Closed Thread

Thread: Girls suck

dso will become famous soon enough. (+50) dso will become famous soon enough. (+50) dso will become famous soon enough. (+50) dso will become famous soon enough. (+50) dso will become famous soon enough. (+50) dso will become famous soon enough. (+50) dso will become famous soon enough. (+50) dso will become famous soon enough. (+50) dso will become famous soon enough. (+50) dso will become famous soon enough. (+50) dso will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Girls suck

I hate girls. Man do i hate them.

Why do they expect YOU to call them back after THEY hang up on you?

Why do they wear mini skirts in the dead of winter to frat parties and wonder why they got raped?

If you aren't rich, you wont get a hot one.
    "I'm like ice buddy. When I don't like you, you've got probelms" - Kramer

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    firstly, no girl deserves to be raped, i dont care what shes wearing.

but for the rest of it, you dont need to be rich to get a hot girl, not all girls want you to call them back after they hang up (dont even know wtf you're really talking about on this one lol).

Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dso

Why do they expect YOU to call them back after THEY hang up on you?

Why do they wear mini skirts in the dead of winter to frat parties and wonder why they got raped?

If you aren't rich, you wont get a hot one.

Not so much feeling you on the rape issue/rich issue, But i feel ya on the calling back one. I guess they try and see if we really care about them. example if we don't call back then i gues that shows them we don't care. If we do call back i guess it shows them we do.

If a bitch hangs up on me more than once i just say **** it, and go about my business. ;x x; not worth my time.

I would also say depends on what she hangs up with you for. Which brings me to my next point sometime girls are just drama. ;x is it worth it?
    :....: Dots :....:
    Lift Big, Eat Big, GET BIG

MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    there are some decent ones out there man, you just gotta weed them out from the rest.
    370 Highest Weight
    170 Current Weight

fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

dso = No Game!

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dso = douch

David Bowie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David Bowie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David Bowie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David Bowie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David Bowie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) David Bowie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dso
    Try man-ass instead.

TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10) TBernard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MattM
    there are some decent ones out there man, you just gotta weed them out from the rest.
    Indeed, there are lots of good girls out there, but YOU have to be man enough to stand up to the bad ones and weed them out.

If you lose all hope visit http://www.dontmarry.com for some more thoughts.

Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bicep_Man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by David Bowie
    Try man-ass instead.
    lol funny

LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by *ShaGGs*
    firstly, no girl deserves to be raped, i dont care what shes wearing.
    Thanks ShaGGs.

you're an idiot dso.

Werd11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Werd11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Werd11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Werd11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    quit bitching just cuz you can't get any ass

Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paul121 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by dso

What's up with this?

I could just hear it now in court:

dso's attorny: "So you see, ladies and gentleman of the jury because of the length or lack there of, of the defendant's skirt my client had every right to rape her. She was asking for it."

Yeah, and I'm sure that WILL hold up in court.

Jackass
    Actual phone conversation I had with my girlfriend recently:

ME: Whatcha doin'?
    HER: Abusing my pussy.
    ME: WHAT!?!?
    HER: Yeah, I'm pulling on the cat's tail while he's trying to get away, what did you think I meant?
    ME: I dunno. I pictured you naked from the waist down, with your legs up in the air, trying to pleasure yourself with the business end of an aluminum bat.
    HER: Idiot.
    ME: Ya think?