Closed Thread
    nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Clen And Ephedrine Together? Why Not?

hi, im new to this site, im 19 years old female student. i am not a body builder as such, but i spend alot of time at the gym mainly doing cardio and some light toning excercises. i had taken eph for about 7 months, and then i decided to get some money together to try clen. i like the fat burning properties of clen, but i liked the appetite supressing properties of eph. to take them both together would be perfect... as i find that clen really increases by appetite so im eating almost twice as much a day... i was wondering, why cant you take them both together? is it because eph counteracts the efects of clen or is there another reason? i look forward to you replies and meeting you all. x

Training for Performance Angela R's Avatar
    Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nila, I will forewarn you my post is going to come across as harsh.

You are not going to find the answer you are looking for on this forum. The ladies of this forum pride themselves on leading HEALTHY bodybuilding lifestyles. And I could be mistaken and in that case you need to elaborate a little on your post and be more clear, but your post does not express that you are trying to gather information to help yourself lead a healthy bodybuilding lifestyel.

IMHO, only the uninformed and uneducated ladies will recommend clen. Clean up your diet and lift heavy and hard.

SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First of all, you were on ephedrine for 7 months straight??? I highly doubt it was having any effect on your body after a month because your system would adjust to it. If you do take ephedrine it should be cycled for short periods and not used long-term because you will screw your metabolism for the rest of your life. Same goes for clen. Secondly, clen and ephedrine are both SERIOUS stimulants with many undesirable and dangerous side effects and I would not suggest someone taking either one unless training for a pro bodybuilding or figure comp. Taking them both at the same time is just stupid. Even with diet in check and hardcore training they will only aid fat loss to a certain point. Finally, if you insist on taking both clen and ephedrine, since the body adjusts to clen very quickly it is advised that you take it for two weeks, then cycle off for two weeks. During the two weeks you don't take clen you can take ephedrine. And you should not cycle clen for more than 12 weeks. I am not promoting the use of clen and ephedrine...just trying to give you some guidelines if you insist on taking them (and so you don't put yourself into cardiac arrest).

You should really do your research on these stimulants and see the LONG list side effects before you being taking them because it doesn't sound like you really know what you're doing....

gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

Originally Posted by Angela R View Post
    Nila, I will forewarn you my post is going to come across as harsh.

You are not going to find the answer you are looking for on this forum. The ladies of this forum pride themselves on leading HEALTHY bodybuilding lifestyles. And I could be mistaken and in that case you need to elaborate a little on your post and be more clear, but your post does not express that you are trying to gather information to help yourself lead a healthy bodybuilding lifestyel.

IMHO, only the uninformed and uneducated ladies will recommend clen. Clean up your diet and lift heavy and hard.
    Ha ha ha - WTF?

Bodybuilders - both male and female are the most likely to use performance enhancing drugs out of anyone. FACT

So to say the "healthy bodybuildng lifestyle" is a bit of an oxymoron.

nila2288 perhaps posting this thread in the supplements or steroid section would get a better and more educated response.

There is a lot of talk as to how clenbuterol compares to ephedrine. Most "experts" feel that clen gives a better bang for the money than an ECA stack. It should be noted that clenbuterol?s results and effects are shorter lived though.

Clen and ECA work through very similar mechanisms. Both products stimulate the beta-receptors but clenbuterol seems to be a more refined version (called a second generation beta-agonist drug) than ephedrine. Clenbuterol targets the proper receptors (beta-2 and 3) more specifically than ephridrine which should in theory make clenbuterol more effective as a fat burner.

But the fact that they are trying to use the same receptors means that using both at one will ultimately leave them fighting each other and wasting your time/money. 2 weeks clen, 2 weeks ephridrine seems to be the best split, although I?ve heard 2 days clen, 2 days eph.

Anything over 100 - 140 mcg a day is overkill since the beta receptors can only take so much of a product and then more is just wasteful.

PS you're hot!
    ===================================

.... cos i'm that damn good!

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Clen is not to be discussed in the Female Supplement Forum. You can go to the Female Section of the Steriod Forum if you want to discuss it.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Angela R is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gjm1981 View Post
    Ha ha ha - WTF?

