lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Cookies and Cream triple play

I have been noticing quite a few new cookies and cream products coming out here lately. I have never really found one that I like that much so I did some searches and came up with what I find to be the top three best reviewed cookies and cream protein. I will now review each cookies and cream and determine the final winner.

1. BSN Syntha-6 Cookies and Cream: Having tried some of the other Syntha-6 flavors I had high hopes that this would be the best around. The sample pack that I got looked just like the other packs of Syntha-6 I had tried so points on packaging. I mixed it with 4 ounces of milk per the directions. Mixing was good not perfect a few clumps but nothing bad. You can see the pieces of cookies floating around in the protein when you mix it so it looks very yummy. Taste I didn?t think was on par for the other Syntha-6 proteins. I was a big fan of the other flavors but for some reason cookies and cream didn?t do it for me. It tasted to much like vanilla and not enough cookie taste. Not bad at all but not up to par with the Chocolate and Strawberry flavors.

2. Syntrax Matrix Cookies and Cream: I have tried some samples of the Matrix protein before and was pleased with the flavors and mixablitly of them. When I got my cookies and cream samples I was surprised that they were only half serving samples and not full serving but at least they sent me two which let me have a full serving any way. Again I mixed this with 8 ounces of milk per the directions. Mixing was good as well a bit better than the others I think, almost no clumps at all. The smell was very inviting and I couldn?t wait to try this usually if it smells good it taste good. I was right on this one it tasted even better than it smelled. It was one of the best tasting protein shakes I have ever had. You could taste the bits of cookie in every drink. Not to much vanilla taste and just the right amount of cookies.

3. Ultimate Nutrition ISO-Sensation 93: I have never tried any of Ultimate Nutrition?s protein before but I have been very satisfied with some of the other products they make. I got a sample of this protein from my friend since I don?t think Ultimate Nutrition provides samples of their protein. Since it came from my friend I can?t comment on packaging. I mixed this with 6 ounces of milk per the directions on the bottle. Mixing was fair not the best a few clumps stuck to the sides of the cup but after some more stirring it mixed decently. This protein didn?t have the clumps of cookie like the other two did so I was anxious to see what the taste difference would be. Overall not a bad taste, pretty creamy but lacking the cookie taste. I think I liked this one the least of the three but overall compared to other proteins I have tired this was still good.

Overall ranking

BSN 7/10

Matrix 9/10

Ultimate Nutrition 6/10
    Yes thats me that you see in front of you!!!

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice reviews. Im glad to hear you like the Matrix Cookies and Cream
    Hero worship is unhealthy and cucklike

lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) lancerevo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks glad you liked the reviews.
    Yes thats me that you see in front of you!!!

teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice write-up, thanks!

bigdane55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdane55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdane55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdane55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdane55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdane55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdane55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdane55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdane55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdane55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigdane55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good reviews