View Post
    i would rather not get a kiss and continue hanging out with her then to get a kiss and have her stop seeing you.
    I would rather kiss her, find out she's not intrested, then move on to another girl who is.

BodyPoints: 1182
    Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Fomber's BodySpace
    i say by 3rd date... lean in to kiss her.. if she turns away you should say something like "whats the problem, dont you like me" and before she answers lean in for another kiss... Bam!

Originally Posted by Fomber View Post
    i say by 3rd date... lean in to kiss her.. if she turns away you should say something like "whats the problem, dont you like me" and before she answers lean in for another kiss... Bam!
    ya thats a good one, i think she is playing hard to get but is a kiss !!!

Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 39638
    captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) captainhorseboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit captainhorseboy's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by 1quick1 View Post
    pretty much

maybe a cuddle whore?
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Fomber's BodySpace
    yes i know its only a kiss... maybe she wants to know if you are genuine.. but deff by 3rd date... try it... and if nothing... Deff question it... i've gone 3-4 dates without trying to kiss a girl...and later i learned that she was waiting for ME to make the move and i didnt... so i deff say try on 3rd date...and make sure to go somewhere romantic .. be close... walk while holding her hand.. just be close

(No homo)

Stats: 6'3", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10763
    The_Pain_Train has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Pain_Train has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Pain_Train has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Pain_Train has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Pain_Train has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Pain_Train has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Pain_Train has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Pain_Train has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Pain_Train has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Pain_Train has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The_Pain_Train has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit The_Pain_Train's BodySpace
    I'd say give it one more date, and if nothing happens drop her like a bad habit...

Stats: 6'2", 240 lbs
    BodyPoints: 27604
    FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FunkDaddy's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by SHalo View Post
    ya i was thinken the same except, friends dont hug eachother the whole night, or lie down together or hold hands
    Yeah they do
    Pollard Nutrition Rep

"Incredible loss from Elm Street. Friday The Freddy Krueger style...I'm not taking supps so I lost 3lbs of muscle" - Jason Genova

well, how about i try and play hard to get? and not try and kiss her on the 3rd date?

Visit Fomber's BodySpace
    she wont either...and u might be chasing one another like this for a while..

But on the other hand...if u question her...she might be like "I knew he couldnt hold it in!" u know.. so its a tough call...

But i say deff try to kiss her on 3rd date...

Stats: 6'3", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 26843
    Below 30 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Below 30 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Below 30 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Below 30 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Below 30 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Below 30 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Below 30 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Below 30 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Below 30 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Below 30 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Below 30 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Below 30's BodySpace
    She's not sexually attracted to you. You probably spend a decent amount of money on the dates and that keeps her around. After the first date, you have to get the kiss or it's no chemistry. The girl can hug any guy, she will only kiss those that attract her though -30-
    'Logical Social Programming'
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    NissanBBoy333- "I decided to quit playing with a bunch of girls and settle with one. (That turned out to be the biggest dumbest mistake)"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=47904241&postcount=68
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

When Skills Ruled.

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8429
    latspread has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latspread has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latspread has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latspread has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latspread has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latspread has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latspread has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latspread has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latspread has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latspread has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latspread has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit latspread's BodySpace
    you fail.. get rid of her.. shes clearly not goin to put out
    Penn State University
    College of Health and Human Development
    Undergraduate Program for Nutritional Sciences
    -and-
    Undergraduate Program for Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Management

You're born small and weak.
    You die small and weak.
    How you look in between is upto you.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
    i rep back

Stats: 5'6", 156 lbs
    BodyPoints: 26131
    quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickups has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit quickups's BodySpace
    sorry bro, looks like went on a date with you with no intention of kissing you.

does she know you're in the red? maybe that's it..
    **B.S. in Nutrition and Food Science**

**Registered Dietitian**

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success; we often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never make a mistake never made a discovery."

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

Stats: 6'3", 199 lbs
    BodyPoints: 19422
    Kaptn Krunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaptn Krunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaptn Krunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaptn Krunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaptn Krunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaptn Krunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaptn Krunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaptn Krunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaptn Krunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaptn Krunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kaptn Krunch has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Kaptn Krunch's BodySpace
    She's a cock tease. If you want, go on 1 more date and if no kiss, forget about her.

