Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

From zero to hero! (120lbs - 210lbs+) and transformation of the week!

This is an update to my previous thread, since I cannot update the first post in the topic, I figured I would make this one. I copied the whole previous topic in my quote below. And I'll now give you a bit of updates since that time.

I'm currently still around 5'10 to 5'11, though I now am up to around 192 lbs, spiking up to 195 lbs some days. I'm aiming for 215 lbs now, the weight is coming very slow, but it is still coming. I'm aiming to compete at a teen show later this year, so we'll see how that goes.

My diet while I've been home for the summer has not been like that at school. I am more on a dirty bulk now. I really eat about anything now. Now that excludes really any candy or ice cream, but other than that, anything really goes. I eat a ton of pasta and noodles, and I have quite a bit of those microwave meals, which the ones I eat are 1 lbs servings, 900 calories, about 20g of fat and 39g of protein. As I said, fat is not a huge deal to me, I'm still maintaining my calorie intake and currently am pushing it up gradually to hopefully keep my weight going up.

My workouts right now are on a 4 day split:
    Day 1: Chest/Tris
    Day 2: Back/Bis
    Day 3: Shoulders
    Day 4: Legs

Usually I then take a day off, or even 2 sometimes, I let my body decide when it is ready to work out, though right now this split is working great. Sometimes I will do shoulders and legs in one day, though it gets to be a very long day at the gym.

I included some pics taken in the morning, but are the most current I have. They were taken at around 8am when I woke up. I will take some more back pictures, legs pictures, etc hopefully later this week so I can complete the update more throughly.

Though I had quite a few private messages about updates, well yeah I'm still at it, and never gonna let up, this is my life now.

Any questions feel free to ask

New pictures are attached.

Well its been a bit over a year, though it's about time I posted to show some of my progress.

There are 3 before pictures, excuse the nephew in the pictures, I am the one that is taller and whiter

I was always into trying to look good but never really took the time to go to the gym until shortly after coming from from my vacation in florida (which is where the before pictures were taken).

The after pictures are me about 12-14 months after. My height has not changed, I was 5'11'' in the before pictures and 5'11'' in the after ones. I put on about 55 pounds of mass in the year to 14 months. I'm still in the process of bulking hopefully till around 190-200 lbs which is my ultimate goal before I start to cut.

I'd appreciate any input on what I need to work on or what else needs improved. I'll try to get pictures of my wheels up in a day or two, sorta forgot about them when I took the pictures :P Also I was 17 when I started and am 18 now.

I'll be sure to keep the topic updated with new pictures or gains. Thanks and I look forward to some constructive criticism. Be sure to check the couple pics I uploaded in the post below this also.

These pictures were taken all in the morning before my classes in case that makes a difference.

EDIT (Sample of my diet, little changes day to day, but you'll basically get a general idea)
    Ah my bad, forgot to post my workout routine and diet in the first post, I'll post my diet first, then my workout routine.

Supplements that I took (Tried different brands of the same type of product, though the following were my favorites):
    Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein
    Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass (Tried it out, saw basically no gains, so I stopped, though the 6lbs contrainer lasted me about a month, so I did use it for that time)
    Optimum Casein Protein (40g every night before bed)

I've always been short on cash so I've stuck to what I consider the basics like I just posted above, I've wanted to try creatine or another NO products though with being a poor college student I haven't had the money for that yet, though if I ever try something new I'll be sure to keep things updated.

Diet:
    Breakfast: Anywhere from 7-12 eggs (3 of them being whole eggs)
    2 Cups of Oatmeal (Sometimes adding brown sugar for more flavor)
    Hash Browns (Never been huge on eggs, and when I eat them with hash browns i makes them more enjoyable)
    1 Glass of Skim Milk
    1 Glass of OJ

Mid Morning:
    40-60g ON Choc Whey Protein Shake (Varied depending on how my breakfast went)

Lunch: (This really varied day by day, though I'll give a few examples of what I have now)
    Example 1:
    Chicken/Beef Rollups
    Rice (white, brown, mexican, whichever type I have available)
    Salad (Lettuce, carrots, and fat free catalina dressing)
    Baked Chicken Sandwich
    1 Glass Milk, 1 Water

Example 2:
    12 Inch Sub on Wheat (Smoked Ham, Honey smoked turkey, lettuce, onions)
    Fish - not sure on exact size of it though types included salmon, trout, and others
    Cup of fruit (Strawberries, grapes, melon)
    1 Glass of Milk, 1 Water

Example 3:
    3 Baked Chicken Sandwiches
    At least 2 cups of rice
    Pulled Pork Sandwich

Note on Lunches: Due to trying to bulk up, I didn't watch the fat intake as much as I usually would, especially with how my metabolism is.