Bodybuilders - both male and female are the most likely to use performance enhancing drugs out of anyone. FACT

I'm not na?ve to the fact that many bodybuilders take steroids, just as the media has created this notion that being skinny equates to pretty and "hot"...your word. My words were "The ladies of THIS forum pride themselves on leading HEALTHY bodybuilding lifestyles."...which excludes using drugs.

nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nila2288 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SunnyD902 View Post
    First of all, you were on ephedrine for 7 months straight??? I highly doubt it was having any effect on your body after a month because your system would adjust to it. If you do take ephedrine it should be cycled for short periods and not used long-term because you will screw your metabolism for the rest of your life. Same goes for clen. Secondly, clen and ephedrine are both SERIOUS stimulants with many undesirable and dangerous side effects and I would not suggest someone taking either one unless training for a pro bodybuilding or figure comp. Taking them both at the same time is just stupid. Even with diet in check and hardcore training they will only aid fat loss to a certain point. Finally, if you insist on taking both clen and ephedrine, since the body adjusts to clen very quickly it is advised that you take it for two weeks, then cycle off for two weeks. During the two weeks you don't take clen you can take ephedrine. And you should not cycle clen for more than 12 weeks. I am not promoting the use of clen and ephedrine...just trying to give you some guidelines if you insist on taking them (and so you don't put yourself into cardiac arrest).

You should really do your research on these stimulants and see the LONG list side effects before you being taking them because it doesn't sound like you really know what you're doing....
    hi i have done alot of my research before trying clen, and yeah, its prob been more like 8 months, but i have been taking the same amount of ephedrine for the past 3 months or some, and have only upped my dose twice since i started and yeah eph still works on me... so how can u doubt it when im saying its a fact... it my last day on clen today and im going back on eph tomorrow. dont get me wrong, i dont plan on carrying on with it much longer, as soon as i reach my goal weight, ill stop, should be in the next few weeks. i have 1 more cycle of clen and eph left after this one

thanks for the advice ppl, but shame only gjm1981 was the only person that actually spoke some sense.... and answered the question. could it be that you didnt know the answer in the first place?
    height: 5"1
    highest weight: 53kg/117lbs
    lowest weight: 39kg/86lbs
    current weight: 42kg/935lbs
    goal weight: 41kg/90lbs

Wink

Ha ha ha - WTF?

nila2288 perhaps posting this thread in the supplements or steroid section would get a better and more educated response.

There is a lot of talk as to how clenbuterol compares to ephedrine. Most "experts" feel that clen gives a better bang for the money than an ECA stack. It should be noted that clenbuterol?s results and effects are shorter lived though.

Clen and ECA work through very similar mechanisms. Both products stimulate the beta-receptors but clenbuterol seems to be a more refined version (called a second generation beta-agonist drug) than ephedrine. Clenbuterol targets the proper receptors (beta-2 and 3) more specifically than ephridrine which should in theory make clenbuterol more effective as a fat burner.

But the fact that they are trying to use the same receptors means that using both at one will ultimately leave them fighting each other and wasting your time/money. 2 weeks clen, 2 weeks ephridrine seems to be the best split, although I?ve heard 2 days clen, 2 days eph.

Anything over 100 - 140 mcg a day is overkill since the beta receptors can only take so much of a product and then more is just wasteful.

PS you're hot!

thank you, answers my question exactly

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nila2288 View Post

thanks for the advice ppl, but shame only gjm1981 was the only person that actually spoke some sense.... and answered the question. could it be that you didnt know the answer in the first place?
    Because Clen and other steroids are only supposed to be discussed in the Female Section of the Steroid Forum.

That section is here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumd...?s=&forumid=65
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

the bigger the better nicoledominique's Avatar
    nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs down

Ridiculous. I am so tired of hearing about girls using steroids to stay thin. You're 19 years old - you have no idea what you could potentially be doing to yourself.

So STUPID!

