Page 103 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 6193
    Nick1021 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nick1021 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nick1021 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nick1021 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nick1021 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nick1021 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I just picked up some MuscleTech CELL-TECH the other day. It tastes almost identical to the cheap ass creatine crap you get at walmart, Six star? maybe..

IDK i dont care for the taste

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Thinny View Post
    greenmaggg
    very true, a great choice
    Originally Posted by Holcster View Post
    well ive done my homework on this site and can say I'm about to go get some creatine for my first time in years. Tho Im a little stuck between going a few different routes. I either am going to go with animal Pump because it combines an NO type product with a decent amount of creatine, a nice 2 for 1. OR i go get some GreenMag, just use that for awhile and see how it goes, then maybe add in some White Flood after about a month. What directions do you think would be the best. Thanks
    either way you will be happy, depends on what you are looking for and your budget
    Originally Posted by Derly View Post
    I really love the price of GM.
    its a great value with 80 days per container
    Originally Posted by Beau1083 View Post
    What is the best way to take green magnitude on off days?(ex. first thing in the morning or not on off days?) thanks
    anytime on off days. I actually make green mag slushies or popsicles for off days so I can enjoy it, the flavor is that good.
    Originally Posted by soldadito View Post
    I just sent the request. thanks
    our pleasure
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

sportsaddict10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Derly View Post
    Do you order cheap bulk creatine monohydrate, because it works, it's simple, and it's very cost effective? Or do you want a formula that has creatine in it, cost a bit more, and uses some broscience to aid in the results?
    I'll go with broscience

TheBlackWalrus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackWalrus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackWalrus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackWalrus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackWalrus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackWalrus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackWalrus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackWalrus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackWalrus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackWalrus is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBlackWalrus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Regular monohydrate
    TheWalrus was taken, and so was BlackBird. I was forced to settle

Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Nick1021 View Post
    I just picked up some MuscleTech CELL-TECH the other day. It tastes almost identical to the cheap ass creatine crap you get at walmart, Six star? maybe..

IDK i dont care for the taste
    I heard somewhere that they're sister compaines. So you're basically buying the same thing for more.

Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm on my 2nd tub of Sizeon, afterwards might try something else to compare.
    I never try anything I just do it!

tj_whit is not very well liked. (-100) tj_whit is not very well liked. (-100) tj_whit is not very well liked. (-100) tj_whit is not very well liked. (-100) tj_whit is not very well liked. (-100) tj_whit is not very well liked. (-100) tj_whit is not very well liked. (-100) tj_whit is not very well liked. (-100) tj_whit is not very well liked. (-100) tj_whit is not very well liked. (-100) tj_whit is not very well liked. (-100)
    So are you guys Mono fans or CEE fans?
    I used Cellmass for a long while, didn't see any gain, then switch to Prolab's Mono, saw some strength increase. I've never used CEE personally, all the testimonials I've read are Mono over CEE anyday... Anyone disagree?

scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by scarletngrey View Post
    Off to order some CL GreenMag.

Seems like that is a popular choice in this thread.
    Been on it for a week.

The taste is amazing, but so far I havent noticed any physical changes.
    Just Starting Out/Currently On:

Optimum 100% Whey
    Controlled Labs GreenMag
    Universal Animal Pak

slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slowdubbin68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i think it usually takes a few weeks before you notice any changes, but atleast green mag tastes great, i gotta order some of that to, i should of just ordered the bundle of wf, pw , and gm, but i didnt see it at the bottom lawl next pay for sure

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scarletngrey View Post
    Been on it for a week.

The taste is amazing, but so far I havent noticed any physical changes.
    awesome to hear you are loving the taste. the effects of any creatine product take a few weeks to fully kick in

Originally Posted by slowdubbin68 View Post
    i think it usually takes a few weeks before you notice any changes, but atleast green mag tastes great, i gotta order some of that to, i should of just ordered the bundle of wf, pw , and gm, but i didnt see it at the bottom lawl next pay for sure
    awesome, looking forward to your feedback for sure
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

CRASS_KILLA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is the best creatine with minimum weight and water weight gains?

Pure_Facts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

con-cret promera health

I tried other creatines but nothing else compared ce2,kre alklyn,cell tech,monohydrate just did not give me the dense muscle I got from con-cret

Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not sure where to put my thank you. I wanted a sample of white flood, but I got a sample of everything you guys make almost. I like a company thats not afraid to send a sample or two too make sure you like the product. Thanks Controlled Labs

thump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thump has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

kre alkalyn

Has anyone had any experience with this type of creatine? good or bad!

richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bikersmoke View Post
    Not sure where to put my thank you. I wanted a sample of white flood, but I got a sample of everything you guys make almost. I like a company thats not afraid to send a sample or two too make sure you like the product. Thanks Controlled Labs
    i have previously gotten samples of green mag and purple wrath but thats it, where did you go to get more?

ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I sincerely apologize for the newb question, especially if it has been answered already in this thread and this being only my third post gives me little credibility, but I just want to make sure I get it right before I go out and do something stupid.

