Page 94 of 207 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 6193
    Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000) Frannycakes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by workouthard View Post
    I am getting back into lifting and I picked just ordered a few suplements to use, anyone have opinions on using
    ANIMAL PAK (MULI),
    MUSCLE MILK (PROTIEN),
    GASPIRI SUPERPUMP 250 (PRE-WORKOUT),
    AND VOLU-GROW (POST WORKOUT)

these are what I came up with after a little searching.

volu-grow seems like it should be blowing up, anyone have experience?

all info is appreciated on any of em, or other suggestions,

im 31 and ive been off the weights for 10 years and gettin back in.

thanks
    - I took the Animal Multi whilst deployed to Iraq, tasted like ass but every multi seems the same.

- Half my platoon got swole by using MM (If you have a hard time hitting your macros, it's not a bad idea)

- No Idea

- No Idea

simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by workouthard View Post
    I am getting back into lifting and I picked just ordered a few suplements to use, anyone have opinions on using
    ANIMAL PAK (MULI),
    MUSCLE MILK (PROTIEN),
    GASPIRI SUPERPUMP 250 (PRE-WORKOUT),
    AND VOLU-GROW (POST WORKOUT)

these are what I came up with after a little searching.

volu-grow seems like it should be blowing up, anyone have experience?

all info is appreciated on any of em, or other suggestions,

im 31 and ive been off the weights for 10 years and gettin back in.

thanks
    if I were you I'd keep animal pak and superpump in there, switch volugrow with something more complex which has at least protein in there (I'd go for Universal's Torrent)... and musclemilk, I think it's a bit of a waste because the mct fats are not essential, and the price is high for how much protein you get... buy some whey protein, and have that with peanut butter/almonds/olive oil to get both protein and fats

njdevils448 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Con-Cret

Has anyone tried Con-Cret lately?

Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason515 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jj2006 View Post
    you look scary, no offense ^
    LOL, I am really nice friendly guy. That pic is kinda old, am trying to find time to post older pics and new pics.

Mike1600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike1600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike1600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike1600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike1600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike1600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike1600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike1600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike1600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike1600 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike1600 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Kre-Alk.

I've been using Kre-Alk. for awhile now. It's currently my creatine of choice.

I've used CM before, but I prefer Kre-Alk. for it's easy pill form and it just shows my gains better. I don't bloat, and I am making noticeably larger gains in size and weight. Of course, it's all opinion and a matter of what works best for your body.

And when I stopped using KA for awhile - I kept 70 - 80% of my size gain, so nothing major.

chenknights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chenknights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chenknights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chenknights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chenknights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chenknights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Best Creatine product Ever

I've got this one over internet advertisement and I'm kinda skeptic at first. Not until I read a testimony from a friend of mine who used the product. And wow, I can't even believe myself what happened to her. Envy as I am, I grab one. And it works!

http://elitebody.cart.net.au/cat/2003678.html

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by freddddy View Post
    I want to gain muscle and look noticeably bigger .Which is better for my goal:
    1) Gaspari Nutrition Size On
    2) Green MAGnitude + Whey protein
    3)Controlled Labs White Flood + ProLab Creatine + Whey protein
    I've tried Gaspari, MT, BSN, ON, and the GNC ones and I've always gone back to Gaspari for their creatine and pre-workouts. I'm hoping to try the CL sample packs soon so maybe you should sign up for those.

I'd say the SizeOn and Cell Mass have worked best from my experiences and SizeOn definitely tastes good. Vassive-CE didn't work all that well for me and it tasted like ass. Same with their Vassive-NO (the orange is horrendously awful) The Cell Mass grape wasn't too bad...Halo was a joke and again was hard to swallow. GNC's creatines are good but you can get better products online for cheaper.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZB126 View Post
    I've tried Gaspari, MT, BSN, ON, and the GNC ones and I've always gone back to Gaspari for their creatine and pre-workouts. I'm hoping to try the CL sample packs soon so maybe you should sign up for those.

