liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation hand spacing on squats

Hey all. Question: Should my hands be spaced out slightly more than shoulder width or even more? My shoulders hurt when its slightly past shoulder width. Thanks!

Mike

AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have HEARD...as close as you can bring your hands w/o pain in ur shoulders

ive seen all kinds of stuff like ronnie with his hands draped over the plates.

I like the first
    If you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.
    -Tyler Durden

i rep back

liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AFIrensde View Post
    i have HEARD...as close as you can bring your hands w/o pain in ur shoulders

ive seen all kinds of stuff like ronnie with his hands draped over the plates.

I like the first
    K, thanks for the advice!

Mike

vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i put my index finger on the outside "nurl" of the barl... some put their pinkies on the "nurl"

do what is comfy, and keep your back "tight" between your shoulders...
    SCIVATION XTEND...... 8-10 scoops a-day make the fibras happy!!!!!!

check my bodyspace blog.....

learn how to squat right SQUAT RX
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq8CWv8UPAI&mode=related&search=

phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i keep my middle finger on the lines. i see some guys like to hold out even further at the retainers, and i tried it once....didn't really make a difference. i think if you grip too close, it will feel pretty damn awkward.

lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Put your hands as close to your shoulders as comfortably possible. This helps keep your back tight through the whole motion.

JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For me to keep my back tight I drape my hands over the bar...it helps me rember to keep my shoulder blades together...but do what works best for you.
    ~Jay Wesson
    "My will is stronger than yours"

Instagram: @JaystruthNPC

Smile

Originally Posted by JayWesson1 View Post
    For me to keep my back tight I drape my hands over the bar...it helps me rember to keep my shoulder blades together...but do what works best for you.
    Thanks for the great advice guys. I'll try to keep my hands a little more spaced and see if that helps. Reps for as many as I can, and I'll get the rest of you guys on recharge!

Mike

JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lanks View Post
    Put your hands as close to your shoulders as comfortably possible. This helps keep your back tight through the whole motion.
    Yeah, the closer, the better for me.
    JOURNAL: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110936481

PSU

NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NY Money Mike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just such bad cramps in my rear delts(legs after back day) that I need to go aw wide as possible and even then I usually get cramps
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***