prkchop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question ideal competing weight

I'm really interested in competing naturally but im not sure what would be an ideal weight i should be in order to compete. Im 6ft tall and right now im 225. I read some where that Arnold was 235 when he started out in america, but eventually he was around 240. I can't really go by the bodybuilders i see in the mags b/c they are mostly short with the exception of a few guys. I just want to compete naturally and at an exceptable weight.
    thanks in advance
    your worst day is my everyday.

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my boss is 6' and competes at 215 and looks awsome. hes takin 2nd place 4 years in a row in the npc Mr. Nevada. he would win it if he can get his conditioning down.. anyway for some all natural motovation go here. www.musclemania.com the winner of the all natural mr. O is 6'4 255lbs

also you can go to a show you want to compete in and see how everyone else looks.
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

prkchop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

thanks a lot man i really appreciate the reply. I added that link to my favorites and now i have something to work for. I gave you a rep as well. thanks again.
    your worst day is my everyday.

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no problem. another good one is www.naturalbodybuilding.com
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Forget the scale. Go by what you see in the mirror.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Eat, Drink and be Merry.. jayvee's Avatar
    jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan
    excellent advice - dont worry so much about your scale weight - you may get to what weight you think you should be at and still not be spot on. go by the mirror, and in natural shows, if you get 2 extremely similar size and shape physiques, the guy who is leaner tends to get the nod 9 times out of ten - so work on hard as nails conditioning and dont stress too much about the scales. all the best, peace..

DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan
    ^^^

Paciano42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It just depend on how your body looks holding a certain amount of weight. Starting contest prep on Monday the 7th I weighed around 300 lbs at 6'4''. I am shooting to compete around 260-270, it just depends on how I look. Despite what is in all the magazines, being a mass monster isn't the only way to win competitions. Look at Dugdale and Cook. Aesthetics still count for something.
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.
    -Tyler Durden

Hoss D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoss D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoss D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoss D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoss D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoss D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoss D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoss D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoss D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoss D will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoss D will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Arnold's competition weight was 225-235 I believe.