the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Bryna DeLuca - Bryna's Pregnancy Fitness Guide - Part Two!

It still amazes me that there is a human growing inside of me. Since the last time I wrote I have found out that I am having a boy and I am thrilled. I am now 27 weeks pregnant and just beginning my third trimester. I will outline what I have been doing and how you need to adapt to your ever changing body.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/pregnancy1.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!

Unregistered

Wink

I love reading this article. I must go over it atleast once a week. It really keeps me motivated and going strong. I am 17 weeks pregnant and was training for a Figure competition at the time of conception. Although it was a wonderful suprise I was worried about my workouts. Everyone told me to relax and not do anything for the first trimester...so that's what I did. Ofcourse I got ansy and had to get back in there. I read this article and it motivated me to get back on a regular, but light training regimen. I'm back to teaching aerobics, walking in between clients (I'm a personal trainer) and lifting light weights. (Following the guidlines ofcourse) Our bodies are shaped differently, however I look at the pictures of you 27 weeks pregnant and use that as my goal. I want to stay as fit and healthy as possible for both me, my baby and yes, even my husband. This is a life altering experience for the better and I want to enjoy every minute of it.

Registered User pagewithnosound's Avatar
    pagewithnosound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you so much for writing this! There is really hardly anything out there! I was in week 6 of Jamie Eason's 12 week trainer and found out, so I stopped and I'm going to just maintain what I've gained so far. I am exhausted and am trying to get to the gym a couple of times a week now, as opposed to 7 before, I'm missing and totally bummed out! I'm just at the beginning so it really hasn't sunk in and I sort of wish I could finish the trainer first! I will definitely be doing it when I'm finished with these 9 months! That's a goal!!!!