It seems like one of the more popular brands is Controlled Labs, and in specific Green Mag. Now I read about four/five pages back that it was okay to mix Green Mag and White flood in the same preworkout shake. But I have also heard some decent things about Purple Wraath as well. So I was wondering if it would make any sense to mix all three together in the same preworkout shake. The way I figure it, the shake would be made up of 1 scoop Electric Lemonade Green Mag, 1.75 scoops of Electric Lemonade White Flood, and 1 scoop of Purple Lemonade Purple Wraath mixed with about 24 ounces of water and taken 30 minutes before working out.

So my questions are as follows:
    1) Should I even get Purple Wraath, or just stick to Green Mag and White Flood for now?
    2) Are my proportions (including water) correct?
    3) Can I mix and match any of the flavors (like a Sour Apple Green Mag, Electric Lemonade White Flood, and Purple Lemonade Purple Wraath combo OR a Electric Lemonade Green Mag, Electric Lemonade White Flood, and Juicy Grape Purple Wraath combo)?
    4) Is this a shake I can have consistently every day, or will I have to load up first and cycle off later (sorry, I'm still confused about that)?

Thanks in advance.

scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) scarletngrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I believe Purple Wrath is a during and/or post workout supplement.
    Just Starting Out/Currently On:

Optimum 100% Whey
    Controlled Labs GreenMag
    Universal Animal Pak

ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It says in the Bodybuilding.com store:

"Combine 1-2 scoops of Purple Wraath with 6-14 oz. of water, and consume it pre-workout or over an extended period of time (pre-workout, during your workout, and post-workout)."

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/purple.html

But I am also a newb and could be wrong.
    Last edited by ZidaneValor; 01-09-2009 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Spelling error.

davewaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) davewaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) davewaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) davewaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) davewaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) davewaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) davewaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) davewaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) davewaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) davewaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) davewaz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I 2 am a new to this but I must say I am currently using Gaspari's Size on, and it has given me far better results than just regular creatine monohydrate.

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    IMO creatine mono is easily as effective as compound creatines, BUT water bloat is far more of a concern on creatine mono than with any other kind.

curtstl7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curtstl7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curtstl7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curtstl7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curtstl7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curtstl7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curtstl7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curtstl7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curtstl7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curtstl7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curtstl7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Now Foods 100% pure creatine monohydrate is the most pure i have ever found

Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bikersmoke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just tried my sample of greenmag, and it has a good taste plus it is easy on my stomach. I just ordered some thanks again for the sample. I only have enough money for one other thing right now what would be better to put with it purple wrath, or white flood? I tryed both the samples and liked them both. I did sell the first tub of green mag I got for a cheap bottle of con-cret, but it never came so was a misstake.

I just sent an e-mail to the free sample place at cotrolled labs, and they sent me greenmag, white flood, purple wrath, and Reduction
    Last edited by Bikersmoke; 01-09-2009 at 05:55 PM.

Registered User LuciousLeftfoot's Avatar
    LuciousLeftfoot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up creatine

SizeOn by Gaspari, the pain in my stomach hurts no more!

jason.geiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Prolab Monohydrate

I've taken a few different creatine products. The first was celltech. I got results (stronger but soft) from it but seriously 75grams of sugar?! Later I tried a CEE capsule (don't remember the brand) I don't think I gained anything extraordinary from it. My current product is Prolab creapure monohydrate since that's the only available brand here while I'm deployed to the desert. I've gotten awesome results from it. I can't get sore the next day even with high volume training. I loaded 20 grams a day spread out through 4 doses in gatorade, which is basically cell tech for a crap load less money. Now I add 5 grams to my protein drink after I work out. The only side effects was constipation during loading because I don't think I drank enough water. I didn't want to increase water intake too much and run to the bathroom every few hours when I tried to sleep since I have a hectic schedule.

stillbl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

On's Cgt-10

Hey Guys I'm Taking On's Cgt-10 Which Is Basically A Combination Of Creatine, Glutamine, And Taurine. Has Anyone Tried It Before, Or Has Any Feedback About It?

msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bikersmoke View Post
    I just tried my sample of greenmag, and it has a good taste plus it is easy on my stomach. I just ordered some thanks again for the sample. I only have enough money for one other thing right now what would be better to put with it purple wrath, or white flood? I tryed both the samples and liked them both. I did sell the first tub of green mag I got for a cheap bottle of con-cret, but it never came so was a misstake.

I just sent an e-mail to the free sample place at cotrolled labs, and they sent me greenmag, white flood, purple wrath, and Reduction
    Better take PW for sure

P440a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WolfPack331 View Post
    Cell Mass by BSN. I generally don't like BSN's **** like N.O.Xplode or Nitrix, but cel mass did get me a lot stronger even though it is pricey. And both the punch and grape flavors taste awesome.
    I agree with Wolfpack BSN's CellMass has improved my Dumbbell Bench Press by 10lbs, Dumbbell Curl by 5lbs and shoulder press by 10lbs in the first 5 days of use. And with out the blotted feeling I got with Cell Tech.

skipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cell-tech

My Stength During My Workouts Is Much Greater.i Get A Very Intense Workout From This Product.

On a whole nother level! Matt60's Avatar
    Matt60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SizeOn

Only been taking it a week and am already noticing size gains!
    WHERE'S THE ****ING PROTEIN MA!?!?!?!?!

Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Creatine Mono

I have a generic brand mono, I have been taking 5g 30mins BEFORE training and my muscles feel fuller and look bigger, also after a short break over Xmas/New Years I haven't lost much endurance either.

Page 103 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast