noelgallagher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noelgallagher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noelgallagher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noelgallagher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noelgallagher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noelgallagher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should I train deltoids with chest, back, or on a seperate day?

They days I train.....

Mon-Chest/Tris
    Tue-Off
    Wed-Back/Bis
    Thur-Off
    Fri-Deltoids
    Sat-Off
    Sun-Off

Should I throw deltoids in with Chest or Back or leave it like it is. I don't train legs or abs because, I just don't care.

noelgallagher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noelgallagher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noelgallagher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noelgallagher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noelgallagher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noelgallagher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anybody......

NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    With all Tue/Thur/Sat/Sun already off you might as well have Deltoids on their own day. Go nuts, but light with shoulder exercises. I say go light because I have terrible shoulders and going too heavy is a rotator cuff here and a SLAP tear there.

5x5 to 3Day Split (5'6") morphin_endo's Avatar
    morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    seems like you would be more interested in upper body... so do bench presses with it, since it's a compound exercise which will also work your shoulders. I have gotten good gains from doing chest on mon and fri, i finally broke my plateau. keep adding weight on friday.

i would suggest you at least do squats, they are great for warming up with and they have helped me push more in other exercises.
    A 2007 Endomorphic Quest: The Ultimate Beefcaking Supermorph --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=29653451

I was thinking about that, but seated cable rows and lat pulldowns which I do on my back day work the back of the shoulders. So on my chest days I hit the front doing compound movements and on my back days I hit the back doing compound movements so I wasn't sure what day I should hit my medial delts on or if they should just have there own day.

I think I'm going to train my shoulders on Friday like NastyNally said I already am not training on 4 days during the week, might as well get the juices flowing on Friday. If this doesn't work, I'll start training

Mon-Chest/tris
    Tues-Back/Bis
    Wed-Off
    Thurs-Off
    Friday-Chest/Tris/Shoulders
    Sat-Off
    Sun-Off

and alternate Friday with chest/tris/shoulders and Back/bis every week

5x5 to 3Day Split (5'6") morphin_endo's Avatar
    morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morphin_endo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think you're better off having a day rest in between your 1st and 2nd workout. and you may only need to tray your tri's once a week, cos your chest exercises kinda take care of those and since ur doing chest twice a week.

maybe do more shoulder exercises on the friday... throw in some military presses for a good compound
    A 2007 Endomorphic Quest: The Ultimate Beefcaking Supermorph --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=29653451

In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why not do..

mon - chest/tris
    tues - off
    wed - back/bis
    thurs - off
    fri - shoulders/traps
    sat - off
    sun - off
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

hype041 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hype041 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hype041 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hype041 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hype041 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hype041 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hype041 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hype041 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You might consider directly working your legs. You do not want to end up like the bodybuilder on the red strip commercial with a large upper body and chicken legs.

I would train my legs, but I take a few things into consideration.

A.I'm not a bodybuilder
    B.I'm 6'4 and have naturally large legs
    C.My legs are only going to get so big unless I train them hours on end and have a proper diet.

I throw down some leg work every now and then to loosen up the joints etc... but I mainly want to pack a little weight onto my upper body to get the babes. Yes I am being honest, I need some poon.

I would isolate my traps by doing shrugs, but they get alot of work in doing lat pull downs, chins, rows etc... plus Dumbbell raises hit the upper traps as well. Knowing that one of my shoulder exercises hits my traps and knowing its okay to isolate traps on another day other than back day makes me more comfortable in doing shoulders on friday. As the King himself used to say.....

Thank you very much.