JGJoseTV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Actively doing cardio and weight training for 1-2 yrs but still have chest/belly fat?

I actively do cardio and weight training about 3-4 times a week and have great stamina, energy and for the most part feel like I am in great shape. I can even see the underlying muscle underneath my fat in my chest and stomach if I flex those areas hard.

If I grab and pull at my stomach or chest I probably have a only a fistful of fat in those areas which never ever goes away no matter how much I try. When I sit down on the floor or chair I still have rolls and belly droops and chest has saggy fat (not man boobs just a squarish chest with fat all around like Arnold Schwarzenegger's chest now) When I stand up its not that bad just that stupid small chunk in those areas other than that my arms, legs, buttock even face are lean and I look skinny and fit. If I lose anymore weight I would look anorexic. I don't wanna lose more weight I just wanna know how to deal with this stomach/chest issue to get rid of that without getting skinner and at the same time continue to lift weights

I do eat healthy as much as I can and maintain a caloric deficit as needed. I don't eat junk food and don't even drink alcohol anymore (usually chicken, vegetables, etc, and whey protein if I did an intense workout) and have a cheat day like once every 2-3 weeks.

If I lower my diet I will become skinnier than I already am which will make me look anorexic I am 5'6 141lbs (In the ideal range but still have stupid chunks of fat on stomach and chest)

I understand that working out your cant target one area but that area never even gets targeted so what is the issue here?

Tips? Advice?, Workout Routines?

nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JGJoseTV View Post
    I actively do cardio and weight training about 3-4 times a week and have great stamina, energy and for the most part feel like I am in great shape. I can even see the underlying muscle underneath my fat in my chest and stomach if I flex those areas hard.

If I grab and pull at my stomach or chest I probably have a only a fistful of fat in those areas which never ever goes away no matter how much I try. When I sit down on the floor or chair I still have rolls and belly droops and chest has saggy fat (not man boobs just a squarish chest with fat all around like Arnold Schwarzenegger's chest now) When I stand up its not that bad just that stupid small chunk in those areas other than that my arms, legs, buttock even face are lean and I look skinny and fit. If I lose anymore weight I would look anorexic. I don't wanna lose more weight I just wanna know how to deal with this stomach/chest issue to get rid of that without getting skinner and at the same time continue to lift weights

I do eat healthy as much as I can and maintain a caloric deficit as needed. I don't eat junk food and don't even drink alcohol anymore (usually chicken, vegetables, etc, and whey protein if I did an intense workout) and have a cheat day like once every 2-3 weeks.

If I lower my diet I will become skinnier than I already am which will make me look anorexic I am 5'6 141lbs (In the ideal range but still have stupid chunks of fat on stomach and chest)

I understand that working out your cant target one area but that area never even gets targeted so what is the issue here?

Tips? Advice?, Workout Routines?
    Read all the stickies in the sub forums

Weight loss comes down to calories and calories alone.

Eat less calories than you burn a day = weight/ fat loss.
    I REP BACK

Calories in vs Calories Out Bro
    IIFYM

NEBOSH

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Post pictures

5'6 141 sounds like are pretty skinny there. What training program do you follow.

lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you're as skinny as you are making it out to be, you might want to go in to a slight bulk for a couple months to fill in the "droopy fat" areas you talk about. Once thats done, cut again.

If however you are driven to eliminate all the fat first, keep cutting at a calorie deficit and get skinnier.
    ***IIFYM Crew***
    ***Canadian Crew***
    ***100Lbs+ Lost Club***
    ***Ex-300 LBS Club***

JGJoseTV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post
    Post pictures

5'6 141 sounds like are pretty skinny there. What training program do you follow.
    Man pure cardio 5 days a week for 3 months and only eating 1300 caolires I did routines just from all over I use insanity the hard segments like ( pure cardio, pylometric cardio cardio abs), YouTube HIIT Training vids theres tons, and punching bag and jump rope. I mix it up so body don't get used to routine I puked like almost everyday like 1-2 weeks now I don't, still exhausted and drained but better recovery time between sets. I'll post my weight lifting routine I started like 1 month ago if interested

If I lose more weight I will be a pencil god I hate belly fat

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JGJoseTV View Post
    Man pure cardio 5 days a week for 3 months and only eating 1300 caolires I did routines just from all over I use insanity the hard segments like ( pure cardio, pylometric cardio cardio abs), YouTube HIIT Training vids theres tons, and punching bag and jump rope. I mix it up so body don't get used to routine I puked like almost everyday like 1-2 weeks now I don't, still exhausted and drained but better recovery time between sets. I'll post my weight lifting routine I started like 1 month ago if interested

If I lose more weight I will be a pencil god I hate belly fat
    You're just skinny-fat mate, it's a very typical problem. Slowly increase calories back up to estimated maintenance, stay there for a few months and make some gains. Cut later if need be.