Page 51 of 207 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 6193
    Sweatin' to the Oldies Austin109's Avatar
    Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    celltech is garbage. dont get it. cell mass is "okay" not great. i would look into sizeon by gaspari, or green mag by controlled labs

smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smartbells has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Austin109 View Post
    celltech is garbage. dont get it. cell mass is "okay" not great. i would look into sizeon by gaspari, or green mag by controlled labs
    well put. cell tech takes creatine monohydrate and puts in alot of unnecessary dextrose.

my preference is one bulk creatine mono with carbs/protein for everyday. and one high quality one like size-on, mag, no shotgun for before or after working out

seriously though why the heck are cell tech and no xplode so popular.

richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by janjo View Post
    Can one take BSN's Cellmass and Cell Tech's Creatine at the same time?

Im planning on buying some creatine next week but first want to make sure that it won't be too much of something or anything...

Cellmass is sold as a post-workout product but its not "creatine" per se, right?

Also, today is my last day on a high-protein (almost exclusive) diet. Could that harm my liver in any way? To jump right in into creatine?
    cellmass is a creatine product, CEE, to be specific. i would not use both products, and id have to agree with some of the other people as to size on, so far ive seen the best results with size on/superpump

i would never use an exclusive protein only diet, you should always balance your meals between protein, complex carbs and healthy fats, personally i like the old rule of thumb 40 40 20.

janjo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by richc View Post
    cellmass is a creatine product, CEE, to be specific. i would not use both products, and id have to agree with some of the other people as to size on, so far ive seen the best results with size on/superpump

i would never use an exclusive protein only diet, you should always balance your meals between protein, complex carbs and healthy fats, personally i like the old rule of thumb 40 40 20.
    So I should quit Cellmass and Celltech hardcore altogether and just go for SizeOn by Gaspari?

Jan

Oh!and the protein only diet was just an experiment until today. I never do it.

shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm still not sure i understand the diff btw regular creatine mono powder and the cee stuff? is one better than the other? should both be used at the same time?

richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shagwag3n View Post
    i'm still not sure i understand the diff btw regular creatine mono powder and the cee stuff? is one better than the other? should both be used at the same time?
    cee = CREATINE ethyl ester
    mon = CREATINE monohydrate

and a hundred other formulas, they are all the same creatine amino acid just bonded and buffered with different things, each company claims they have found the magic formula to make creatine both more effective and efficient, as to which is better, youll have to find out for yourself, everybody responds differently to different things, just b/c something didnt work for someone else doesnt mean it wont work for you. personally i have made the most progress with size on, but thats partly because there are some good carbs in there that keep me fueled all through my workout, in the end the harder you train the more progress youll make, even if its only squeezing out 1 or 2 more reps than usuall

yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can one take BSN's Cellmass and Cell Tech's Creatine at the same time?

Im planning on buying some creatine next week but first want to make sure that it won't be too much of something or anything...

Cellmass is sold as a post-workout product but its not "creatine" per se, right?

Also, today is my last day on a high-protein (almost exclusive) diet. Could that harm my liver in any way? To jump right in into creatine?
    why would you? your mixing junk (celltech) with good stuff (cellmass). theres 10 grams of creatine in celltech and something under 5 now in the new cellmass. you will get better results with less creatine. go with cellmass and cellmass only. use the money u were gonna spend on celltech and buy a couple tubs of protein. you can never have too much protein. :P
    Persistance is the key to victory..

Ilke2gofst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilke2gofst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilke2gofst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilke2gofst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilke2gofst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilke2gofst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilke2gofst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilke2gofst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilke2gofst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilke2gofst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ilke2gofst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eternalevolve View Post
    Thanks for the responses, I think I will try my luck and try to swap for the new....GNC has a pretty lenient policy.

I have not seen much talk about Con-Cret... anyone use it? the GNC dude was telling me that it is amazing.... any thoughts?
    Go to gnc they will take it back just make sure you have your reciept and tell them why you are returnin it and they cant say anything. Trust me ive done it haha

Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    actualy ive heard great things about con-creat. never tried it yet but from what i hear its a solid creatine.

Question about the creatine types= only real difference is in you. it varies person to person. i personally like sizeon and green mag. size on when i have extra money and green mag as the economy version.

jovocop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't seen anyone write anything about 'blow' by magnum...personally i think its amazing, when using it pre-workout and cellmass post ive had some pretty good gains.

janjo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

high fructose corn syrup

I read that Celltech's creatine has a large dose of high fructose and thus, promotes bloating or water retention givig one that "puffy" look.