^^^likes her big thighs Pilotgirl29's Avatar
    Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pilotgirl29 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hi, im new to this site, im 19 years old female student. i am not a body builder as such, but i spend alot of time at the gym mainly doing cardio and some light toning excercises. i had taken eph for about 7 months, and then i decided to get some money together to try clen. i like the fat burning properties of clen, but i liked the appetite supressing properties of eph. to take them both together would be perfect... as i find that clen really increases by appetite so im eating almost twice as much a day... i was wondering, why cant you take them both together? is it because eph counteracts the efects of clen or is there another reason? i look forward to you replies and meeting you all. x
    THE TROLL FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS THREAD!
    If you're not 1st, you're last.

nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nicoledominique has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just had to say it again....

STUPID STUPID STUPID

Well my first concern with this post is the fact that she is looking to loose more weight to reach her goal when from her profile picture she looks to be about 90lbs at best.

To Nila - to most of us on here your post is a cry for help. There is no fat to you, yet you ask for advice on the use of a drug to help you loose weight? No one educated on here will advise you to loose any more weight, it's not a matter of we don't know what we are talking about.

First, criticizing us on our knowledge because we aren't telling you what you want to hear isn't going to be well received. By all means follow gjm1981's advice, he seems to be giving AWESOME advice in his other posts and besides he thinks at 90lbs you look "hot".

Second, next time you want an answer to a question first use the search button, before the attention whore post. You will get some great advice from some very educated woman here, but coming across like a snotty teen will get you nowhere.

Thumbs up

^^ Agreed.

Im not short I'm fun size pirouette's Avatar
    pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well my first concern with this post is the fact that she is looking to loose more weight to reach her goal when from her profile picture she looks to be about 90lbs at best.

To Nila - to most of us on here your post is a cry for help. There is no fat to you, yet you ask for advice on the use of a drug to help you loose weight? No one educated on here will advise you to loose any more weight, it's not a matter of we don't know what we are talking about.

First, criticizing us on our knowledge because we aren't telling you what you want to hear isn't going to be well received. By all means follow gjm1981's advice, he seems to be giving AWESOME advice in his other posts and besides he thinks at 90lbs you look "hot".

Second, next time you want an answer to a question first use the search button, before the attention whore post. You will get some great advice from some very educated woman here, but coming across like a snotty teen will get you nowhere.
    Glad to see this.
    I sent her a PM to try and talk some sense into her. Didn't work.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe.

"I think I'd make a really good ninja."

In arguments that matter, if you don't choose a side, you lose.

Feels good man

Whiskey for my beer, men for my horses.

****FIERCE*****GRRRRR

ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She only wanted to hear someone tell her what she wanted to hear, despite how potentially dangerous her intentions may be. Perhaps it's been going okay thus far, but the damage might come later. And by then...

Well, I hope she comes to her senses and gets some help.

SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hi i have done alot of my research before trying clen, and yeah, its prob been more like 8 months, but i have been taking the same amount of ephedrine for the past 3 months or some, and have only upped my dose twice since i started and yeah eph still works on me... so how can u doubt it when im saying its a fact... it my last day on clen today and im going back on eph tomorrow. dont get me wrong, i dont plan on carrying on with it much longer, as soon as i reach my goal weight, ill stop, should be in the next few weeks. i have 1 more cycle of clen and eph left after this one

Exactly...you had to keep INCREASING your dose of ephedrine because your body would ADJUST to it. Most "educated" people would cycle ephedrine, not stay on it for 8 months straight...but you've done your research and know what your doing, right? I'm sure the amount you were taking in on a daily basis was reasonable *rolls eyes*

If you actually read my post you would see that I answered your question.

gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gjm1981 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thank you, answers my question exactly
    That's ok sexy.

Not much love in this forum, hey Nila?

If you want a personal assessment of what you are doing; your bf% and progress, PM me with your address and I'll be round with my calipers! lol

he thinks at 90lbs you look "hot".
    You sure do.

I'm so going to get some more neg reps here - thank god I have another bb.com account well in the green!
    ===================================

.... cos i'm that damn good!

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's ok sexy.

Not much love in this forum, hey Nila?

If you want a personal assessment of what you are doing; your bf% and progress, PM me with your address and I'll be round with my calipers! lol

You sure do.

