leeg1487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation best pre and post supps?

This fall I'll be off of my X factor cycle and my green mag will all be used up. i want to cut my supps down to the basics : pre, post, and whey.

what are the best, most effective, pre and post supps for building muscle? i've tried a few things, NO shotgun, NO explode, cellmass, celltech (hated), green mag, purple wraath, few others...

Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000)
    As for Pre workout, Axis Labs' Smash is ideal (effective and tastes good too!). Post workout, it would be tough to beat something like Universal's Torrent.
    ***The Florida Gators Crew***

Axis Labs Representative
    "Performance Driven Nutrition"
    http://www.axislabs.net
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html

Cpl. Brady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cpl. Brady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cpl. Brady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cpl. Brady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cpl. Brady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cpl. Brady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cpl. Brady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cpl. Brady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cpl. Brady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cpl. Brady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cpl. Brady has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i'm not much on a lot of supps either. i'm trying to broaden my horizons but i have always been just a pre and post kinda guy myself. storm and shock therapy by UNIVERSAL are a match made in heaven especially when you include quality whey. no shotgun & nitronx by VPX is another good combination. those are the only two i have really tried out. i am venturing into the territory of MAN supps in Sept. and i'll post my results from that. hope it helps.
    "Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat."
    Rear Admiral "Jay" R. Stark, USN; 10 November 1995

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - General George Patton Jr

ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500) ptownguy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Try SizeON, my favorite supp so far
    I've got an appetite for destruction and you're just a small fry

««•Power stance, BOOM•»»

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by leeg1487 View Post
    This fall I'll be off of my X factor cycle and my green mag will all be used up. i want to cut my supps down to the basics : pre, post, and whey.

what are the best, most effective, pre and post supps for building muscle? i've tried a few things, NO shotgun, NO explode, cellmass, celltech (hated), green mag, purple wraath, few others...
    i LOVE colossal labs NO monster pre workout!!
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by leeg1487 View Post

RPM pre workout

FSI Creatine and Glutamine post workout, along with Watermelon Xtend and Substance WPI, and 50-100 g maltodextrin
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

MS Exercise Science/Sport Nutrition Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina

Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

**I do not answer pm's- please e-mail me @ dirk@appnut.com with any questions**

AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i stay away from big brand name supps...you pay for their ads...and you can buy all their ingredients in bulk for way cheaper. Size on is a good creatine but its just too expensive for me, Mono works just as well.

I use
    100% whey
    Xtend
    Optimum nutrition Creatine Mono
    Dextrose
    Opti men multi
    ON CLA
    Bulk Beta Alanine
    If you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.
    -Tyler Durden

i rep back

MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Preworkout

Oats + WPI

Postworkout:

Carbs+protein+creatine
    Official Guido of the Misc.

Im like a Brassiere, its a party in here