How does Size On compare in this area?

yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodadude16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read that Celltech's creatine has a large dose of high fructose and thus, promotes bloating or water retention givig one that "puffy" look.

How does Size On compare in this area?
    im sure size on blows celltech away...i havent tried size on but ive tried celltech and it sucks

shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shagwag3n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by richc View Post
    cee = CREATINE ethyl ester
    mon = CREATINE monohydrate

and a hundred other formulas, they are all the same creatine amino acid just bonded and buffered with different things, each company claims they have found the magic formula to make creatine both more effective and efficient, as to which is better, youll have to find out for yourself, everybody responds differently to different things, just b/c something didnt work for someone else doesnt mean it wont work for you. personally i have made the most progress with size on, but thats partly because there are some good carbs in there that keep me fueled all through my workout, in the end the harder you train the more progress youll make, even if its only squeezing out 1 or 2 more reps than usuall

well i went to GNC today and ended up w/a bottle of creatine ethyl ester.

the guy said that it's better than the monohydrate since i won't log as much water weight, and that i shouldn' take the pills on the days i'm not working out...

everything i've read so far says otherwise since it'd just be a waste, anyone wanna chime in on this?

Originally Posted by shagwag3n View Post
    well i went to GNC today and ended up w/a bottle of creatine ethyl ester.

the guy said that it's better than the monohydrate since i won't log as much water weight, and that i shouldn' take the pills on the days i'm not working out...

everything i've read so far says otherwise since it'd just be a waste, anyone wanna chime in on this?
    personally, cee gives me better results than monohydrate

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Austin109 View Post
    those are the two best right there
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Heres your chance to win a $500 worth of Storm or Animal Pump!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107561481

arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10) arshah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i lookinto buy my first creatine product, i've narrowed it down to cee, size on, and green mag. so which is the best one that i should start with

erockafella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am also going to try my first creatine and was thinking about green mag. Is there any type of major side effects that anyone has experience with it?

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by arshah View Post
    i lookinto buy my first creatine product, i've narrowed it down to cee, size on, and green mag. so which is the best one that i should start with

SizeOn...

Only side effects are great work outs, great gains, and better self esteem!
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    those are the two best right there
    u mean celltech and cellmass?

Originally Posted by erockafella View Post
    I am also going to try my first creatine and was thinking about green mag. Is there any type of major side effects that anyone has experience with it?
    strength gains and bigger muscles. i hate it.

TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500) TJ2000 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I don't know if size on works great or not BUT my first day taking it (today) it tastes pretty decent, not amazing but def not something I'd want to stay away from drinking. I have the grape blast flavor by the way. Taste is a solid 8/10.
    I usually drink it before my work out or through out my work out, and its not that bad. Hope it works.

email_mikel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) email_mikel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) email_mikel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) email_mikel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) email_mikel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) email_mikel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) email_mikel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) email_mikel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) email_mikel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) email_mikel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) email_mikel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by arshah View Post
    GreenMAG for sure!!
    "A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step"

**I always rep back**

palanilopez12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

controlled labs all the way

im going for green mag as well...i took size on before and i felt somewhat bloated although each person may not experience the same thing...i am on white flood...purple wraath...and green mag...love controlled labs products...cant be beat!!!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by palanilopez12 View Post
    im going for green mag as well...i took size on before and i felt somewhat bloated although each person may not experience the same thing...i am on white flood...purple wraath...and green mag...love controlled labs products...cant be beat!!!
    Awesome, thanks for spreading the good word
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

samsingh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

Originally Posted by GifDaddy View Post
    Size On BY Gaspari - Get a Great Pump and Definite Strength Increases, best creatine i have taken so far. Only Problem is its not easy on the wallet
    My fav's in creatine matrix remain Sizeon and Universal Storm .
    And in plain creatine its Labrada's Crealean with 3 spoons of gulucose .

jetjockey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jetjockey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jetjockey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jetjockey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jetjockey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jetjockey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Creaform ! Simple, Cheap, Effective

heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heyits82 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    green mag. i bought 2 of the big 80 serving containers fer $27.99 each.

cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got one for you guys. I have been taking noxplode and cellmass for a while and I think they work great but I have been shopping around and I am pretty sure I can by AAKG, Glutamine, and Creatine Ethyl Ester individually and save a ton of money. I know that the BSN products have all kinds of other stuff designed to increase uptake and transport and everything but I am on pretty fixed income and the cost is an issue. My question is, aside from the main ingredients (creatine, glutamine, arginine), how much is all the other stuff in the BSN products really worth? Do you think I will notice a significant difference?

kylethack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Armegeddon

Page 51 of 207 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast