Sime Time has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sime Time has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sime Time has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sime Time has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sime Time has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sime Time has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sime Time has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sime Time has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sime Time has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sime Time has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sime Time has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

when to take nitrix?

i just bought a bottle of nitrix and im going to start on monday.. it says take 3 times/day.. before breakfast lunch and dinner on empty stomach
    should i be following this or are there other times that i can/should be taking it ..
    it also mentions nothing about on/off days???????
    thanks

KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Take it whenever you want a pump...that's all NO gives you.

Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, Whenever you want.
    Just Bring It!

bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wrong

You should take Nitrix exactly as it says to on the bottle. I always take it first thing in the morning and whenever I am on an empty stomach before a meal. Taking Nitrix will not give you a pump automatically. You must have a good workout to get that pump.

I am on my second bottle of this stuff and it works awesome for me. I follow the instructions to a "T", and it does great.

All Nitrix does is increase blood flow, that is where the pump comes from. The increased blood flow simply transports the protein, carbs, and creatine to your muscles faster. I have found it extremely effective to take Nitrix before my workout, which is usually 45 min. long, then take a protein shake mixed with creatine after my workout.

Plain and simple this stuff works if you understand what it does and why it works.

buckc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Nitrix and No Xplode

I am fixin' to start my first cycle of Nitrix. I have been using NO Xplode, but do not get any pump with NO Xplode. I do get a lot of energy and focus with it. I am 220 and I have found that 2 scoops work as well as three. Always using no more than 10 oz. of water.

The entire cycle program calls for Cell Mass after the workout as well. This I am not sure about.

Anyone actually stacking all 3?

dtrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtrek is on a distinguished road. (+10) dtrek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bout to finish an 8 wk cycle with nitrix pumps were ok gonna try v12 turbo next

did you just say "doing?" Ikaika's Avatar
    Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ikaika will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nitrix didn't do a damn thing for me. Interested in trying NO-Xplode though, been hearing good things about it.
    No supplement can make up for the lack of a strong work ethic.

jarmour05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am finishing my first cycle of both "Nitrix" and "No-Xplode" (i stacked the two together) together i am seeing really good results. i am not sure though if i should stack all three (Nitrix, No-Xplode and Cell Mass) or if i should try "Nitrix and "Cell Mass".

Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can someone give scientific information about why you need to take a serving 30 min prior to eating? This really fuggs up with my eating during the day and IMO eating is more important than Nitrix, becasue waiting an extra 30 min to eat can suck. However, would you still get the same results if you just had a serving whenever you were on an empty stomach? And not necessary 30 minutes prior to eating? I have Nitrix on my counter that I took for a week and was too aggrvated by it. I would start again if I could just take it whenever on an empty stomach.
    I've still got a lot to learn.

bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10) bdpettit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Khryz
    Can someone give scientific information about why you need to take a serving 30 min prior to eating? This really fuggs up with my eating during the day and IMO eating is more important than Nitrix, becasue waiting an extra 30 min to eat can suck. However, would you still get the same results if you just had a serving whenever you were on an empty stomach? And not necessary 30 minutes prior to eating? I have Nitrix on my counter that I took for a week and was too aggrvated by it. I would start again if I could just take it whenever on an empty stomach.
    I tried to take it just like it said on the bottle, but like you I had trouble eating regularly. I would take in anytime on any empty stomach, and it worked just the same as taking it before a meal.

Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I still don't really understand when people say it gives you "pumps." I'm guessing it means makes your muscles look pumped, as if you had been working out?

aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10) aCCel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have been using No-Xplode and Cellmass (stacked). Noxplode before workout, about 3 scoops really gets me pumped. After workout I immediately take cellmass 1 scoop and I feel so great after my workouts. These two have really proven to work awesome. I ordered Nitrix and will be stacking all 3 (Nitrix, NO-Xplode, Cellmass) within 1 or 2 days and I will make sure and post my results.
    Misc. Spartan

Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by aCCel
    I have been using No-Xplode and Cellmass (stacked). Noxplode before workout, about 3 scoops really gets me pumped. After workout I immediately take cellmass 1 scoop and I feel so great after my workouts. These two have really proven to work awesome. I ordered Nitrix and will be stacking all 3 (Nitrix, NO-Xplode, Cellmass) within 1 or 2 days and I will make sure and post my results.
    Holy crap. Your muscles might EXPLODE from the pump, no pun intended.
    I've still got a lot to learn.

jaxer85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is my 2nd week on nitrix, the results i'm getting are not big but im definetely getting some change. im taking nitrix 3 pills 3 times a day, sometimes it gives me a headache but other than that i think is working good for me. im thinking on stacking cell mass and n o explode with nitrix

Aman714 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by accel View Post
    i have been using no-xplode and cellmass (stacked). Noxplode before workout, about 3 scoops really gets me pumped. After workout i immediately take cellmass 1 scoop and i feel so great after my workouts. These two have really proven to work awesome. I ordered nitrix and will be stacking all 3 (nitrix, no-xplode, cellmass) within 1 or 2 days and i will make sure and post my results.
    so was good bro so when u took nitrix did u take it with no xplode both before working out?

Aman714 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Im gonna start takin niitrix no xplode and axis ht and cell mass

I am currently takin NO XPLODE and i oredered nitrix,cell mass, and axis ht.......... my main question is will it be ok to take all for of them and is it ok if i take nitrix,noxplode,and axis hit before the gym together???????/SOMEBODY PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AND LET ME KNOW!!!!!!

ihussle247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation response

Originally Posted by Aman714 View Post
    I am currently takin NO XPLODE and i oredered nitrix,cell mass, and axis ht.......... my main question is will it be ok to take all for of them and is it ok if i take nitrix,noxplode,and axis hit before the gym together???????/SOMEBODY PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AND LET ME KNOW!!!!!!
    Hey man did you take the stack in the end if so where the results promising?
    The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence...

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Aman714 View Post

Take 3 tabs of nitrix 45 min prior to workout, take NO Xplode 15-30min prior to workout and cellmass immedietly following workout. I've never read the label for axis ht but i'm sure you take 1 serving before workout and 1 serving 6-8hours after just like any other test boosters. I will say you should look for other products of their kind, there is much better stuff than the BSN line and cheaper

tona2guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey,,,,

I want to use nitrix but really want to ask you i take why protein before workout one scoop ok and also after work out i take two scoops of why protein ...so if i take nitrix empty stomach so shell i take why protein immediately ??,,,,because on bottle they are saying empty stomach or 30-40 mins before meal...
    ,,so pls guide me.....

bobbydb1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nitrix does work for older men

I am a 67 year old male.
    I do a light workout three times a week on a home gym. The workout consists of 3 sets of 5 leg presses and 3 sets of 5 arm presses. I have been doing this now for about 2 years. I started this workout; not with the intention of making greats gains in strength but just to regain my flexibility and muscle tone. I started out with very light weight. I have had to slowly add more weight just to be able to get a decent workout. Right now I am doing the arm presses with 200 pounds and the leg presses with 260. I don't know what my max would be because I haven't tried that.

I started taking Nitrix and am now on my fourth bottle. I have been taking three Nitrix pills a day. I shortly before each meal. They work great. My strength has increased, my veins stand out for the first time in years, and my erections are like they were when I was much younger.

However; sometime shortly after I started the fourth bottle I developed chronic diarrhea with terrible gas. I have had to quit taking the pills for the time being and am working with my Doctor on this problem.

I remember reading somewhere that Nitrix should be cycled. I was not doing this. If my Doctor allows me to start taking them again, I believe that I will take two weeks off of Nitrix after every bottle to see if that prevents the diarrhea and gas.