I'm so going to get some more neg reps here - thank god I have another bb.com account well in the green!

Kudos for encouraging her to continue w/ her dangerous eating and drug disorder...classy
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

Originally Posted by SunnyD902 View Post
    Exactly...you had to keep INCREASING your dose of ephedrine because your body would ADJUST to it. Most "educated" people would cycle ephedrine, not stay on it for 8 months straight...but you've done your research and know what your doing, right? I'm sure the amount you were taking in on a daily basis was reasonable *rolls eyes*

If you actually read my post you would see that I answered your question.
    Ephedrine continues helping you lose weight after the stimulant effects leave. No one should ever increase above the recommended dose. It is dangerous. I have taken it for 2 months continuously before, but not longer than that.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

well thanks very much for all your advice, i have taken them on board

houzemuzik1 is not very well liked. (-100) houzemuzik1 is not very well liked. (-100) houzemuzik1 is not very well liked. (-100) houzemuzik1 is not very well liked. (-100) houzemuzik1 is not very well liked. (-100) houzemuzik1 is not very well liked. (-100) houzemuzik1 is not very well liked. (-100) houzemuzik1 is not very well liked. (-100) houzemuzik1 is not very well liked. (-100) houzemuzik1 is not very well liked. (-100) houzemuzik1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I think many of you women need to educate yourselves before posting in here.

First and foremost: CLEN IS NOT A STEROID, IT IS A BRONCHODILATOR!
    It is Asthma medication!
    It opens up the airways, similar to what a Asthma inhaler does.
    Yes it has stimulant effects and therefore fat burning properties but its no more a Steriod than ephedrine is.

Before you get on your high horse about "I don't don't do Steroids" get your facts straight!

Secondly, I'm sure many of you are on far worse drugs incl. prescription ones (even prescription drugs CAN have side effects).
    That doesn't mean that because something has side effects everyone will experience them.
    I'm sure many of you use fat burners from your local health food/supplement store or fat burners, etc.
    All those things contain chemicals as well. As a matter of fact, even your protein drinks do!

Everything we consume is a drug if you want to get technical.

www (dot) gabbyandlaird.com/diet-and-nutrition/everything-drug-surprising-neurochemistry-food

More about Clen:

clencycle (dot) com/is-clenbuterol-safe/

MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by houzemuzik1 View Post

It is Asthma medication!
    Yes it has stimulant effects and therefore fat burning properties but its no more a Steriod than ephedrine is.

Before you get on your high horse about "I don't don't do Steroids" get your facts straight!

Secondly, I'm sure many of you are on far worse drugs incl. prescription ones (even prescription drugs CAN have side effects).
    That doesn't mean that because something has side effects everyone will experience them.
    I'm sure many of you use fat burners from your local health food/supplement store or fat burners, etc.
    All those things contain chemicals as well. As a matter of fact, even your protein drinks do!

www (dot) gabbyandlaird.com/diet-and-nutrition/everything-drug-surprising-neurochemistry-food

More about Clen:

I think *you* need to take a look at the date. This is a 7 year old thread.
    Bench press: current 65kg, goal 70kg
    Squat: current 75kg, goal 90kg
    Deadlift: current 100kg, goal 120kg

Natural Physique Assoc. (UK) figure 2014, 2nd place.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by houzemuzik1 View Post

It is Asthma medication!

More about Clen:

Bumping a thread from 2007 and read over the forum rules.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Bumping a thread from 2007 and read over the forum rules.
    "I think many of you women need to educate yourselves before posting in here."

Says the person who did not educate themselves on the forum rules.... i.e. banned topics. HAHA Strong first post... banned topic and 7 year bump.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    "I think many of you women need to educate yourselves before posting in here."

Says the person who did not educate themselves on the forum rules.... i.e. banned topics. HAHA Strong first post... banned topic and 7 year bump.
    Umm.. clen was originally prescribed to horses (race horses in particular, go figure) and used in cattle for many things (though now forbidden in the meat industry)... gives new meaning to the phrase :high horse: .... i guess we should all go swig some ivermectin now.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.