richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements for 16 yrs old.

Hey im a first time poster, i got 2 major questions,
    both about supplements.
    Now ive been gyming for nearly 2 years now, (end of the year).
    And i bought Muscletechs creakic gakic and leukic, (muscle building stack)
    and i find that with these products and some of the other NO boosting products, like BSN Nitrix and so on, that they have on the back not intended for use for under 18 year olds, where as most supplements say not for under 15 years old. i dont really no if it matters, i was just wondering whats gonna happen if i take them? (+ im 16 years old)
    question 2 is, if i take this muscle tech products, which is a 15 day program thing, it has nothing about the sort of post workout protein im sposed to use, just that i need to use creakic or wateva straight after working out. i was wondering if something like a post workout protein was acceptable or willl it bugger the whole program up?....
    anyways thanks for the help, (presuming you do reply)

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. No you dont need any NO boster and shouldnt be taken anything for 18+. Your bodies to young and full of new hormones and ****. You shouldnt be flooding your self with heavy stims and NO booster. Plus im sure you spent way to much on your muscle tech stuff.

2. Protein is all you should really be useing. At your age then ONLY way your going to gain muscle is by eating all day everyday.

Supps you should be spending money on are. Whey protein powder, Multi Vit, flax/fish oil...Your proly still living at home and not buying food on your own ( take FULL advantage if this while you can) I spend 600 bucks on food a month these days.

MAS2208 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAS2208 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAS2208 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAS2208 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAS2208 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAS2208 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAS2208 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAS2208 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAS2208 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAS2208 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MAS2208 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by richoart View Post
    both about supplements.
    and i find that with these products and some of the other NO boosting products, like BSN Nitrix and so on, that they have on the back not intended for use for under 18 year olds, where as most supplements say not for under 15 years old. i dont really no if it matters, i was just wondering whats gonna happen if i take them? (+ im 16 years old)
    question 2 is, if i take this muscle tech products, which is a 15 day program thing, it has nothing about the sort of post workout protein im sposed to use, just that i need to use creakic or wateva straight after working out. i was wondering if something like a post workout protein was acceptable or willl it bugger the whole program up?....
    Personally, I think you are better off returning the Muscle Building stack. I am not a MuscleTech basher like many people on here but you are not going to see any gains off using those products for 15 days; it is throwing away better than $70. Do yourself a favor and look into a good multi, protein, and possibly a creatine product. Also, follow the above posters advice and concentrate on proper nutrition and training. BTW, to answer your question two you should always get post-workout protein, get carbs in the meal as well but quick digesting protein is a must.
    Take a look at this thread, the second and third posts down are from pu12en12g and is the most helpful response anyone can give someone your age:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3542911
    Get Involved/Donate 501(c)(3)
    Green Beret Foundation:
    www.greenberetfoundation.org/
    Team Rubicon:
    teamrubiconusa.org/
    **30mL Tobacco Vanille for sale/trade PM**

dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    both about supplements.
    I would return that and buy some protein and some creapure creatine. I assume you have a multi and fish oil couldn't hurt. Than take the left over money and by food. Just keep it simple.
    Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees......

AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree with dirtdogg
    return all that muscle tech crap, buy

#1:Whey protein
    #2:Good Multi (opti men)
    #3:Creapure creatine mono (optimum nutrition sells a years worth for like 50 bucks) (2000g)
    #4:Xtend for your BCAA (leucine...(leukic)
    #5:No2 is a waste of money.

hint: read the labels, research, find what the active ingredients in those expensive supps and buy it in bulk. same results less money.

make your own cell tech: http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/cr...h-homemade.htm
    If you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.
    -Tyler Durden

i rep back

Danrules14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danrules14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danrules14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey bro, im somewhat in similar shoes cause im around your age.When i first started lifting around last year, i was lured into the muscletech products just like most stupid teens are. However, i practically saw nothing from using cell-tech so stupid me decided to move on to other supplements that would hopefully make me "huge." I went through a lot of money and a lot of supplements but i still never got the size i wanted. Right now, all i take is 100% whey protein and i lift my ass off, and im bigger than i have ever been before. Im thinking about maybe throwing torrent and/or extend in with my supps but the point im trying to make here is dont get lured into all this hype about these products that make you "big", the only things that are going to give you size are your devotion/committment to lifting, healthy eating habits, and the willingness to push your body to its max and beyond when you lift. Follow those things man and i guarantee you will be happy without those supps, plus i wouldnt even think of leukic at this age, kinda uneasy about that product. Hope this helps.

AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey guys cell tech is an ok product, its just overly hyped and stupid expensive.

and leukic is nothing but leucine, and amino acid, totally safe. buy BCAA.

i cannot stress this enough, research your supplements guys!

-Tyler Durden

i rep back

evillmonky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the one thing all people trying to get into shape have to realize is 80% is nutrtion (sodium/calroie/protein) intake etc.

the other 20% is hard work determination and a little bit genetic.

i have nothing against supplements
    CEM2 ALPHA was a great creatine for me.
    muscle milk is a great slow digesting protein
    true mass is good for trying to build quick muscle

these are basics but they just what they say they are, supplements, they supplement intense workouts and smart nutrtion.

if u do not have a solid workout plan and healthy diet, any effects of supplemnts will be counteracted

richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richoart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol, u guys all presume that because im 16 i don't know anything..
    I have been eating dieting perfectly well since i was 14 and 9 months, protein powder, multis, all the good general stuff...
    I was just asking about that muscle tech crap.

i put my 2 c in....

-Tyler Durden

i rep back

PaulieThaGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulieThaGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulieThaGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulieThaGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulieThaGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulieThaGreat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have been eating dieting perfectly well since i was 14 and 9 months, protein powder, multis, all the good general stuff...
    MuscleTech isnt crap, its just overpriced and over-advertised. :P
    Şť?ćķ:

AST Multi-Vitamin
    Green Bulge
    X-Factor
    True-Mass
    COMPLETE Whey Protein

dapunisher is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapunisher is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapunisher is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapunisher is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapunisher is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapunisher is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapunisher is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapunisher is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapunisher is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapunisher is on a distinguished road. (+10) dapunisher is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes, crap is the right word b/c there are much better/cheaper supps out there.