Pre Workout:
    Cup of Rice
    ON Whey Protein Shake

Post Workout:
    ON Whey Protein Shake

Meal 4:
    Same as one of the examples from Lunch

Meal 5:
    2 Turkey/Ham Sandwiches, again with only lettuce and possibly onions
    1 Bag of Baked Lays Chips

Meal 6:
    40g Casein Protein Shake

Note: In the beginning (first couple months of working out) I wasn't as strict as later on, though since arriving at college it has been much easier for me to obtain the food that I need and the above diet is what I'm currently doing now. Things change day to day though depending on what the cafe is offering, though I try to keep things pretty basic.

EDIT 2: Workout Routine
    Now I'll post a sample of my current workout routine. I've tried all different kinds of splits and workouts. I try to change it up at least every month to keep my body guessing because I've had the habit sometimes of hitting a plataeu that I cant get past so I try to change things around. Though I'll give you the split I'm currently on.

Day 1 (Chest/Triceps - I try to do each exercise for 4 sets, increasing weight, minimum of 6 reps per set, usually hit around 8-10 until the last 2 sets, I used to do a 5x5 set (5 exercises for 5 sets though I see better results with what I do currently))

Bench Press
    Incline Bench Press
    Decline Bench Press
    Tricep Pulldowns
    Skull Crushers
    Dumbell Presses
    Cable or Dumbell Flys (depending on whats accessible in my busy gym)

Day 2 (Back/Biceps)

Standing dumbell curls
    Preacher Curls
    Standing EZ bar curls
    Bent over Rows
    Sitting Rows
    Dumbell and Barbell Shrugs
    Lat Pulldowns
    Deadlift

Day 3 (Legs)
    Leg Presses
    Squats
    Leg Extensions
    Lying leg curls
    Calf Raises (both standing and sitting)

Day 4 (Abs/Shoulders - sometimes a bit shorter of a day than the others)
    Front Raises
    Lateral Raises
    Military Press
    Upright Row
    Weighted Crunches
    Sit Ups
    Leg Raises

Day 5 - Off

Day 6 - Start whole routine over.

Notes: If I feel like I need a day off, I take it, I don't go to the gym sore and screw my week up. I also mix in abs in other days though on that one day I really focus on it.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ehayes; 08-08-2007 at 12:56 AM.
    B.S. Exercise Science
    L1 Crossfit Certified Trainer
    NPC Bodybuilding Competitor
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep (PM me for free samples/log opportunities!)
    www.aisportsnutrition.com
    20% off TestoPRO: 20PERTPRO
    Buy 2 Get 1 Free DAA
    B1G1 Green Coffee Bean Extract
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Male Bber of the Week
    www.bodybuilding.com/fun/earl_hayes.htm
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Before Pictures:
    Attached Images
    B.S. Exercise Science
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Buy 2 Get 1 Free DAA
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Male Bber of the Week
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mid way pics, after about a year or so.

Current pics are in the first post of the topic.
    Attached Images
    B.S. Exercise Science
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Buy 2 Get 1 Free DAA
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Male Bber of the Week
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

englanddog28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) englanddog28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) englanddog28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) englanddog28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) englanddog28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) englanddog28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) englanddog28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) englanddog28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) englanddog28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) englanddog28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) englanddog28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    excellent work man! keep it up!
    do not repay evil with evil,for i shall repay! Romans c12:v17

Anabolic-Authority.com

gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

major improvements good job thats what hard work will get u

Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100) Shadow_Ares-58 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Great progress. You must have work dam hard to get were you are.

You give hope to the rest of the skinny guys trying to get bigger.

Good luck on trying to reach 215.

Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muphrid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome! keep it up!

PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thats an awesome transformation bro! Your gonna be a beast at 215. Keep at it man!

AkunaMatata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awesome man!
    i wanna big like you!
    i loved you'r biceps very much

leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    amazing progreess. i like how you dont take it so serios (dont mind a day off, etc) also, ive always been like that and have been happy with my results. just goes to show you dont have to do it all perfect to get amazing results

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking big bro

Small legs?
    I

Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong arms, chest and back, any leg pics?

Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thomas_Uru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very well done. You packed a lot of mass. Excellent.

How about leg pics?
    You can be either ashamed of other people's progress... or you can try to be like them!

I do my best. Do you?

I believe I posted above about posting more pics later today or tomorrow, if not, thats my plan, along with leg pics, sorry that I didn't clarify that.

Thanks for all the comments, and no my legs are not small, but they don't carry the definition my upper body does, the fat in my body tends to be stored in my legs and started to build up in my midsection, though I'm trying to control that as much as I can.
    B.S. Exercise Science
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Buy 2 Get 1 Free DAA
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Male Bber of the Week
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ehayes View Post
    I believe I posted above about posting more pics later today or tomorrow, if not, thats my plan, along with leg pics, sorry that I didn't clarify that.

Thanks for all the comments, and no my legs are not small, but they don't carry the definition my upper body does, the fat in my body tends to be stored in my legs and started to build up in my midsection, though I'm trying to control that as much as I can.
    aight cool
    I

Sinsate17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinsate17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinsate17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinsate17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinsate17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinsate17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sinsate17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Awesome transformation. As said before, good inspiration for us smaller guys.
    Once you hit 215, what next? Any ideas?
    Roughly 13% body fat and 26.5" on waist - Relaxed.
    6" Wrists.

BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome transform bro

Originally Posted by Sinsate17 View Post
    Awesome transformation. As said before, good inspiration for us smaller guys.
    Once you hit 215, what next? Any ideas?
    Thanks everyone for all the comments, and whenever I get new pics taken I always post them up.

Once I hit 215 or so, I'll cut down body fat if needed, with my fast metabolism that I still have, probably which comes with being younger and also its sorta seems to run in the family, I shouldn't have to much fat to cut.

I want to compete in a teen show at some time, and then obviously compete later on, though by that time I'm sure ill be 20, so then I'll be beyond the teen divisions.

So ultimately I'd like to hit 215 or so, possibly more, depends on how my overall physique is looking, and I'd like to cut down the bf a bit to a little lower than I am right now, though I don't really mind where I'm at, at the moment.

It will take me awhile to gain the weight, takes quite a long time with not only the metabolism, but at the weight I'm at, it just takes forever to put on the lean mass without to much fat.

Right now, I'm working on putting more mass on my back and chest, I'm pretty happy with how my shouders and arms are at the moment. Then I also want to put more mass on my legs, though the big thing with my legs will be cutting the fat thats in them, my calves have come along very well too.

I eat about everything now, just to maintain my weight, its very difficult at times to eat as much food as I have to, in order to put on weight, though I'm getting it done naturally and correctly.
    B.S. Exercise Science
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Buy 2 Get 1 Free DAA
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Male Bber of the Week
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Also, I've noticed that after alternating my grips when doing back exercises. For example, instead of doing lat pull downs with palms facing away, I do a superset, by just adjusting my grip to the opposite direction, so then my palm would be facing towards me, and I've noticed a significant improvement in strength and fullness in my back within the past few weeks.

Sorta my tip for the day :P
    B.S. Exercise Science
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Buy 2 Get 1 Free DAA
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Male Bber of the Week
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Any more comments or suggestions?
    B.S. Exercise Science
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Buy 2 Get 1 Free DAA
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Male Bber of the Week
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WNBF Pro Bodybuilder NextProtege's Avatar
    NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dude, you look great. Your hard work has definately paid off, and for someone who is 100% natural, you have the potential to go far in bodybuilding. Don't let up, and even small gains are gains none-the-less. We're about the same weight/height but I have a few years on you, stick with it. Good luck with further progress and once your routine gets stale try something new or take a look at the workout journal forum. Take care and good luck.
    US Marine 0311 Combat Vet
    Owner - Genuine Fitness LLC
    ACSM/ISSA Personal Trainer
    Competitive Natural Bodybuilder

Follow my log to a natural pro card in 2014
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158337103

teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great gains man, keep it up!

winby2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winby2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winby2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winby2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winby2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winby2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winby2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winby2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winby2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winby2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winby2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lookin great man, you use Max-OT? Just reading the number of sets/reps ya do and was curious..how often do you change your workouts?

Originally Posted by winby2 View Post
    lookin great man, you use Max-OT? Just reading the number of sets/reps ya do and was curious..how often do you change your workouts?
    No, never heard of or use Max-OT, what type of supplement is it?

As for my splits, I usually change it up every month or so, I love doing the 4 day split, though I'll change it to the 3 day, even just randomly at times. As for workouts within those days, I change up particular workouts almost weekly. I try not to get my body used to doing one thing to much. So say for example on a chest day, one week I may do a lot of barbell exercises, while the next week I'll do them all with dumbbells, things like that.

Thanks for the comments guys, keep em coming
    B.S. Exercise Science
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Buy 2 Get 1 Free DAA
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Male Bber of the Week
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jaymorrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So if this guy is for real, and I have no reason to think he's not, what does this say about the theory behind HST that if you only train a body part once per week all of the hormone growth factors drop significantly compared to once a week? Obviously if this guy transformed this much in such a short period of time the theory behind HST wouldn't appear to be completely correct.

Nevik21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nevik21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nevik21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nevik21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nevik21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nevik21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nevik21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nevik21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nevik21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nevik21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nevik21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wow thats insane. great work!

Get out of my face! equilibrium's Avatar
    equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    **** son, youve done an amazing job! keep it up

boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by jaymorrr View Post
    So if this guy is for real, and I have no reason to think he's not, what does this say about the theory behind HST that if you only train a body part once per week all of the hormone growth factors drop significantly compared to once a week? Obviously if this guy transformed this much in such a short period of time the theory behind HST wouldn't appear to be completely correct.
    Theorys are just theorys, facts are facts. Now go preach to everyone what you found.

AWESOME TRANSFORMATION everyones training on this forum is going to be that much better because u showed them how it can be done and with what in the shortest amount of time i can imagine.

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nice job wow
    <HTC>

BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good job man, glad to see you stuck with it, not many skinny guys do. Reps.