Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Thumbs up Lindz, Perth Western Australia.

Im going to try this program starting monday 10th oct.I'll post my measurements on here and keep up a weekly record.
    Im 24 male 66kg.Yes,im a hobbit! I did do weight training for a year and used whey protein isolate and creatine only.I ate moderate amounts of protein and carbs.I havnt been to the gym in about 4 months so i'll start stretching now b4 monday! Anywho as you can tell im a novice at this so any advice would be greatly appreciated.cheers from oz.

Unregistered

Smile Worked well, had to quit

I loved this workout and really wanted to see it through the full 8 weeks, but had to quit after 5 due to recurrence of rotator cuff injury, likely due to heavy loads lifted. I was also noticing a decrease in workout intensity in the 5th week (burnout?).

I have always been a hardgainer and started this at 158lbs (@ 5'9") and after 5 weeks on this program I am 167 lbs. My bodyfat only went from 7.1 to 7.7%! I noticed good overall 'up-the-middle' mass increase, and from following the advice of another post, my arms didn't lag too far behind since I added reverse grip chins (Thurs) and for triceps I alternated close grip bench (Tue), Triceps rope pulldowns (Thur) and triceps bar pulldowns (Sat). I loved the short, intense workouts, and the 4 off days per week.

I made sure my protein intake was 1.5 grams/lb, and overall daily calorie intake was about 3500-4000. I'll keep that part the same, but go back to a traditional split routine and expect to reach my goal of 170 before end of Nov.

All in all, great! I just wished my body hadn't rebelled against me!

MS - Ontario, Canada

Unregistered
    I've been on this workout for a few weeks now and i've actually lost weight compared to when i was doing 5 days a week I've gained in strength and am pushing more weight each session but no building.

i'm also ready to pass out at the end of each session.

am i doing something wrong?

I want to build musscle mass all over, mainly focusing on a good set of pecks, arms (all over), and good set of abs... whilst still keeping my legs etc in line with the rest of my body. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Unregistered

Kinda Combo...

Right now I am doing a combination of the two major styles. I have a split bodypart workout throughout the week, and ten I finish of the week with a HIT style workout on Saturday. I have seen great gains over the past 4 months, and the Saturday workout is with a buddy and is very motivational.

Create Your Own Reality phate5180's Avatar
    phate5180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phate5180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phate5180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phate5180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phate5180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phate5180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phate5180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phate5180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phate5180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Food intake??

Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I've been on this workout for a few weeks now and i've actually lost weight compared to when i was doing 5 days a week I've gained in strength and am pushing more weight each session but no building.

i'm also ready to pass out at the end of each session.

am i doing something wrong?

I want to build musscle mass all over, mainly focusing on a good set of pecks, arms (all over), and good set of abs... whilst still keeping my legs etc in line with the rest of my body. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
    HI,

Are you eating enough? I don't think you are... everytime I feel like I am going to pass out like that it's cause I haven't given myself enough fuel (calories) to work with. This especially sounds like the case if you aren't gaining weight but losing it. I also find for a workout like this I need to wait until i've had AT LEAST two solid meals in me... preferably 3 or 4 during my workout day. I just started this program Wednesday and look forward to continuing on it!

ybb

Soreness

I did the 1 set program this Monday but have been extremely sore the rest of the week. We literally went to failure on all 13 exercises and I'm paying for it. Is it harmful to workout again, especially with this type of high intesity, if you are still very sore ("hurts to stand up or sit down" type sore)? Does anyone have any knowledge on that? It seems like if I went back into the gym that my workout would be pointless because I'm too sore to do any weight worth while.

lemons
    I used this workout for 4 weeks to breakup my normal volume-style workouts. Besides the motivation/stimulation to my psyche, I believe it stimulated my muscles in a different manner resulting in some increased gains. I'm sure it's not for everyone, but I plan to keep using it (4 weeks) to break up my normal workouts about every 6 to 8 weeks.

