beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

UN CreaPure without "sealing disc" ?

hey !

i recently purchased ultimate nutritions creapure product and to my surprise it
    lacked the "sealing disc".
    im referring to the piece of foil/paper that covers and seals for example
    the UN whey jars and alike, the thing u have to tear away in order to get to the content.

as i was expecting to find one after removing the lid (it did have the "genuinity wrap thingie")
    and looking at the creatine directly without the "disc" i was getting suspicious if i baught the real deal.
    the product was purchased at a local supp store.

i wanted to check back if the creapure product was sold without it or if i should get suspicious.

thx guys

AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i wouldnt use it if the outside wasnt sealed,if the inside of the lid didnt have that disc i dont think thats a big deal
    If you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.
    -Tyler Durden

i rep back

Registered User Cable Curling CincoUno's Avatar
    Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cable Curling CincoUno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    check underneath the lid. my guess is it came off and is stuck in the lid. this happens to be all the time when it comes to protein and other such supplements

AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea, thats what usually happens with mine.

-Tyler Durden

i rep back

rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by beginner84 View Post
    hey !

i recently purchased ultimate nutritions creapure product and to my surprise it
    lacked the "sealing disc".
    im referring to the piece of foil/paper that covers and seals for example
    the UN whey jars and alike, the thing u have to tear away in order to get to the content.

as i was expecting to find one after removing the lid (it did have the "genuinity wrap thingie")
    and looking at the creatine directly without the "disc" i was getting suspicious if i baught the real deal.
    the product was purchased at a local supp store.

i wanted to check back if the creapure product was sold without it or if i should get suspicious.

thx guys
    Look under the actual lid- the seals are pressure sensitive, and when the lid in placed on the tub- the pressure sensitive seal will stick to the top of the tub

If the tops are put on in an environment where the temp. is fairly low, sometimes they won't stick- so the pressure seal is probably still stuck up under the lid....
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

MS Exercise Science/Sport Nutrition Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina

Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

**I do not answer pm's- please e-mail me @ dirk@appnut.com with any questions**

beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beginner84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ok i will look under the lid if i find that disc.

as i am currently starting to take the creatine i have a question concerning "loading".

is it still required to "load" (take 20g creatine over 4-5 doses for one week) or can i stick to
    simply taking 10g of creatine with my pre-workout shake (with added dextrose) one hour before pumping iron ?

thx guys !

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is no need to load and 5g per day should be enough (for most people).

Originally Posted by beginner84 View Post
    ok i will look under the lid if i find that disc.

as i am currently starting to take the creatine i have a question concerning "loading".

is it still required to "load" (take 20g creatine over 4-5 doses for one week) or can i stick to
    simply taking 10g of creatine with my pre-workout shake (with added dextrose) one hour before pumping iron ?

thx guys !
    ok guys i double checked and there is NO disc under the lid or anywhere.

so, again, did YOUR creapure have such a disc yes or no ?

all of my supplements have that disc either under the lid or on the tub, but ive never bought "creapure" ive bought optimum nutrtion creatine mono...which IS creapure but UN. so it still may not be an issue.

as far as loading, you dont NEED to, taking the recommended 5g a day will build your muscle creatine levels to max levels in about 30 days. HOWEVER if you load, your muscle creatine levels will max out in about 4 days.

I load. 4 seperate doses throughout the day(1 post w/o) for 4 days.

-Tyler Durden

i rep back