Mean, Lean & Clean Inc. WhiteCollarBoy's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 156 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13344
    WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit WhiteCollarBoy's BodySpace
    I always get a kiss on the first date, sometimes on the 2nd date but never have i gotten 0 kisses on the first two dates.
    The first date was classy, i didnt try, just gave her a hug at the end.

Last night was the 2nd date, on the beach i tried twice that night .
    One when we were lying down, there was nothing going on
    I said " Hey"
    She said " hey"
    then i said " come here"

haha so i pushed it a lil saying i wont throw sand, just come here and trust me.
    that failed

so at the end of the night, when i drop her off, she gave me ahug then after the hug i held her closer and softly grabbed her chin and leaned in for the kiss, but she turned the **** away

the odd thing is, after reading this your thinking maybe she isnt interest, but the whole night she was all over me, huggin me, putting her arm around me, she texted me this morning asking me how i was

im confused here, she is 24, and no kiss on the 2nd date ??

i must say now i want her even more !!!
    Girl could just be a wierdo/psychopath or you may have done something that turned her off, despite her being physically flirtatious.

How did she react when you grabbed her chin? How did you react when she rejected you?

Sounds like you did everything right- I too, keep it classy on the first date and hold off on the kiss. Second date though, I always get it. Always. If not, it usually means see ya later or something is wrong with the girl (game player, etc).

You want her even more now? Looks like she's the one who has her game tight and you're the girl here. Turn this **** around man. Take control here before it gets worse. If it keeps going like this, good luck trying to bed her.
    "The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind."

cocaine white range rove. darkshines's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10321
    darkshines has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) darkshines has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) darkshines has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) darkshines has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) darkshines has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) darkshines has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) darkshines has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) darkshines has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) darkshines has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) darkshines has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) darkshines has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit darkshines's BodySpace
    Yes they do.

If you don't get a kiss within the first two dates by a girl, let alone a 24 year old, then she's just in it for the fact that she likes having a guy like her, aka she's most likely a cock-tease.

There is the chance that she is old-fashioned or something, and might want to get to you know you a lot better before sexual contact, but its a slim chance.
    I rep back

"I'm getting drunk on the reg, f**king good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the good sh*t that men fantasize about."

Stats: 5'7", 182 lbs
    BodyPoints: 24504
    Geno has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Geno has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Geno has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Geno has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Geno has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Geno has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Geno has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Geno has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Geno has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Geno has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Geno has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Geno's BodySpace
    Only one word for this situation. Next!!
    "Something which threatens your life is a problem, everything else is an inconvenience."

Paul "Home Run" Richert
    21 January 1966 - 04 November 2005
    Rest in peace Brother

"The only easy day was yesterday" Unknown ass hole

Honorary Homo

"Teh pretty isn't easy"

TwiloMike - you are sorely missed my friend and thank you for the honorary title.

Stats: 5'7", 163 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6185
    bobbylemke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobbylemke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobbylemke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobbylemke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobbylemke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobbylemke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobbylemke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobbylemke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobbylemke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobbylemke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bobbylemke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bobbylemke's BodySpace
    this is pathetic (no offense to you). I'm 15 and this chick from track wanted to go out with me and yea she was hot (coming from just about every guy at school). This is where it gets pathetic... she is very religous and after the third day of us going out - we had 0 dates at the time we started making out on the ****ing track bus on the way home. We break up not too long after that and she comes to my place and we do it again (keep in mind she's very religous). we leave my room and shortly aftwerards back at it again. Don't know what to tell you though. If she holds out on the third date ask her about it and/or dump her ass.

Mean, Lean & Clean Inc. WhiteCollarBoy's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 156 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13344
    WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WhiteCollarBoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit WhiteCollarBoy's BodySpace
    I've come to learn over time that 99% of the time, things are what they are.

What I mean is that if you have a hunch that this girl isn't into you, you're probably right. What most guys will do is make excuses and try to justify a woman's behavior because the plain truth is a blow to the ego. Stuff like her not wanting to kiss you, making excuses as to why she won't bang you, etc. When it comes to relations between a man and a woman, or a man with another man (if you're homo) it's as easy as easy gets. If real attraction is there, getting together is a piece of cake and the process is smooth as hell. No need for lines, games, power plays, etc. It just happens.

So 99% of the time, stop trying to make things happen is what I'm trying to say. Let them happen.
    "The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind."

