TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

5 - 6 small meals per day?

hi guys...
    since yesterday i started following that routine, but here's the problem, I never fill full, and I feel like I'm still hungry eventhough I just ate.

is it the way it's supposed to be?
    plus, If I feel I'm not full, should I still go ahead and workout?
    wouldn't I run outta energy pretty fast?
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    as a general rule, if you are hungry , you arent bulking as well as you could be. this is not the greatest/most accurate though

TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you are bulking keep eating.
    remember, it takes your body a while to feel full. If you still feel full, eat a little more and see where that leads you.

HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HeavyLifta has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool

but remember not eat too much, bodyweight x 17-21
    1......2......3...... LIFT