solid4321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

phil baroni training routine

He claims that he doesnt ever hit the weights. I find that really hard to believe taht he doesnt hit the weights, he is any x bodybuilder and he looks very proportionate i find it hard to believe he doesnt squat bench dead.

He is 185 @ 5'11 but i have seen another site saying he was 5'9 not sure.

He looks a lot heavier than 185

what u guys think?

ajfortwengler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajfortwengler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajfortwengler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajfortwengler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Besides that the guy is a straightup jackass, I can't see how he doesn't lift weights. He is built like someone who lifts religiously.

I thouroughly enjoyed seeing him getting choked out last night.

bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the guy use to be an amateur bodybuilder, he won teen nationals or something like that....I was routing for him last night, til that guy pulled the gullotine on his ass....
    Fukc dieting you only live once-me

U.S. Navy Corpsman...Corpsman up.

Naval Aircrewman School Graduate

Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You'd think that after his fights against Evan Tanner he'd have been working harder on his conditioning

And where did he say that he doesn't lift weights? That's crap, without a doubt.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

CageFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CageFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CageFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CageFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CageFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CageFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CageFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CageFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CageFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CageFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CageFighter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Phil is a personal friend of mine & a training partner & he's definetly not a jackass !! People that make that ASSumtion don't know him & are judging him by his prefight **** talking about HIS OPPONENT which he does to get into his opponents head. Anyone that knows Phil knows he's a stand up guy w/ a HUGE heart ! I'm SURE your info on him not training w/ weights is BS . You have to remember that he cuts down to 185 for the weigh in. Phil normally walks around @ about 215/220lbs. He's a warrior & he will be back ! Phil has a VERY intense training program that most fighters can't even hang w/ & I speak from experience ! Phil never gasses out in training which is why I am just as shocked whenever he gasses out in the fight , which is why " he got his ass choked out ". Clearly he had that fight won & got caught in that choke ONLY because he was gassed & I garentee Pete Sell knows it !. Phil definetly has NOT been the same fighter his last couple of fights ( & in my opinion it's mental because of what has happened building up each of the last 4 fights starting w/ the 2nd Lindland loss almost stealing it at the end & losing a decision, then getting F***ed @ the first Tanner fight & then over training & comming in flat @ the second , all that mentally taken a toll on Phil & that's why Phil was trying to play it safe w/ the ground & pound but it backfired) Phil just needs to be Phil "The New York Bad Ass" & Attack !! This might be the best thing for him right now , to go fight acouple of fights outside of the UFC, KO some mofuka's & get some confidence back !! One thing for sure is PHIL WILL BE BACK !!!!
    Last edited by CageFighter; 02-21-2005 at 12:45 AM.

bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CageFighter
    Phil is a personal friend of mine & a training partner & he's definetly not a jackass !! People that make that ASSumtion don't know him & are judging him by his prefight **** talking about HIS OPPONENT which he does to get into his opponents head. Anyone that knows Phil knows he's a stand up guy w/ a HUGE heart ! I'm SURE your info on him not training w/ weights is BS . You have to remember that he cuts down to 185 for the weigh in. Phil normally walks around @ about 215/220lbs. He's a warrior & he will be back ! Phil has a VERY intense training program that most fighters can't even hang w/ & I speak from experience ! Phil never gasses out in training which is why I am just as shocked whenever he gasses out in the fight , which is why " he got his ass choked out ". Clearly he had that fight won & got caught in that choke ONLY because he was gassed & I garentee Pete Sell knows it !. Phil definetly has NOT been the same fighter his last couple of fights ( & in my opinion it's mental because of what has happened building up each of the last 4 fights starting w/ the 2nd Lindland loss almost stealing it at the end & losing a decision, then getting F***ed @ the first Tanner fight & then over training & comming in flat @ the second , all that mentally taken a toll on Phil & that's why Phil was trying to play it safe w/ the ground & pound but it backfired) Phil just needs to be Phil "The New York Bad Ass" & Attack !! This might be the best thing for him right now , to go fight acouple of fights outside of the UFC, KO some mofuka's & get some confidence back !! One thing for sure is PHIL WILL BE BACK !!!!
    i agree with you he is a great fighter, i love watching him fight...i have no doubt in my mind that he will be back...What team are you training with in vegas? i was thinking about going to school up there in a few years and would need a new place to train.

anyway, i definately agree with you on baroni, i also like evan tanner, he is the most underrated fighter. I would love to see baroni get a shot at david terrell, would be an awesome fight.
    Fukc dieting you only live once-me

U.S. Navy Corpsman...Corpsman up.

Naval Aircrewman School Graduate