LOOKIN TO GET GREEN!!!!! Dnicholson's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 3658
    Dnicholson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dnicholson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dnicholson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dnicholson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dnicholson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dnicholson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dnicholson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dnicholson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dnicholson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dnicholson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dnicholson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Dnicholson's BodySpace

Talking

Maybe she thinks youre gay!!Thats why shes all cuddly and **** holdin youre hand and lying with you. and whan you went in for the kiss she thought you were weird..Next time you go out and are about to go in for the kiss yell(NO HOMO) then give her the tounge!!!!!
    All i know is that I LIKE 2 LiFT

Stats: 5'10", 174 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12321
    kelso has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kelso has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kelso has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kelso has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kelso has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kelso has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kelso has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kelso has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kelso has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kelso has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kelso has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kelso's BodySpace
    man the **** up, women 85% of the time wont make a move.. asking them to come to you isnt make a move. You'll find out real quick if your just "friend material" or "boyfriend material". Whats the worst that can happen? you find out right then and there if she likes you that way or not, OR you can go on like this fal in love to find out she doesnt like u that way and you get crushed. Happens all the time because of mixed signals and guys mis-interpreting what shes saying/doing. Dont over think the situation.

Stats: 6'3", 257 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4325
    MonsterBakk55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsterBakk55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsterBakk55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsterBakk55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsterBakk55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsterBakk55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsterBakk55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsterBakk55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsterBakk55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsterBakk55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MonsterBakk55 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit MonsterBakk55's BodySpace
    Make sure she doesn't think you're gay man. Sounds like you're her new girlfriend.

Stats: 6'2", 196 lbs
    BodyPoints: 29894
    Dummkopf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dummkopf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dummkopf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dummkopf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dummkopf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dummkopf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dummkopf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dummkopf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dummkopf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dummkopf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dummkopf has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Dummkopf's BodySpace
    She has herpes bro
    If you’ve got a 6 pack -- you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.

Stats: 6'1", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7005
    Erik2806 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Erik2806 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Erik2806 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Erik2806 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Erik2806 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Erik2806 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Erik2806 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Erik2806 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Erik2806 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Erik2806 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Erik2806 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Erik2806's BodySpace
    when u date her the 3rd time, hold back from initiating all the hugging and hand holding and see how she reacts.. sounds like shes interested but maybe shes just strange about the kissing. after holding back for a bit, hug her or something, and then hold back again. repeat when the right time comes. then finish the old two steps forward, one step back by going for the kiss!

Some very good replies here.

I'll do just that, by the 3rd date I wont go for a kiss or show her any emotion unless she shows it first. i already made the first move now its her turn.

To the person who replied man up and go for the kiss, i did at the end, i grabbed her chin and leaned in and she turned away, laughing, making a joke so it doesnt become awkward.

I think she is a professional dater, she has dated a lot of guys in the past, she told me about them.

and your right, if you really both like each other, then this **** wouldn't have happened.

Stats: 5'11", 207 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2152
    flaziblaz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flaziblaz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flaziblaz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flaziblaz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flaziblaz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flaziblaz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flaziblaz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flaziblaz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flaziblaz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flaziblaz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flaziblaz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit flaziblaz's BodySpace

that failed
    she was testing you and you failed. never ask for it bro just take it.
    El que no sabe y sabe que no sabe es humilde. No te burles que podria ser tu.

dropknowledge is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I realize your date is long passed..

This is coming from a girl... Not all girls want to make out with a guy during the first two dates. I realize some of u guys have egos and expect women to put out. But... maybe you found a classy woman who wants to get to know you better before kissing you. While some people are face whores... and kiss anybody around... other people consider kissing to be very intimate.... some consider it more intimate that sex. For those guys who would screw a girl without wanting to just kiss her. (just lookin for A when u know the girl is nasty) It may have been the right time for u... but it wasn't the right time for her... and she was trying not to make a big deal about it. It's not something to push.... it happens when it happens. I know a lot of girls who wait a lil longer than society would have it b4 the first kiss. And when i guy start pushing the kiss... they wonder what else he'll push. And it's a fast decision for them to take a step back.... cause they question if you're there to get to know them as a person..... or if you're there to get to know them physically. You have to consider that men are physical creatures.... and girls are emotional. Appeal to their emotions.... and the physical stuff comes

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast