Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bad Newz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    does anyone else hate kosmo? i just cant stand him, he seems to think he's hot ****, especially after he did his break dancing that no one watched. lol and he thinks he's in amazing shape, i wish he went home.
    Well, It didn't work for him because he wasn't that good...

I have actually seen one of my friends snag 2 girls from one of my other friends on break dancing alone...In TJ too...

My one friend use to pull hot women everytime...Ha ha Everyone was laughing the next day about how he got his women took

I'm telling you this break dancing fool had a face even a pitbull wouldn't bite, but his skills were there...It was hard to believe...

I could never pull off things like that, but I see other people do it...

So don't say it's not real life just because you don't know what it feels like

TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ravage7 View Post
    http://latspread.justgotowned.com

WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesMantooth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I kinda want to see if the old guy can make something happen but I gotta agree he needs to stick to the lines.

tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone see the show today.

The chubby guy seems to be the most solid guy there.

He won last episode's competition, and was I would say 2nd best to the winner this show.

m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) m0fo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tmac4real View Post
    Anyone see the show today.

The chubby guy seems to be the most solid guy there.

He won last episode's competition, and was I would say 2nd best to the winner this show.
    Yeah Joe D. has a good chance in winning.

Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by m0fo View Post
    Yeah Joe D. has a good chance in winning.
    SOMEONE HIT ME UP WITH A LINK OR TORRENT LINK FOR REPS!

Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm almost like that spoon guy. Not that much that I'd quit, because I'm not a quitter. But basically almost that scared to approach. It's bull**** I tell you.

No one's perfect...
    "Good music penetrates the ear with facility and quits the memory with difficulty"

Resident Audiophile

ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Iron Magyar View Post
    I'm almost like that spoon guy. Not that much that I'd quit, because I'm not a quitter. But basically almost that scared to approach. It's bull**** I tell you.

No one's perfect...
    you need your balls re-attached

try dutch courage to start yourself off
    **** ****ity ****

Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ze all knowing View Post
    you need your balls re-attached

try dutch courage to start yourself off
    Meh..
    "Good music penetrates the ear with facility and quits the memory with difficulty"

Resident Audiophile

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn! kosmo got saved again as a wing man! i cant stand the other guy who got saved as a wing man either. lol glad bret got sent home though.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000)
    OMG this is so painful to watch...

Take a look at episode 3...
    Keep it simple, always.

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sad thing is, these guys have been more successful in a few episodes (so a few weeks?) than I have been my whole life lol.

The second that they say "hi" to a female, they've beaten me.

Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mernalous has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by peng View Post
    Sad thing is, these guys have been more successful in a few episodes (so a few weeks?) than I have been my whole life lol.

The second that they say "hi" to a female, they've beaten me.
    Well stop garnering reps and posts on an online forum, and ****ing go say hi and talk.

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Scripts work on western women because western women by and large are media soaked, insecure, narcissistic robots with very scarce identities
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^ you forgot to mention extremely hot...well some of em.

Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cannot stand that Pradeep guy, what an utter douchebag. The episode was crap, talking to little kids? Ok...

DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anyone got a link to episode 3?

allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some of these guys are just utterly hopeless...
    "These young guys are playing checkers. I'm out there playing chess."

ҜөЪє Бяұалτ

Whooty girls are the best SquatTillYaPuke's Avatar
    SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pnigro View Post
    OMG this is so painful to watch...

Take a look at episode 3...
    I know man , it hurts me so hard to watch it. I have dvr and I swear it takes me 2 hours from all the pausing to try and recompose myself before I see more idiocy. Soooooooooooooooo sooooo many awkward moments in that ****. Are there any opinions from ladies on that show? Id like to hear some.
    Chael Sonnen is my hero.

Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bad Newz View Post
    Well, It didn't work for him because he wasn't that good...

I have actually seen one of my friends snag 2 girls from one of my other friends on break dancing alone...In TJ too...

My one friend use to pull hot women everytime...Ha ha Everyone was laughing the next day about how he got his women took

I'm telling you this break dancing fool had a face even a pitbull wouldn't bite, but his skills were there...It was hard to believe...

I could never pull off things like that, but I see other people do it...

So don't say it's not real life just because you don't know what it feels like
    Yeah Kosmo was a terrible dancer. I am a professional dancer/choreographer and when I go to the club my dancing can usually pull women left and right. This one time we were at a dance club and some guy starts messing around on the dance floor. My friend pointed him out so I went over and schooled him. (I wasn't disrespectful or anything I just got up and did my thing)

I had girls literally screaming and like eyes lighting up because of it. (I BBOY, Pop, Lock, Waving, Tut, etc) -- This one girl drags me over to her table of friends just to try and talk to me. I pull her back onto the dance floor then her other friend comes over (Her friend was even hotter) and LITERALLY SHOVES her out of the way to dance with me. It was pretty awesome watching them catfight .

