Pimpnotic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pimpnotic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pimpnotic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pimpnotic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pimpnotic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pimpnotic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pimpnotic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pimpnotic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Burned for the last time

I've been working out about 2yrs now, first I fell for the muscle-tech scam at gnc. Then it was cell mass. Finally NO2. From now on, I'm stickin to protein and a multi. This is my first post so I would just like to go on record as saying the best gains I have ever gotten have only come from hard time in the gym, supplements be damned

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Pimpnotic
    I've been working out about 2yrs now, first I fell for the muscle-tech scam at gnc. Then it was cell mass. Finally NO2. From now on, I'm stickin to protein and a multi. This is my first post so I would just like to go on record as saying the best gains I have ever gotten have only come from hard time in the gym, supplements be damned
    Bump. I only supplement things that are found in food anyway: vitamins & minerals, EFA's and protein.

Pimpnotic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pimpnotic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pimpnotic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pimpnotic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pimpnotic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pimpnotic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pimpnotic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pimpnotic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It just sucks that GNC scams the hell out of people who are just starting out and don't know any better. I threw aways lots of cash on their crap. Lesson learned, finally!

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It just sucks that GNC scams the hell out of people who are just starting out and don't know any better. I threw aways lots of cash on their crap. Lesson learned, finally!
    it happens to the best of us, so you saying Cellmass by BSN didnt work for you? WOW

Just do some research on these boards and read read read
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Vin Diesel Look-Alike BodyBuilder910's Avatar
    BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That sucks bro, Cellmass been the best thing since protein for me. i got mad strength gains and gained about 3 pounds of mass and this is my first week and a half.
    **H4TE Crew For Life!** U mad?
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀
    Natural Bodybuilder, AM MMArtist, Cisco CCNA, A+ Hardware & Software, Network +, Security + certified computer nerd.

Coming soon Cisco CCNP, Microsoft MCSA.

Yeah cellmass didn't do anything for me, but that may be because no creatine ever has. Never gained any weight or appreciable differences in strength. Could be something about my body and not the product, so maybe I was a bit unfair. But I am convinced NO2 sucks

rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yep, in the end, what works best is ass busting work, and then more ass busting work over a long period of time. Eat a diet for your needs, and you will gain. Actually the only folks who can't gain are those with a poorly designed diet for their needs.

Vin Diesel Look-Alike BodyBuilder910's Avatar
    BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BodyBuilder910 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree on the NO2, it dont suck but its not worth the money. We all jumped on the NO2 bandwagon at some point and time. I liked the pumps but they faded and i never gained any mass from No2. I used No-Xplode and loved the pumps and energy. N02 is just a "Cosmetic supplement" good if you want to show off that extra 10 minutes of pump you get in public. l
    **H4TE Crew For Life!** U mad?
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀
    Natural Bodybuilder, AM MMArtist, Cisco CCNA, A+ Hardware & Software, Network +, Security + certified computer nerd.

Coming soon Cisco CCNP, Microsoft MCSA.

:::6'3 280lb Endomorph::: UnderArmour22's Avatar
    UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You didn't respond to cee or kre alk?
    What up though...

Originally Posted by UnderArmour22
    You didn't respond to cee or kre alk?
    Never taken Krealk but cee so far hasnt done much neither has mono

UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Never taken Krealk but cee so far hasnt done much neither has mono
    When on these supps, what is your diet like?
    What up though...

Well I weigh around 175 im about 5'10" and I take in around 2600 cals and 200 grams of protein

NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I weigh around 175 im about 5'10" and I take in around 2600 cals and 200 grams of protein
    YOur protein intake is adequate IMO, but your calories seem low (unless you are cutting or have a very slow metabolism). Try bumping that up by a few hundred.

rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by UnderArmour22
    When on these supps, what is your diet like?
    A supplement is just what the name implies, it is made to supplement a proper diet. Diet is still the key. No magic out there. Trust me if there was, we would all know about it!

Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bajarock3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Yeah, I learned my lesson with GNC too, thanks to this site and to all of you guys. SO, THANK YOU.
    Just Bring It!

Originally Posted by rgkstl
    A supplement is just what the name implies, it is made to supplement a proper diet. Diet is still the key. No magic out there. Trust me if there was, we would all know about it!
    I know, that is why i asked what was his diet like.. imo prob should be takin in more cals..
    What up though...