buildtolast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements stores in Toronto/GTA/London area

Hi, does anyone know where I can find a decent supplements stores( stores that carry ZMA, BSN nitrix, a good variety of creatine and etc) in these cities? Ordering from bb.com stores and the fact that it takes ages to go through the custom has been frustrated me SO MUCH that I have to find an alternative.

PS. Can I take my loadings for BOTH creatine and nitrix NO2 during the same period of time? Will my muscles end up being saturated more than they can take?

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by buildtolast
    Hi, does anyone know where I can find a decent supplements stores( stores that carry ZMA, BSN nitrix, a good variety of creatine and etc) in these cities? Ordering from bb.com stores and the fact that it takes ages to go through the custom has been frustrated me SO MUCH that I have to find an alternative.

PS. Can I take my loadings for BOTH creatine and nitrix NO2 during the same period of time? Will my muscles end up being saturated more than they can take?

Thats a 2 hour gap, if your somewhere in between the 2 then i suggest hitting up a S N D, which also has a website S N D Canada .com. It primarily around Hamilton but they have some stores in Toronto.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

That's because I am from Toronto but I spend most time living in London for university.

BLiSS420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i live in london as well.. there's an S N D on richmond street, not that far from the university..

Davis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definately check out S N D.

Ya, I just did. And holy xxxx, it's better than bb.com store for some products.(similar price and low shipping) Plus I dont have to go through all the hassle by the custom.