Closed Thread
Page 934 of 1014 FirstFirst ... 434 834 884 924 932 933 934 935 936 944 984 ... LastLast
Results 27,991 to 28,020 of 30405

Thread: New Gay Thread

trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll also admit that I'm really excited to see commediene Kathy Griffin at the MGM pre-party.

We have the same sense of humor. She loves to poke fun at celebrity hubris and their ridiculous sense of entitlement as much as I do.
    Manners are free...so use them.
    It's the friends you can call at 4:00 am that matter.

TWILOMIKE, thank you for being such a sweet friend. I'll never forget you. Glitter kisses, angel.

trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by -=MD=- View Post
    They're just different events IMO... Can't really compare them since B&B is centred around one single massive event attracting around 15,000 at once and One Mighty Weekend seems to be coupled with all the other smaller activities at Disney and it's three days of a huge number of parties rather than one huge party. I agree with the outdoors factor being fun though... In terms of music B&B is pure House (tribal, progressive, electro) not too many vocals besides early in the night. It's a rave and a circuit party all in one. Hardcore!

Can't wait for Pride here and then in August in Montreal...
    I'm probably not as "hardcore" as you in regards to circuit parties. I like seeing smiling faces and happy people. I spend the whole time laughing and playing and generally dancing like a maniac. I have little tolerance for being around rude "meth men" or those that appear too serious to be at a party. I mean, if someone smiles at me - I am smile back type of guy. Sometimes the tribal/house music is too dark for my tastes.

Note to self: Never attend NYC's Black Party or SF's Folsom ever again.

TWILOMIKE, thank you for being such a sweet friend. I'll never forget you. Glitter kisses, angel.

glitter boy (no hetero) TwiloMike's Avatar
    TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by trvlr70 View Post
    Nu uh. The Black Party was fierce this year. I thnk that you would do great there.
    "genepool & TwiloMike: the e-love story", available in hardcover early 2009.

Albert Einstein- "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

whatisfightclub- "Where there's homo theeeeeeeeeeres Twilo! :D"

Minotaur- "Я Великая Княжна Ольга Николаевна :D"

OFFICIAL Female Misc. Male #2
    Official Homo of The Female Misc

I <3 hockeychick

Mod @ BeyondLowCarb.net

Originally Posted by TwiloMike View Post
    Nu uh. The Black Party was fierce this year. I thnk that you would do great there.
    Really? Me? I had such a bad time(even on E) a few years back. I saw all kinds of violent imagery which made me depressed(again, on E!)

I also got a scatch on my shoulder from an ignorant, fat, burly bear's prickly arm who shoved people around because he was doped up on meth.

LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow, and that wasn't fun?

TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Really? Me? I had such a bad time(even on E) a few years back. I saw all kinds of violent imagery which made me depressed(again, on E!)

I also got a scatch on my shoulder from an ignorant, fat, burly bear's prickly arm who shoved people around because he was doped up on meth.
    Everyone I know had a fabulous time- the music was outrageous, the imagery was hot (after 6AM there were no more shows, so no more "violence"). I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

Albert Einstein- "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

I <3 hockeychick

Mod @ BeyondLowCarb.net

♥♥Nobody! Foreveralone♥♥ wouldlikemuscle's Avatar
    wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Funny you mentioned that because I just got an e-mail from a HAWT couple from London that I met in Aspen this year telling me they are coming to Disney.
    London hey.. even better - I won't have so far to travel! lol
    Brit Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126871353

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆ : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146044953

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"There is no such thing as pain. It's just weakness leaving the body!"

Smash It Out On The Chest!!!

I just had a BB.com first.

Some guy PM'd me looking for PM sex. WTF?
    Re: Hey man

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by musclerussell
    Originally Posted by TwiloMike
    Originally Posted by musclerussell

Hey Mike,
    Man, really, I want your opinion. If you had this body, what would you do with it? Give me all the sloppy details...
    Awaiting ur reply,
    Dave
    ROFL! What exatly do you mean? That's suuuuch a loaded question.
    Just here with major wood needing a descriptive story to bust one off. Got one?
    No. Sorry. I'm not on this site for anything like that.[/quote]

I <3 hockeychick

Mod @ BeyondLowCarb.net

Everyone I know had a fabulous time- the music was outrageous, the imagery was hot (after 6AM there were no more shows, so no more "violence"). I enjoyed myself thoroughly.
    I did hear it was good this year and not typical of parties in the past.

Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No. Sorry. I'm not on this site for anything like that.
    [/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA, wow lol, mike you're a roll around here bud.

Thanks for sharing, thats going to make my day now.
    Have a good time guys, off to work now.
    Queen's birthday weekend is coming up so have to make some plan!!!

wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Superion View Post

Queen's birthday weekend is coming up so have to make some plan!!!
    do you mean Lizzie II??

If so, please don't say you get a day off for it!! coz we don't!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Heart and Nerve and Sinew Francomophone's Avatar
    Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks, cupcake! I'm looking forward to complete sensory deprivation. LOL
    Originally Posted by wouldlikemuscle View Post
    Have a great time... and if you meet any hawt Brits... send em my way when they return home please!
    x2, only replace Brits with Cali surfer boys
    BS in Kinesiology, Exercise Science Option; CSCS; NSCA-CPT

I run, lift, and sleep in Vibram Five Fingers KSOs. They're awesome.

Filling this unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run.
    (Inspired by Rudyard Kipling's "If")

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

No. Sorry. I'm not on this site for anything like that.
    [/QUOTE]

He did the same thing with me.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pseudohero is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LoL Rick View Post
    So when will you be moving to Ft. Lauderdale?
    Well, based on the results of our new contract/"raise" here in NOLA...maybe a lot sooner than later. I'll be in Orlando for a week to visit my "friend", at the end of June... maybe i just won't come back.

Originally Posted by Francomophone View Post
    Yeah, the prof told us we all had to name our cats...ya know, so we had something to label the bags while they were in the fridge between labs. Shudder.
    Geez, whats up with that?...Army Ranger Training? I'm a cat person... I'd take the F on that lesson.

thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pseudohero View Post
    Geez, whats up with that?...Army Ranger Training? I'm a cat person... I'd take the F on that lesson.
    .. x2

Heart and Nerve and Sinew Francomophone's Avatar
    Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Francomophone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pseudohero View Post
    Yeah...I can't afford to do that. We have a 175 point lab practical midterm (out of a total 1000 points possible for the term) on Friday that relies heavily on knowing all of the cat's muscles as well as their human equivalents, if existent. Not that I'm doing poorly in the class (I have a 96.86% average out of the first three midterms), but anat is one of my core requirements as an exercise science major, and if I get nothing else out of this class, the muscle unit is what I need to know.

I also want to do well because I'm going for a solid A...I had a really rough first three years in two other majors (like a 2.09 cume) before deciding to make the switch to this one, and it would feel real good to be able to say I pulled straight As during the rest of my residence since my change of major (which is currently true).

So, yeah...more desecrating Garfielda tomorrow. Sigh.
    BS in Kinesiology, Exercise Science Option; CSCS; NSCA-CPT

I run, lift, and sleep in Vibram Five Fingers KSOs. They're awesome.

Filling this unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run.
    (Inspired by Rudyard Kipling's "If")

Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Superion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do you mean Lizzie II??

If so, please don't say you get a day off for it!! coz we don't!
    Haha yep, we got a day off on Monday. Long weekend baby!

Originally Posted by Superion View Post
    Haha yep, we got a day off on Monday. Long weekend baby!
    Bloody cheek!! She's our Queen and we don't get a day off for her birthday - but other joints around the world do!!!! Peesh!!!

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)

Wink

Guys, i bring you a French parody of Americans rappers. That's funny as hell !

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21...trop-ton-boule

ps : lot of hawt guys for u !

cdncuteboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdncuteboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdncuteboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdncuteboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdncuteboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdncuteboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdncuteboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdncuteboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdncuteboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdncuteboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cdncuteboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bloody cheek!! She's our Queen and we don't get a day off for her birthday - but other joints around the world do!!!! Peesh!!!
    Canada takes a day off on the Monday closest to 24 May as Victoria Day--to celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday. We're the only country that celebrates it, but it's observed in the Cayman Islands and parts of Scotland (especially Edinburgh & Dundee) as well.
    "Each person is like a stone in a pond: Individual actions, good or bad, send out tiny ripples that change the surface of the public pond. People, by choice, can spread warm understanding or cold indifference." -June Callwood, 1924-2007

Je vais finir par l'avoir -=MD=-'s Avatar
    -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm probably not as "hardcore" as you in regards to circuit parties. I like seeing smiling faces and happy people. I spend the whole time laughing and playing and generally dancing like a maniac. I have little tolerance for being around rude "meth men" or those that appear too serious to be at a party. I mean, if someone smiles at me - I am smile back type of guy. Sometimes the tribal/house music is too dark for my tastes.

I too have no tolerance for anything related to meth. I am, however, mostly interested in the music so when random people come to me and bother me when I'm enjoying the music I will shut them off politely. I'm there to dance not necessarily to pick up. If I feel playful I will be. I am, however, always smiling, especially if all the elements are there: the music is good, the crowd is hot, the "prescription" worked, etc. Most of the time I'm just having a good time, so you will se me smile, dance and enjoy it like there's no tomorrow.

Dark and sweaty is hot!
    "Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

-=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cdncuteboy View Post
    Canada takes a day off on the Monday closest to 24 May as Victoria Day--to celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday. We're the only country that celebrates it, but it's observed in the Cayman Islands and parts of Scotland (especially Edinburgh & Dundee) as well.

A fine Canadian holiday marking the beginning of summer! This year's was glorious.
    "Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm." ~ Sir Winston Churchill

Yank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hello from Minnesota

Just a posting to introduce myself.

I'm not a new member ~ I've just been away from bb.com for a couple of years.
    5'9"; 166lbs; BF=20%

You'll find me at the YMCA in St Paul, Minnesota

Originally Posted by cdncuteboy View Post
    Originally Posted by -=MD=- View Post
    A fine Canadian holiday marking the beginning of summer! This year's was glorious.
    That's just not funny anymore... England's stingy with their bank hols! 8 days I think we get??

Originally Posted by Yank View Post

Hi Yank and welcome... or welcome back really

Originally Posted by Yank View Post

Welcome back, then!

I <3 hockeychick

Mod @ BeyondLowCarb.net

vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=pseudohero;47308521]Well, based on the results of our new contract/"raise" here in NOLA...maybe a lot sooner than later. I'll be in Orlando for a week to visit my "friend", at the end of June... maybe i just won't come back.
    QUOTE]

Glad to hear things went WELL on your trip to Orlando. Hope things work out with your FRIEND and you you have all the happiness possible.

Life is not short to not to have that special guy in your life and a job is simply a job.
    To Lift is to Live, to Live is to Grow, and to Grow is to become Huge.

Registered User brandonclarkfitness's Avatar
    brandonclarkfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonclarkfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonclarkfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonclarkfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

An intro

Hey guys.. thought I'd introduce myself... I've been on bb.com for a while now but never really posted much... but i figured it is time to come out.

i live in san francisco, have a partner, work as a webmaster at a well known (adult) entertainment company... also a certified personal trainer... plan on competing in the San Francisco show October 6.

Any one else here compete?

Anyhow... Hi.

Brandon

Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flynn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by brandonclarkfitness View Post
    Hey guys.. thought I'd introduce myself... I've been on bb.com for a while now but never really posted much... but i figured it is time to come out.

i live in san francisco, have a partner, work as a webmaster at a well known (adult) entertainment company... also a certified personal trainer... plan on competing in the San Francisco show October 6.

Anyhow... Hi.

Brandon
    Welcome Brandon! I have thought about competing a few years ago but never really found the discipline.

Anyhow... Hi.

Brandon
    Hmmm... Hi!

vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) vagymguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyhow... Hi.

Brandon

Welcome Brandon. Best of luck in getting ready for you competition in October.
    To Lift is to Live, to Live is to Grow, and to Grow is to become Huge.

Closed Thread
Page 934 of 1014 FirstFirst ... 434 834 884 924 932 933 934 935 936 944 984 ... LastLast