AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

AFIrensde's clean bulk journal

im looking for a lot of support for this winters clean bulk so i will be pasting my bodyblogs here...heres the first post.

Any support will be greatly appreciated.

Alright so, here it is?i have lost a good amount of fat and recomped over the last several months. The problem is i feel like havnt gained a pound of muscle. Some of my measurements are bigger and i am definately stronger, but i feel like ive been stalled for year. My bench is atrocious, squat as well. Starting in june i wrote all my workouts down, upping reps or weights, changing my routine and i still feel like i didnt work hard enough or plan well enough. Subsequently i feel like i have been treading water for a year?isnt that the worst feeling in the world?

I have decided that i am going to plan out my whole winter?s diet down to the calorie, and workouts by the week in an all out effort to gain as much lean mass as possible. The last time i bulked up i gained quite a bit more fat than i wanted (i ate EVERYTHING in sight so this time it will be a super clean bulk.

My Goals are to gain 20 lbs by next may and I want my core lifts to at least be respectable. ??im not sure what good stregnth goals are??

Right now i am experimenting with some lower volume training to see if overtraining might be the cause of my arms lack of growth?i am doing 5 sets of tris after chest on mon., 5 sets of bis after back on wed. and 5 sets of shoulders after legs on fri. on a 3 day a week workout. (this is a considerable decrease in overall volume for me, i usually go 5 days a week for 12 sets minimum per body part)

I will be getting some new pictures up soon, the one up now is from a year and a half ago?lol, no camera. Also i will be adding as many people as i can find for friends here, so maybe some people may be interested in my updates and encourage me?help me along theway. I think that the support i might recieve from blog subscribers might motivate me that much more to report results. Also, i feel like i have a lot to offer by way of advice as well so i hope others might be reading for ideas or knowledge for their own goals.

So for any one interested, stay tuned for a detailed diet analysis and long term workout plan.
    If you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.
    -Tyler Durden

i rep back

AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFIrensde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any help while i decide exactly what i want to do? any ideas on whats worked for anyone else?
    I really like Chad Waterbury?s ideas on frequency training. Theres an article on Testosterone Nation ( http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=905832 ) that has really piqued my interest.

Also there are a number of techniques that are really looking good to me. The idea of Fascia Stretching?any thoughts? Also "Greasing the Groove" a russian technique.

As far as fascia stretching goes the idea is to mimic the muscle memory phenomenon by getting a great pump then "extreme stretching" the target muscle allowing more room for growth?i need to do more reading, anyone experimented with this at all?

Greasing the Groove is a russian technique used to prime the CNS to stimulate the maximum motor units possible by frequently performing submaximal sets on specific lifts. again any thoughts?

-Tyler Durden

i rep back

Its gonna be DOGGCRAPP

I have decided to go with DOGGCRAPP training, i have read around and seen this might cause quite a stir but any help will be appreciated.
    Diet and Proposed workout plan posted soon.

-Tyler Durden

i rep back