Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What made YOU want to start lifting?

I played football my freshmen year in high school, and that's pretty much what got me started. Back then (aka last year) I was around 120 lbs.... pretty damn skinny. Now I'm still pretty skinny but I can certainly see my gains and improvement in strength.
    "Whatever doesn't kill me only makes me stronger."

mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    being 116 lbs in grade 12 and wanting to kick the **** out of the kids that made fun of me.. and in 8 months im at 130 lbs with 9 & bodyfat

Kobrakicksit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well after getting jumped in 10th grade, by my exs bf who is now dead YAY he hung himself in jail =D, and because im going to go to pro wrestling school as well.
    Bench- 175x5
    squat- 285x5
    curls- 45x5
    military press- 165x3

wow, im pretty weak eh?

Kanwar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanwar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanwar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanwar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanwar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanwar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanwar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanwar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanwar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Kobrakicksit
    well after getting jumped in 10th grade, by my exs bf who is now dead YAY he hung himself in jail =D, and because im going to go to pro wrestling school as well.

Christ...

mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kobrakicksit

those darn texas kids...

Call Me The Space Cowboy sholiz's Avatar
    sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Getting to a better over-all phyiscal condition, improving my self-confidence ...

To hell with that, what's more fun than pushing heavy ass weight?
    Admin @ Iron Mass [dot] com

Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reeve is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sholiz
    what's more fun than pushing heavy ass weight?
    Doing it in front of people. lol
    "Whatever doesn't kill me only makes me stronger."

(Pumping & Humping) Body_Builder's Avatar
    Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mhadder
    being 116 lbs in grade 12 and wanting to kick the **** out of the kids that made fun of me.. and in 8 months im at 130 lbs with 9 & bodyfat
    For me it is people who do not think I can.

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was tired of being heavy and have always wanted to(I am gonna get flamed for this) look like one of those Abercrombie models. Well now(2 years later) and having a compleletly different body I know realize that even know those dudes have good phyisques, I wanna be much, much bigger than that. My goals have for sure chamged now that I have accomplished my orginal goal...now I want to be hyuuuugge.
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

The Vascularity Monster Veteran_Gymnast's Avatar
    Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veteran_Gymnast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    After doing a full-body split... maximizing it's effectiveness... and looking exactly the same for an entire year of doing it, I decided I'd plateued, and I had to hit the weights.
    Kid: *Looks at the veins in my arms* "WOAH! Are you on crack or something?!"
    Personal Trainer: "Your veins are like pipes O_o...." :D

Age: 18, Height 5'7", Weight: 150lbs, ****type: Mesomorph, Fiber Type: Fast Twitch (Quit being anal, I know I have both.)

I've switched things up. Maybe I'll post some new maxes soon. (My size-strength ratio is so bad! :P)

People, you have my respect: IGF, EmperialChina

lord_hope has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_hope has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_hope has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_hope has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_hope has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_hope has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_hope has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_hope has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_hope has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_hope has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lord_hope has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    self-confidence, looks, strength, ladies, power.

Anyone who says they do it purely to get strong and not for appearence are lying and should, if that was the case, be powerlifting.

RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10) RPagnan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Being on the beach. 'Nuff said.

solemn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In the 8th grade my PE teacher let us lift weights twice a week andi really enjoyed it. I've been off and on since then and i lost 55 pounds from changing my whole diet and exersise and now i'm hooked on weights. I think about lifting mostly all day.

geewillicurs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geewillicurs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geewillicurs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geewillicurs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geewillicurs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geewillicurs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geewillicurs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geewillicurs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geewillicurs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geewillicurs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    to **** up ***gots that talk ****

TigerWho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    for me it was bodyfat, weak muscles, low confidence and no girls that made me want to start liftin.

kozmokramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kozmokramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kozmokramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kozmokramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kozmokramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kozmokramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kozmokramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kozmokramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kozmokramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kozmokramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kozmokramer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    be able to hold my own in a fight, to intimidate and be hotter in the girls eyes

I sleep with my fan on... nekkidbear's Avatar
    nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Football mainly and just because I wanted to get in better shape.
    Meow

Registered User akomabutisakama's Avatar
    akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akomabutisakama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my friend who is an ameture bb
    15 y/o
    height 5'6

Scivation Primaforce 12 week transformation contest
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608609

"You get what you put in" nitrorbc's Avatar
    nitrorbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrorbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrorbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrorbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrorbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrorbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not wanting to be a fatass anymore and be able to outperform most people physically in most areas. O yea and to look better than most as well.

I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    to be bigger and stronger than others

krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    self-confidence, looks, strength, ladies, power, fighting ability, overall a betetr life style.

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Honestly?

Dragon Ball Z. That was the ****, back when I was, like, 12-13.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) zfuture will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    to be bigger, stronger, and have more self confidence, and to be more attractive to girls.

Rieger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rieger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rieger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    gives me something to work for...
    ive never really been pushed in school, im not playing hockey this year, community soccers a breeze, so its just a way of pushing myself, so i have a goal to work for. so personal reasons mainly.

but it also feels damn good at the gym when you have to explain to some jealous bystander that youre only 15, ahah im sure alot of you know what im talking. so i guess its partly ego/self confidence reasons too.

Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    big brother and father got me into them i guess, and the usual fighting/ladies/self-confidence

FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FullMetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i took a weight training class over the summer
    Women love money, the thing between your thighs, and a very impressive back squat

SpliffSmoker is not very helpful. (-500) SpliffSmoker is not very helpful. (-500) SpliffSmoker is not very helpful. (-500) SpliffSmoker is not very helpful. (-500) SpliffSmoker is not very helpful. (-500) SpliffSmoker is not very helpful. (-500) SpliffSmoker is not very helpful. (-500) SpliffSmoker is not very helpful. (-500) SpliffSmoker is not very helpful. (-500) SpliffSmoker is not very helpful. (-500) SpliffSmoker is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Reeve
    I played football my freshmen year in high school, and that's pretty much what got me started. Back then (aka last year) I was around 120 lbs.... pretty damn skinny. Now I'm still pretty skinny but I can certainly see my gains and improvement in strength.
    You started at the same weight and height as me, and currently I am 5'8" and 145 pounds, same as you. Except my body fat is around 10-11% (currently bulking). Cool stuff.

I never really realized how skinny I was until some people started calling me scrawny. That pissed me off, so I thought I would prove them wrong.

Even though I am not big yet I have a lot more confidence than I did before.
    Last edited by SpliffSmoker; 02-06-2005 at 05:00 PM.

ekooc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ekooc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I was a short little fat kid....Now im a short little skinny kid...I just cant win.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 140 pounds
    Bulking to 155

Nofriender123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For more pussyyyyyyyyyyyy
    17 years old
    havnt touched a weight in 6 months
    looking to get money to start again
    I MISS THE BURN!!!!!!!

ZeroHeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My friend was always bigger than me and could overpower me easily so i decided i wanted to be just as big or bigger than he was.