Ed R

3 day a week for mass

I think the 3 day a week for mass is great for beginners. Maybe 2 sets instead of one is more substantial. It could also be great to break a plateau.
    However as you get stronger and start lifting heavier weights your body needs more time to recover. Then maybe twice a week on a body part with
    a few more sets is in line. After that for the more advanced trainees you go to once a week that is only If you start overtraining on twice a week per part
    Being a personal trainer myself I always break newcomers in this way. The biggest mistake I see people doing in the gym is to jump right
    into an advanced routine when they have never broken their way in first
    with more frequent workouts. Its wrong. Remember some of the biggest bodybuilding stars train twice a week on a body part. Everbody is different
    and you must learn what frequency is best for you.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Most people do not understand that the "champion's routines" you find outlined in the various muscle magazine publications are absolutely, 100% not sustainable for the non-steriod user, at least not in the long term. Ronnie Coleman's routine works for Ronnie Coleman because he was blessed with outstanding genetics, well above average recovery ability, and tens of thousands of dollars worth of anabolic steriods. Those steriods allow him to make progress despite training too frequently and inefficiently.

In contrast, almost all of the top pre-steriod-era bodybuilders trained HIT-style, utilizing whole body routines (instead of split routines), performed 2 to 3 days per week (instead of daily), on a progressive basis (instead of using the same poundage workout after workout), with short 30-45 minute training sessions (instead of several hours). The absence of steriods necessitated they train this way, and this still holds true today. If you are a non-steriod bodybuilder, HIT is the best way to go. Perhaps the ONLY way to go, depending on your individual recovery ability.

Do not let HIT's brevity fool you. HIT training is brutally hard. Trainees always work out with 80-85% of their 1RM. They also keep their repetitions deliberately slow and controlled. And perhaps most crucial, they always work to failure; often times with forced reps and negatives. Trust me, you will not want a second set on any of the exercises, nor do you need one.

This point would bring up the biggest criticism of HIT, "nobody can workout that hard all the time". Well, this statement fails to account for the fact that HIT trainees do not train everyday. Rather, they intentionally postpone their next training session until they have fully recovered. Depending on your individual recovery ability, this can be 48 hours or two weeks. Generally, beginners train 3x's/week, intermediates 2x's/week, and advanced trainees 1x/week. While this may seem like undertraining, you have to understand that your body does not make muscle while you are in they gym, but when you are out of the gym. Recovery > Training = Growth.

This brings a secondary point, which is the notion that split routines allow you to rest one part of your body while you train another, allowing you to train more frequently. This is also another big misconception. Many exercises, especially the most productive ones, invariably involve multiple muscle groups, and performing these exercises on a split routine can result in overtraining. Squats obviously work your legs, but also your lower back, buttocks, calves, and abdominals. In fact, research has shown that squats can even stimulate growth on your upper body as well. Deadlifts work nearly every muscle in your body. Chins in particular, work your biceps, lats, abdominals, forearms, and hands. When utilizing these types of compound movements, split routines cause more harm than good. Plus, by performing these types of routines, you CAN get away with doing less overall exercise per workout.

Consider the following sample workout. Normally, beginners use 12 exercises per routine, intermediates 10, and advanced trainees 7 or 8. Higher-level trainees require less exercises to compensate for their increased levels of strength, to prevent overtraining (notice this is the exact opposite of how most bodybuilders train). Anywho, this is an advanced routine, with only 7 exercises, with affected body parts in parenthesis.

(1) Leg Extension Machine (Quadriceps)
    (2) Squat w/ Barbell (Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Buttocks, Abs, Lower Back)
    (3) Standing Calf Raise Machine (Calves)
    (4) Bent-Over Row w/ Barbell (Biceps, Lats, Forearms)
    (5) Bench Press Machine (Triceps, Pecs, Deltoids)
    (6) Shrugs w/ Barbell (Traps, Forearms)
    (7) Reverse Grip Pulldown on Lat Machine (Biceps, Lats, Forearms, Abs)

What body part isn't covered?

Oh - one last thing - I forgot to mention that HIT trainees move from machine to machine lightning quick. 15-30 seconds between exercises is the goal.

I strongly urge any of you to give it a shot.

BradleyLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A few unanswered questions

So I am relatively new to bodybuilding. I have been ‘lifting’ for a couple years, but was doing so merely out of enjoyment from the little gains I did get, and the way it made me feel. I have recently gotten more serious about it, and am going to try a HIT style program next week. I have read these threads (except for the petty arguing that happened for like a page and a half…), and a couple things have crossed my mind that were not explicitly touched upon.

The first is the idea of a spotter. If you are pushing yourself to failure for every lift, a spotter seems to me like an important idea. I think the article said that you may need someone to help push you through your last rep, but if you are supposed to be going from lift to lift almost immediately, does that mean your spotter have to be just that, YOUR SPOTTER? If I lift with a friend, does he basically have to follow me around and be my b****? Then if he wanted to lift, would I just have to tell him I’m too exhausted from my lift?

The next thing is diet. Now if I should be looking elsewhere for diet tips, please just tell me, but I was interested in what people that have used this program have typically eaten, and what supplements they have taken, as well as when in relation to their lifts, and finally what they eat on their days off, if that is just the same.

Thank you all very much for reading this and hopefully helping me.

Steve

Unregistered

Smile

Originally Posted by BradleyLifter
    So I am relatively new to bodybuilding. I have been ‘lifting’ for a couple years, but was doing so merely out of enjoyment from the little gains I did get, and the way it made me feel. I have recently gotten more serious about it, and am going to try a HIT style program next week. I have read these threads (except for the petty arguing that happened for like a page and a half…), and a couple things have crossed my mind that were not explicitly touched upon.

The first is the idea of a spotter. If you are pushing yourself to failure for every lift, a spotter seems to me like an important idea. I think the article said that you may need someone to help push you through your last rep, but if you are supposed to be going from lift to lift almost immediately, does that mean your spotter have to be just that, YOUR SPOTTER? If I lift with a friend, does he basically have to follow me around and be my b****? Then if he wanted to lift, would I just have to tell him I’m too exhausted from my lift?

The next thing is diet. Now if I should be looking elsewhere for diet tips, please just tell me, but I was interested in what people that have used this program have typically eaten, and what supplements they have taken, as well as when in relation to their lifts, and finally what they eat on their days off, if that is just the same.

Thank you all very much for reading this and hopefully helping me.

Steve
    Hi Steve.

Most HIT trainees use machines whenever possible. It's simply too dangerous to train to failure using free weights, unless you have a couple of strong spotters. The inventor of HIT, Arthur Jones, actually invented Nautilus too, so HIT and machines naturally mesh well together.

Insofar as supplements, HIT is really old school. Most purists don't take any supplements at all, perhaps just a multi-vitamin. And to be honest with you, as long as you are training correctly, eating a balanced diet, and getting adequate sleep, you won't need supplements with HIT.

If you want to additional information, check out drdarden.com.

My screenname is Natureboy. We can chat or whatever if you like. I've been doing HIT for 9 months and have made better progress in that time than YEARS of volume training.

Let logic and reason be your guide. Not tradition and sales talk.

Thanks for your help. But as far as supplements and a balanced diet go, I'm a college student, so it is pretty hard for me to be able to eat correctly all the time. I have taken myself off of my school's eating program, and plan to eat only things I buy in a store, namely lean beef, chicken, some tuna, dairy, and other high protein foods. I was wondering/hoping that supplements would help make up what my diet would typically lack. I would love to be a purist, I really would. When I initially started lifting, I would eat just things around the house, namely chicken, nuts, lean steaks and beef, but now that I am more serious, and do not have the convenience I once had, I was wondering if whey protien, or recovery supplements would be worth a shot.

Thanks again.
    Steve

Unregistered

Smile

Thanks for your help. But as far as supplements and a balanced diet go, I'm a college student, so it is pretty hard for me to be able to eat correctly all the time. I have taken myself off of my school's eating program, and plan to eat only things I buy in a store, namely lean beef, chicken, some tuna, dairy, and other high protein foods. I was wondering/hoping that supplements would help make up what my diet would typically lack. I would love to be a purist, I really would. When I initially started lifting, I would eat just things around the house, namely chicken, nuts, lean steaks and beef, but now that I am more serious, and do not have the convenience I once had, I was wondering if whey protien, or recovery supplements would be worth a shot.

