steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Breakfast Meals On The Go?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but couldn't find anything searching.

I'm often in a hurry in the morning. What are some good healthy breakfeast items while cutting.

Something that is filling would be very nice.

Thanks in advance.

0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0xffff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by steve5959
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but couldn't find anything searching.

I'm often in a hurry in the morning. What are some good healthy breakfeast items while cutting.

Something that is filling would be very nice.

Thanks in advance.
    I'm in this same position now. An easy meal that i'm looking at is 1cup of cottage cheese mixed with 1/2 cup of all bran. Although I haven't actually tried this one yet.. it might not be good. Plus you can't combine them until you're ready to eat or the all bran will turn to mush.

But 1cup cottage cheese with 1/2 cup - 1 cup of fruit salad would work very well.

jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1 cup skim milk
    2 scoops protein powder
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    2 tbsp. nonfat yogurt

mix in blender for 30 seconds

steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve5959 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any other recipes or ideas?

Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I cook the night before...this is my absolute favorite:

1 small/medium whole grain wrap
    5 egg whites
    3 oz ground turkey
    ff cheddar cheese
    seasonings of your taste

I cook the ground turkey, seasoned in whatever I feel...usually, salt, pepper, mexican oregeno, onion...and I usually cook it to eat with a number of things

scramble the egg whites
    sprinkle cheese in the wrap, add the cooked turkey and egg whites. Wrap everything up like a burrito and wrap in foil. In the morning, turn on the oven and stick the package inside. By the time you get ready to run out of the door, your food is hot! And you've got ground turkey that you can eat a million other ways.

jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that sounds pretty good

Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I also do this:

.5 cup frozen mixed berries
    cinnamon and splenda to taste

I put this in foil in a 400 degree oven and let it go until I get ready to walk out of the door.

1 scoop whey mixed with .5 cup cooked oats, more if your nutrition plan allows

when you are about done getting ready to leave, put the oats in a insulated cup or even a styrofoam cup and use a plastic spoon(for convenience). Pour the berries on top.

I don't know how much you are doing en route to your destination, but I'm not doing anything so I eat then and it's soooo good!

Are there any protein bars that are good? Anything else that is super quick?

Maybe I'll resort to fruit.

Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by steve5959
    Are there any protein bars that are good? Anything else that is super quick?

Maybe I'll resort to fruit.
    Protein bars are filled with sugar and useless perservatives, Just get a shaker and throw a scoop or two into the bottle and take it to work or where ever your heading and go to a water fountain and fill it up. I used to have whey for breakfast because I used to ride the bus and I would be in a big hurry.

Living in a vacuum sucks forgot password's Avatar
    forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    2 scoops of muscle milk
    1/2 cup oats
    1 1/2 cups skim milk

put in blender for 15 sec, i like to blend the oats as much as possible be4 hand so that the particle size is small and it stays suspended in the shake better(it's a pain when all the oats are at the bottom)

this keeps me full for about 4 hours, which sucks cause it's hard to eat my next meal 3 hours later
    Last edited by forgot password; 02-01-2005 at 04:40 PM.
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane
    While people behind me are going insane

Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.

My Karma ran over your dogma.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Graphite
    Protein bars are filled with sugar and useless perservatives, Just get a shaker and throw a scoop or two into the bottle and take it to work or where ever your heading and go to a water fountain and fill it up. I used to have whey for breakfast because I used to ride the bus and I would be in a big hurry.
    home made protein bars are good.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oats mixed with Yogurt.

fat free cottage cheese, slivered almonds, oats, and berries

Bump!

any more?

fishesfins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like to throw some rotisserie chicken in a low carb wrap with mustard, lettuce, and a slice of turkey bacon. about 2 min prep time and rotisserie chicken is the ****. you can even throw a scoop of cottage cheese in with it. Maybee not your convensional breakfast but If there is no time to cook eggs or oatmeal you have to compromise!
    "So I told the swamp donkey to suck it before I give it a trunk in the traismans entrance and have her lick me yarballs"

AnewME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnewME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnewME has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive been doing prepackaged oatmeal and a peice of fruit for the first meal of the day.
    I boil water in the tea kettle while Im dressing or in the shower. I dump the package of oatmeal into a syrofoam cup, poor in the water, grab a peice of fruit and GO.
    I usually leave a cup, spoon, and package on the counter the night before. Just a couple small steps to eleviate in the early am.
    Nothing fancy, but tastes good and its warm.

AnewME
    Jan 14 -
    Beginning stats: Age- 32, Weight- 260, Height- 5'5"
    The measurements: Chest 54 1/2", Shoulders 61", Bi/Tri 18 1/4", Forearms 14 1/2", Abdomen 50", Thigh 30 1/2", Calves 18 1/2", Neck 20"

Jan 25 - 245 lbs, 31% BF

Feb 02 - 240 lbs
    Chest 54 1/2", Shoulders 61 1/2", Bi/Tri 18 1/4", Forearms 15", Abdomen 48", Thigh 31 1/4", Calves 19", Neck 18 1/2"

Goal: Dec 05' - 180 lbs, 12% BF

morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Heres a recipe I use for protein bars (Ok I scabbed them off another site )

HOMEADE PROTEIN BAR RECIPE!! READ!! BEST EVER!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here it is...

2 cups natural peanut butter (1 hole container/16 ounces)
    6 tablespoons honey
    2 1/4 cups protein powder (I used Alternete Nutrition Vanilla protein powder, any will work, except it won't work with soy protein powder so i've heard)
    2 cups dry (uncooked) oatmeal

Combine the peanut butter and honey in a mixing bowl and
    and stir.

Microwave for 70 seconds (or longer). Add the protein powder and oatmeal, and mix
    well and mix. Smoosh until flat into a 13 x 9 pan. Let sit for a while (like 10-15 min.), then cut into
    TWELVE even bars and wrap in plastic wrap or do what i did and if you have a top to the 13 x 9 pan.. put that on.. then after you've waited.. EAT!! they taste absolutely DELICIOUS!! the best bar's i've tasted. very peanut buttery.. yum.. i love peanut butter.
    you need the honey to make it stick better.. it doesnt really stick that good.. but fairly good. add more honey if you want it to stick more.

After you've got done consumming how much you want to. put the topping on it (lid or plastic wrap) and put it in the fridge till next time.

TRY IT!! you won't be dissapointed!!

here are the nutritional facts.

Servings size 1 Bar
    Servings per recipe 12.

19 GOOD-FOR-YOU Grams of Fat. (Essential Fatty Acid's)

22 Grams of Delicious Carbs

and finally 21 grams of Muscle Building Protein!

Thanks