Registered User Very_Skinny_Guy's Avatar
    Very_Skinny_Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Very_Skinny_Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Very_Skinny_Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Very_Skinny_Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Very_Skinny_Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Very_Skinny_Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Very_Skinny_Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need help with my diet

hi

I just came back from the dietician, and I need advice.
    I'm trying to lose body fat.

my stats:
    =======
    height: 184 sm
    weight: 75 kg
    body fat: 19%

I have very little muscle mass, and very little amount of fat all over - most of the fat (and there is a lot of it there only) is in my face and my belly (I look like I'm pregnant - I'm not ****ting you, that's how I look)

my goal:
    ======
    to reach 7% of body fat, maintaining current muscle mass (I don't have much)
    the weight is of no importance to me

workout (3 times a week):
    ===================
    I busted my shoulder a month ago and basically I can only do chin ups, abs work and lowerback workout.
    (I don't do legs - I can't, don't ask)
    30 min cardio (bicycle)

ok, here we go. the diet:
    ===================
    7:15
    ----
    2 slices of brown bread
    1/5 avocado
    2 egg whites

9:30
    ----
    a lot of: celery, turnip, radish, cauliflower (until I almost puke and still stay fuc king hungry)

12:00
    ------
    chicken/fish/some kind of meat
    potato/pasta/beans/peas/brown rice
    salad

16:00
    ------
    big salad

20:00
    ------
    soya yogurt
    fruit

--workout--

23:30
    ------
    2 slices of brown bread
    can of tuna
    salad with olive oil
    half of soya cheese

note: I am allergic to milk (not lactose - I don't have a problem with lactose)

(the typos are not because i'm retarded, it's because i'm foreign...sorry about that)

please comment and help in any way you can.

thank you.

0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Very_Skinny_Guy
    hi

I just came back from the dietician, and I need advice.
    I'm trying to lose body fat.

my stats:
    =======
    height: 184 sm
    weight: 75 kg
    body fat: 19%

I have very little muscle mass, and very little amount of fat all over - most of the fat (and there is a lot of it there only) is in my face and my belly (I look like I'm pregnant - I'm not ****ting you, that's how I look)

my goal:
    ======
    to reach 7% of body fat, maintaining current muscle mass (I don't have much)
    the weight is of no importance to me

workout (3 times a week):
    ===================
    I busted my shoulder a month ago and basically I can only do chin ups, abs work and lowerback workout.
    (I don't do legs - I can't, don't ask)
    30 min cardio (bicycle)

ok, here we go. the diet:
    ===================
    7:15
    ----
    2 slices of brown bread
    1/5 avocado
    2 egg whites

9:30
    ----
    a lot of: celery, turnip, radish, cauliflower (until I almost puke and still stay fuc king hungry)

12:00
    ------
    chicken/fish/some kind of meat
    potato/pasta/beans/peas/brown rice
    salad

16:00
    ------
    big salad

20:00
    ------
    soya yogurt
    fruit

--workout--

23:30
    ------
    2 slices of brown bread
    can of tuna
    salad with olive oil
    half of soya cheese

note: I am allergic to milk (not lactose - I don't have a problem with lactose)

(the typos are not because i'm retarded, it's because i'm foreign...sorry about that)

please comment and help in any way you can.

thank you.
    try spreading out your workout so you do cardio and anerobic on different days. can you do things like pushups or non-weighted squats?

also consider using hiit (high intensity interval training) for your cardio days.

as for your diet, your meals are too far spread apart. you should have a 3 - 3 1/2 gap at the MOST between meals.

you need more protein in your diet, about 1g / lb body weight. make sure you're eating protein with every meal. also get rid of all those starches / grains that you eat later in the day and move them into the morning and afternoon. eat those massive amounts of veggies (the 9:00am meal) after your workout with some protein. strive to reach a 40% - 40% - 30% ratio with your calories (if you're not counting calories, start. it will be a big help).

also make sure you're drinking 2-3L of water a day.

that's a good start i think.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=395516 (my diet)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=4700664 (my lifting routine)
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=enart (my fitday journal)