Thanks again.
    Steve

Hi Steve. It's me again.

Despite whatever you have read online or in the muscle magazines, nutritional scientists have concluded that you just do not need that much protein or calories to build muscle. In fact, there was a Harvard University study that concluded that muscle could grow ON A STARVATION DIET providing the stimulus was severe enough. Nutrition is very much a secondary concern. Additionally, there is no evidence that athletes' nutritional needs significantly differ from those of everyday, normal people. That being said, most HIT advocates recommend one simply follow a well-balanced diet consisting of 60% carbs, 20% protein, and 20% fat; and obtain these nutrients from real food whenever possible. Meal replacement shakes and bars (consisting of both protein and carbs if possible) are good when you're on the go, but you should not consume them with the expectation that they will enhance your progress. A protein molecule is a protein molecule, regardless if it comes from a health drink or a Big Mac. Your body cannot distinguish its source, and you must recognize "the establishment's" claims otherwise as "sales talk". Insofar as non-food supplements, creatine has been the only one scientifically proven to aid in the muscle building process. I would stay away from NO2 supplements, amino acids, glutamine, and even whey protein. You just don't need them. Remember, most of the top bodybuilders you see in the magazines endorsing products are doing so because they are being paid. Very seldom is it the case that they actually use the stuff. And almost always it IS the case they are shooting up. I know all of this may seem like BS, but you probably see why "the industry" is so unfriendly to HIT. We seek truth and knowledge, they seek the almighty dollar. Hopefully, you've had a chance to take a look at the website (drdarden.com) and get more information. It's free and you can interact with others and make your own decision.

Natureboy

Actual Workout

Okay, so your saying that diet isn't truly as important as the workout itself. That being said.... Where do I start? I tried going to the website, but for whatever reason it won't load, so I'm asking you, what kind of HIT program should I start with? You stated that beginners should use 12 workouts, and I was wondering if you could let me know which ones you started out with, and advice on where I should start.

Also, I was wondering when I should do my workout. I am a college student, so I wondered if my workout should take place at the same time on my workout days, and if it was better to do so earlier or later.

Finally, you mentioned a 60-40-20 diet of carbs, protein, and fat, respectively. As a beginner, as opposed to someone who's done it for nine months, should or would we have any differences in our diets? I was wondering if you'd be willing to share your diet program with me, either from when you started, or what you're using now. I would appreciate it greatly.

Thank you again, for all the help you have given me, and will be giving me. I appreciate it alot.

Steve

Unregistered
    Okay, so your saying that diet isn't truly as important as the workout itself. That being said.... Where do I start? I tried going to the website, but for whatever reason it won't load, so I'm asking you, what kind of HIT program should I start with? You stated that beginners should use 12 workouts, and I was wondering if you could let me know which ones you started out with, and advice on where I should start.

Also, I was wondering when I should do my workout. I am a college student, so I wondered if my workout should take place at the same time on my workout days, and if it was better to do so earlier or later.

Finally, you mentioned a 60-40-20 diet of carbs, protein, and fat, respectively. As a beginner, as opposed to someone who's done it for nine months, should or would we have any differences in our diets? I was wondering if you'd be willing to share your diet program with me, either from when you started, or what you're using now. I would appreciate it greatly.

Thank you again, for all the help you have given me, and will be giving me. I appreciate it alot.

Steve
    Hi Steve.

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but I really don't frequent this website much.

The following is a standard beginner HIT routine:

Leg Curl
    Leg Extension
    Leg Press
    Calf Raises
    Bench Press
    Pullover
    Seated Rows
    Overhead Press
    Biceps Curl
    Triceps Press
    Wrist Curl
    Abs Crunch

For all the specifics, please read the HIT Tips on Dr. Darden's website (http://www.drdarden.com/category.jsp...D=43&pageNo=1). There is so much to explain that it isn't practical for me to write it all down. When visiting the website, you can also PM me if you have more questions.

To address your questions:

HIT is perfect for college students. Once you learn the above routine, it should take you 30 minutes to complete, start to finish. The time you workout isn't important; do it when you feel freshest. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after class sounds practical to me. Your total training time should average 1.5 hours FOR THE WEEK.