Anyways, I saw the episode tonight and the one guy did REALLY good. (Yes they got no numbers) He was entertaining and applied what he learned.

Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Backstreet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I forgot to add I've been watching a lot of Mystery's techniques and it is interesting. I have been reading a lot of things from NLP, suggestion, psychology, hypnosis, etc and a LOT of the techniques he uses are derived from these. (Which I am sure he has knowledge of being a magician... I am inspired by Derren Brown)

Anyways the "super secret" gambit was simply a psychology/hypnosis/suggestion type of method. You can reproduce this result simply with the power of suggestion in a lot of things. I've done simple stuff such as hypnotizing people to where they think their arms are stuck to the table and cannot lift them or a force is pushing them onto a chair. That secret gambit is just the same kind of technique on a much smaller scale.

**NOTE: I am just a learner so far in these methods so I do not claim to be able to do the amazing things some people do. (IE, pay with blank paper a la Derren Brown)

BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

The show is definetaly fun to watch. Can't stand Pradeep.

yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    YES! they got rid of the old dude who "couldn't remember the lines". Which, is total BS. He could remember them just fine, but he couldn't get over his stage fright in the bar. He needs more practice to get over the anxiety, and then I'm sure he'll do fine. BUT SCREW HIM! HE DIDN"T FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!

As soon as he brought out the little girls, I knew the exercise was about controlling a group, not about telling them a story. They all sucked because they were all worried about the little girls' opinions of their story, just like they do in the bar. If their attitude was more like "these little girls are going to be putty in my hands, and they aren't going to spaz on me because I'm the man and they're waiting to be entertained by a good man" then they would've done a hell of a lot better. Anyway, it was an important lesson on controlling your surroundings and I think most of them got the idea.

The bar... omg... old dude and pradeep were so bad. Those chicks were there looking to get picked up, and were patient, and they just had no idea what they were doing. FURNITURE BUSINESS?!?!?! Why bother lying if its something so lame? Figure out they work at Dell first, then bust out with "Oh yeah? my practice bought about 40 Dells just last month!" "Oh cool! are you a doctor or a lawyer?" and then you pick one and go from there, FFS.

Joe is good but I saw no improvement over last week. The D&D nerd who won the competition has the most potential... he's right about PUA just being another type of role-playing, and the light-bulb went on this week.

Next week looks hilarious... they finally start mackin a month after they started. It's kiss-close week, baby! Gonna be some train wrecks for sure. I already have the entire season DVR'd.

ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    where did u get the 3rd episode
    **** ****ity ****

anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    link to ep.3?

ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Backstreet View Post
    I just saw this on television tonight. I think it had Mystery and a few other guys. (I am not totally familiar with who they are). It basically involves 8 or 9 geeky guys who are REAL bad with women. He plans on teaching them the ways of the pickup artist and eliminating them one by one until one of them becomes a "master" pickup artist. The episode today just basically showed them how much of a failure they all are currently by placing them in a scenario with a bunch of girls and watching them get rejected. It then had Mystery and his gang showing how it was done.

So is anyone watching this?

I've only watched it long enough to know that the so called PUA instructing the other guys has no sex appeal.

yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yomama2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.vh1.com/vspot/

In the control panel in the top right portion of the page, click "Shows".

Then click the "Shows menu" button below it.

Then browse the shows for the pickup artist and click it.

Links to all related videos are there. And they will be for ep 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.

Originally Posted by ChckItOut View Post
    I've only watched it long enough to know that the so called PUA instructing the other guys has no sex appeal.
    That's cuz guys think sex appeal depends on how you look.

girls think sex appeal depends on how you act.

ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChckItOut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by yomama2 View Post
    That's cuz guys think sex appeal depends on how you look.

girls think sex appeal depends on how you act.

I am a girl. He has no sex appeal based on both his demeanor and his skinny strung out look. He needs to bulk.

Originally Posted by yomama2 View Post
    http://www.vh1.com/vspot/

In the control panel in the top right portion of the page, click "Shows".

Then click the "Shows menu" button below it.

Then browse the shows for the pickup artist and click it.

Links to all related videos are there. And they will be for ep 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.
    i cant get access to it because i'm outside the US, any other ways? i tried torrent searching but to no avail for episode 3 +
    **** ****ity ****