Thread: Junk Food

TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Junk Food

OK, its been 4 MONTHS since i've eaten any junk food. When i began bodybuilding i quit cold turkey. I used to eat ALOT and i do mean ALOT of sh*tty food back in the day. Well heres my question, i know its ok to eat junk food in moderation but how much is moderation??..and how much of it can i eat without it effecting my lifting and gains?

peace

Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why do you want to eat junk food? To me it tastes like a load of processed plastic tasteless crap... which it is.

TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TANKISH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I didn't ask for your opinion of how junkfood tastes buddy. Obviuosly i like how it tastes and sometimes do feel like eating it, like any other human being except maybe yourself

Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000)

-

Consistency is the key to bodybuilding.

Once in awhile is okay, but, remember what your goals are and why you started bodybuilding and stay on track.

Weissmuller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey technically if you read the label you can try to fit a piece in every now and then just keeping it within your diet range. But when you consider all the chemicals is junk food and all the other sh*t they put in them I would avoid them at all cost. If you want a cheat food then make something yourself out of unprocessed ingredients. It might not be exactly healthy but atleast you won't have to worry about all the sh*t they throw in to keep it on the shelf for half a century.
    Due to the 2nd Law of thermodynamics if one wishes to add order to their life they must add an equal or greater amount of disorder to their surroundings.

:-: Fitness is nothing more than the body's adaptation to a created enviroment.

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Give yourself a few meals a week to eat what ever you want. Your best chance to stick to this, is to only eat unhealthy when you go out with freinds, let that be your cheat meal.

Br

btw: you can buy potato chips that are cooked w.out hydrogenated oils and preservatives. They're actually pretty good.

Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    life is too damn short to eat strict stuff you dont like. Occasionally Pig out, it might set you back a day or 2, but you need to treat yourself.

Besides bodybuilders arent exactally HEALTHY with so much protein intake anyway.

rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) rpgnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hmmm

Yep, good call Big Red. I only eat ****ty Friday night through sunday morning, then I am back to normal. It is okay to cheat as long as you have a consistent and solid diet for 5/7 of the week. I am making crazy gains anyways
    My steroid cycles? Deadlift and Squat once a week, every week.

[]

milkl0ver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

junk food

i luv junk food. I can't stop eating it even tho i'm not fat. mmm cake, mmmm biscuits mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! lol, sorry

Thanks guys, i think what i'm going to do is have about 1 day a week where i'll eat anything i feel like eating, probably on a day when i'm out with friends and need a quick meal

worldgyman11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) worldgyman11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) worldgyman11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) worldgyman11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) worldgyman11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) worldgyman11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Jack-MA
    Why do you want to eat junk food? To me it tastes like a load of processed plastic tasteless crap... which it is.

come off it man! you are telling me that you dont eat any junk food? Bull crap dude.....

when you refer to it as processed, it is, but what do you think most everything you eat is? unless you grow it all from a garden, it more than likely is going to be processed......unless it is the obvious ya know.

give yourself like 1-2 days of a cheat meal. this will give your body a break from the same old stuff, and possibly help if you get in a rutt......

Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by worldgyman11

come off it man! you are telling me that you dont eat any junk food? Bull crap dude.....
    OK clearly I misunderstood the question and apoligies to all. I answered this in the morning and my family was shouting etc. ****ty mood.

I read junk food as places like McDonals, Burger King etc. which I do not visit at all anymore. I did not read it as a cheat day or cheat meal, which is fine. I have a cheat day once a week but I do not go overboard. It means increasing how many calories I eat to 500 or so above the normal for the rest of the week. So yes I'll treat myself to some icecream or chocolate or pizza, whatever. That's fine. My brain was not with it when I answered this, I just read junk food as fast food joints like Burger King.

Peace.

Thanks for clearin that up buddy..i knew you were human

Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr Scientist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Originally posted by worldgyman11

when you refer to it as processed, it is, but what do you think most everything you eat is? unless you grow it all from a garden, it more than likely is going to be processed......unless it is the obvious ya know.

give yourself like 1-2 days of a cheat meal. this will give your body a break from the same old stuff, and possibly help if you get in a rutt......
    Many people do not eat junk food nor do they have a cheat day....

FastBall85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FastBall85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FastBall85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FastBall85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FastBall85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FastBall85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FastBall85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FastBall85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FastBall85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FastBall85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FastBall85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

<------SEEfood dieter......hey you can't eat when your dead so ya might as well eat what you want now!

Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

f*ck it,its more calories lol
    I don't want to die just another slob-with my name on a gravestone someplace. I want to die with my name somewhere at the top.Make a little dent in the sport I'm in, so that maybe forty years from now people will say, 'Hey, that guy was Mr.America.' This would give me enough happiness to die with a smile on my face.

- Mike Katz

======================================
    06/11/03 - 130lb (Starting Weight)
    11/01/04 - 144lbs (Goal - First Target Completed)
    ======================================
    08/02/04 - 151lbs (+ 21lbs) *Currently

=====================================
    11/04/04 - 158lbs (Second Target)