I'd say the SizeOn and Cell Mass have worked best from my experiences and SizeOn definitely tastes good. Vassive-CE didn't work all that well for me and it tasted like ass. Same with their Vassive-NO (the orange is horrendously awful) The Cell Mass grape wasn't too bad...Halo was a joke and again was hard to swallow. GNC's creatines are good but you can get better products online for cheaper.
    you already requested the green magnitude sample? if so, please let us know how you like it when it arrives
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

seanward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanward has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been using ON Creatine Monohydrate for 2 weeks now and feel bloated! So i researched CEE and diff types of creatine better and picked up some Cellmass yesterday. Took some yesterday and during my work-out this morning and feel really good, hoping to drop some water weight over the next few days, I am trying to cut some fat off me so bloating is not my friend right now! lol

Sean

arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so far ive only tried CEE and Sizeon. The Sizeon definitely worked beyond my expectations. The CEE was good, but did not offer the same effectiveness as Sizeon. This stuff really works.

torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) torn8o is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been using SizeOn for a little over two weeks now and totally love it. The Arctic Lemon Ice has an addicting flavor, and the stuff makes me feel GREAT.

J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking crap

sizeon pills r crap any pills r crap creatine is good 4 only 2 things increase n strength b4 when takin b4 liftin and the excess water is good 2 hela shuttle nutrients like protein n the other stuff u take n2 ur muscles, the bad parts r the water weight will come off when done using whatever product n in most ppl creatine makes u drop mean dooks n upsets ur stomach

it is good but b far no miracle product

i take creatine when im bulkin 4 the fluid in my joints n helps lift heavier

enYgma702 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by simpleguy View Post
    if I were you I'd keep animal pak and superpump in there, switch volugrow with something more complex which has at least protein in there (I'd go for Universal's Torrent)... and musclemilk, I think it's a bit of a waste because the mct fats are not essential, and the price is high for how much protein you get... buy some whey protein, and have that with peanut butter/almonds/olive oil to get both protein and fats

When I was on MuscleMilk I did get bigger, but I didn't like the fats it had and it IS really expensive. It tastes very good, though, and it mixes easily. I would only recommend MM to people that aren't losing weight, and definitely not pre-workout. Post-workout, maybe...
    so who IS JSR?

whoisjsr.com

slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by J.O.B. View Post
    sizeon pills r crap any pills r crap creatine is good 4 only 2 things increase n strength b4 when takin b4 liftin and the excess water is good 2 hela shuttle nutrients like protein n the other stuff u take n2 ur muscles, the bad parts r the water weight will come off when done using whatever product n in most ppl creatine makes u drop mean dooks n upsets ur stomach

Monohydrate creatine will give you the most water weight type gains. The other types of creatine don't yield as much water weight. Mix it with juice instead of water the glucose in the juice will help with absorption and you won't have the squirts anymore.

milly51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    profesional strength creatin by six star muscle. i have tried a lot of different creatine products and i havent seen the gains from any of the other products like i have with this one.

simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

please stop writing like that, it's a nightmare to read this

madcowboy65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm ordering GM and PW today. Can anyone tell me if PW is an NO product.

alphaflag is on a distinguished road. (+10) alphaflag is on a distinguished road. (+10) alphaflag is on a distinguished road. (+10) alphaflag is on a distinguished road. (+10) alphaflag is on a distinguished road. (+10) alphaflag is on a distinguished road. (+10) alphaflag is on a distinguished road. (+10) alphaflag is on a distinguished road. (+10) alphaflag is on a distinguished road. (+10) alphaflag is on a distinguished road. (+10) alphaflag is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    PW is an EAA product. White Flood is an NO product

madcowboy65 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by alphaflag View Post

OK. Thank you.

IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is White Flood more of a NO product, or more like a pre-workout focus/energy product loaded with stims? Which category would it fall into? I thought that Controlled Labs signature NO product was "White Blood?" Is this correct?
    No fiction

J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.B. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by IronG View Post
    Is White Flood more of a NO product, or more like a pre-workout focus/energy product loaded with stims? Which category would it fall into? I thought that Controlled Labs signature NO product was "White Blood?" Is this correct?
    most no NO powder products r used 4 pre workout, they contain arginine (NO)

slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    most no NO powder products r used 4 pre workout, they contain arginine (NO)
    arginine helps with blood flow, and that "perpetual pump".

P.S. I love Purple Wraath! mix it with ice.

cwooten30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Cellucor's M5 top 1 or 2 hands down!

I've ready many many threads about creatins, probably haven't taken as many creatines as some but i've taken NO Shotgun, NO Explode, Many other brands but Cellucor M5 at GNC as far as my experience is hands down better NO COMPARISON. I mean the worst thing about cellucor besides the taste which has gotten better is the price. This stuff is ridiculously high for creatine but you work out with this stuff you'll hardly EVER get sore. Recovery time is great. I mean people try and judge preworkout supps and all they talk about is taste, energy, pumps, but creatine to me is for recovery. I mean what else could you ask for work your ace off 2 hours 5 times a day and hardly feel like you've done anything but yet you look in the mirror and its like you've grown over night.

I'm looking try a new creatine so far looks like it might be SIZE ON since i've seen so many good things about it. But M5 gonna be tough to be. Sometimes spending the extra $$$ is worth it....

Ercyboo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ercyboo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would have to say Cell Tech by Muscle Tech, I used the knock off version by six star, and I had great results, then I put out more money for the real stuff and I would say it had more effect. So Cell Tech is my favorite for now, specially the fruit punch taste, its like kool aid I love it.
    "Pumping Iron Feels Like Cumming" - Arnold

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by madcowboy65 View Post
    I'm ordering GM and PW today. Can anyone tell me if PW is an NO product.
    exactly. both will enhance endurance as well
    Originally Posted by IronG View Post
    its both, preworkout energizer and NO product. white blood is similar but is stim free and capsules.
    Originally Posted by slatedogg187 View Post
    arginine helps with blood flow, and that "perpetual pump".

P.S. I love Purple Wraath! mix it with ice.
    glad you love it, seems to be happening a lot over here
    Specials & insider info

palanilopez12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by madcowboy65 View Post
    OK. Thank you.
    if you are going with controlled labs...i would suggest green mag and white flood preworkout and purple wraath for ur intra workout...their products work very well for me...and u can find them for cheap on here if you buy the stack

frshlkjuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think a lot of this depends on your goal. If you are trying to add mass, I find that SizeOn worked very well for me. It is a fantastic product. If you are concerned about carbs/calories, Green Mag is a great option. I don't think you can go wrong with either one, and you can get samples of each from their respective companies (said sample from CL sold me on Green Mag and White Flood last week actually, I was already good w/ PW). Stay hydrated, eat right, supplement right and you should make steady gains if you work at it. Just remember that creatine is not an overnight sensation. It will help you get there, but it wont do the work for you.

Oh and to the guy asking about arginine, its a precursor to creatine, nitric oxide, and urea (so says my boards study material right in front of me), so it will definitely help with NO and Creatine.

The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The_Animal_79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used size on and got great results! My strenght went up tremendously. Just started my loading phase on sunday after cycling it for about a month and half..Excited too see if i get the same results after it kicks in

Originally Posted by palanilopez12 View Post
    if you are going with controlled labs...i would suggest green mag and white flood preworkout and purple wraath for ur intra workout...their products work very well for me...and u can find them for cheap on here if you buy the stack
    awesome stack. between the stack discount and the 10% off coupon code, the products are a steal for the amount of servings
    Originally Posted by frshlkjuce View Post
    I think a lot of this depends on your goal. If you are trying to add mass, I find that SizeOn worked very well for me. It is a fantastic product. If you are concerned about carbs/calories, Green Mag is a great option. I don't think you can go wrong with either one, and you can get samples of each from their respective companies (said sample from CL sold me on Green Mag and White Flood last week actually, I was already good w/ PW). Stay hydrated, eat right, supplement right and you should make steady gains if you work at it. Just remember that creatine is not an overnight sensation. It will help you get there, but it wont do the work for you.

Oh and to the guy asking about arginine, its a precursor to creatine, nitric oxide, and urea (so says my boards study material right in front of me), so it will definitely help with NO and Creatine.
    very good info right here

your in med school or a resident?
    Specials & insider info

Will PW be more effective mixing more than the recommended 2 scoops?

Page 94 of 207 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast