Registered User Pump that iron!'s Avatar
    Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up Had Natty PB for the first time tonight.

This stuff really does taste better than it's processed counterpart. I only had a little bit but I could taste that it was clearly more "pure."

Interesting thing though, I always thought natty PB had a layer of oil on the top upon opening, however this jar did not.

I am certain it is still natty PB though; ingredients being 100% freshly roasted peanuts and nothing else.
    I rep back for those with 1k+ rep power.

Hearse Driving Weirdo Psychoholic's Avatar
    Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it depends on how long it's been sitting as to whether the oil has seperated yet or not.

When I was a kid, Kroger had a machine that would grind it for you as you stood there (it was either Kroger, A&P or Futurestore). We ate the hell out of it. When I would go to a friends house and they'd have Jif or SKippy and I was like 'um, whats wrong with your peanut butter?'
    ***Georgia Crew***

Training with BBG!

Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Psychoholic
    When I would go to a friends house and they'd have Jif or SKippy and I was like 'um, whats wrong with your peanut butter?'
    A while back I bought a jar of Skippy PB and I didn't notice at first but later on I noticed one of the ingredients was icing sugar. That just turned me completely off from it.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Yes man, natural PB is amazing! People who never had it before will make fun of you for eating it, but I don't think they understand. Natural PB is like 10,000,000x better than the processed crap. Health wise AND taste wise. I love it.

I'm not allowed to buy it anymore b/c I eat too much of it, lol
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Hearse Driving Weirdo Psychoholic's Avatar
    Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoholic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skelooth
    I'm not allowed to buy it anymore b/c I eat too much of it, lol
    Ditto.
    ***Georgia Crew***

Training with BBG!

MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    awesome, glad you liked it!
    370 Highest Weight
    170 Current Weight

momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good stuff. I think I'll have some now

Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't stand the layer of oil on the top...just a pain and messy!
    Success is peace of mind, a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming, and not just in a physical way: seek ye first the kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be yours as well.

It's not so important who starts the game but who finishes it.

John Wooden

DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100)
    Natural peanut better is awesome like everyone has said. I gladly eat 2 tablespoons every night before bed!!

Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnbe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The PB is good, the darn oil sucks
    Success is peace of mind, a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming, and not just in a physical way: seek ye first the kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be yours as well.

It's not so important who starts the game but who finishes it.

John Wooden

momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momotheglutton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Johnbe
    The PB is good, the darn oil sucks
    Just mix it in.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by momotheglutton
    Just mix it in.
    Yeah, if you don't mix it up good, the PB will be "dry"
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100) DowntoGoal is not very well liked. (-100)
    Is it me or does natural PB seem to be more thicker than regular PB. I tried to eat a whole tablespoon the first and almost killed myself lol

taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000)
    i've decided i like smooth better, because its less dense and you get more PB goodness for the volume! also i think it tastes a bit better

i love getting 30g of pb and putting it in my mouth as fast as possible filling it up and chew it!

alot of people hate how it sticks to your mouth, but i reckon its awesome!

steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where do you all get natural PB? I didn't see it at my local grocery store. Do you order it online or what?

The only thing that I've really found is reduced fat stuff and low carb stuff.

Originally Posted by steve5959
    Where do you all get natural PB? I didn't see it at my local grocery store. Do you order it online or what?

Most grocery stores should carry it. It is slightly more expensive than the normal processed PB. It usually has a layer of oil at the top too...if that will help you find it next time.

mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what is the purpose in eating a spoonful before you go to sleep?

and yes, I LOVE NATURAL PB!!! Smuckers Natural pb, Smuckers low sugar concord grape jelly, on wheat bread are the best pb & j sandwhiches. How often should I be allowed to eat these when I'm cutting?

Is there some way to buy it in bulk or a bigger jar or something? Because it is really expensive as much as I eat.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by mattman
    what is the purpose in eating a spoonful before you go to sleep?

and yes, I LOVE NATURAL PB!!! Smuckers Natural pb, Smuckers low sugar concord grape jelly, on wheat bread are the best pb & j sandwhiches. How often should I be allowed to eat these when I'm cutting?

Is there some way to buy it in bulk or a bigger jar or something? Because it is really expensive as much as I eat.

Thanks!
    It is a good source of fat and will ensure that your muscles are not too depleted (not quite the word)...because that is a lot of time without any food when you sleep, to the time you wake up.

IMO, I'll have maybe 2 tbsp a day max but it never ends up that way.

The biggest jar I've seen is 1 kg. Not bad...will last me a month or two, maybe.

JAdaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAdaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAdaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAdaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAdaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAdaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAdaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAdaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAdaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAdaken will become famous soon enough. (+50) JAdaken will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Check the fridgerated aisles. Thats where my store has it, top row, kinda hidden...what a shame for all those who miss out on it.

Right next to the normal PB, and it's a dollar cheaper.

mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    where can I find a big jar to buy?

featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50) featherz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lately just for a change, I've been throwing a pound or so of roasted salted peanuts in my food processor and making my own. Add a few drops of peanut oil to make it the appropriate consistency (if needed or preferred) and add a little splenda and it's awesome. Not really 'needed', nor does it save much money, but it's fun.