Regarding nutrition, you don't need special foods or supplements or steriods. All you need is hard-ass work. Eat normal food and you'll be fine. Nutritional needs do not differ much from individual to individual, nor from beginner to advanced trainees. If anything, you would just require extra calories (not necessarily extra protein, carbs, or fat - just calories) to support your increased muscle mass.

Best of luck.

Natureboy

jlmari03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Excellent Program

I came across this article in late December and decided to give it a try for the new year.

When I was in college I stuck to compound exercises (chest/back, biceps/triceps, shoulders/arms) and saw great gains. Since the 3 years that I have been out of college, my fitness goals lacked, and I got lazy, especially when I moved to Pennsylvania from Florida last year and had to completely focus on my job. I gained about 15 lbs in those 3 years and wasn't impressed with what I saw in the mirror, especially after seeing photos of myself back then and thinking "Damn, I used to be in shape!"

As a New Years' resolution, I made a promise to myself to get back in shape hopefully before the beach season up here.

I adopted this program with a few modifications:

I do 2 sets for each exercise. The first set being a warmup set of 6 reps, with about half of the weight that I lift for the second set. The second set is 8-10 reps, not exactly to ABSOLUTE FAILURE, but close enough, because I don't have a workout partner.

I also set up my workout plan to do 3 leg exercises, 3 chest exercises, 2 shoulder, 3 back, 2 bicep and 2 tricep in the following order:

Squat +50lbs
    Bench Press +30lbs
    Military Press +30lbs
    Lat Pulldown +50lbs
    Concr. Curls +20lbs
    Tri Dumbell Ext. +20lbs
    Leg Ext. +60lbs
    Dumbell Flyes +20lbs
    Barbell Upright Row +20lbs
    Seated Rows +30lbs
    Biceps Curl +30lbs
    Dips
    Leg Curl +60lbs
    Dumbell Pullovers +30lbs
    T-Bar Rows +40lbs

I started this program on 01/08/06, and as of today being 02/09/06 I have had tremendous gains in strength and a major improvement in my physique. (The numbers next to the exercises represent my gains in the weight of pounds lifted for this past month)

I won't lie, the first week SUCKED! I was very sore, but after that I came around.

Also, contrary to what the article says, I do 20 minutes of high intensity interval cardio training on an elliptical after every workout. I do 5 ab exercises on my non-training days doing 3 sets of 10 reps. I do cardio as well on my non-training days.

I can see my abs showing through the layer of fat on my stomach now, which is good compared to when I first started, but I do need to work on my eating habits in order to improve that area of my body.

I have also been supplementing my diet with creatine, ribose, and protein shakes, which I take on my training days.

Well that is my experience with this exercise program, and I am impressed. I'm looking forward to this next month and beyond

Unregistered

You need spelling lesson meathead

What the hell is amoung?

Unregistered

Plop you dumbass

[QUOTE=Plop]i know for a fact if i did this workout, no matter how good my diet and supplement use is, i will break down after probably a couple of months.........well sorry, but i like to lift heavy and hard.

Plop you are 22 yrs old, NO experience, I have gained 24 lbs solid ass muscle in the last 3 months doing this workout, And by the way, LOL....come on and grow up, you talk like a schoolgirl.

RoryD
    Fellahs!! You obviously haven't been through the Royal Marines Commandos Basic Training...everyone gains

RoryD

This is not new

this really isn't new - Mike Mentzer was doing this in the 80's. Being older i'm doing this with AT LEAST a 2 day rest... it does work but is is very, very hard work

Synthol Oil

Question Just started

Hi Everyone,

I just started this workout and was wondering if any of you have tried it for at least a month and what type of results you got from it. I've been training with weights for about 3 years. Im 220lbs and have 16% b/f (not very impressive). I need something new to start growing again and wondering this this would work. Im use to volume training. After day one i haven't felt a thing and i pretty much maxed out on everything (i have a training partner so it really helps). I let you all know how my training goes for the next 4 to 6 weeks but i just don't wanna be wasting my time so your comments are welcome.

I'll post my measurements (inches) now and post them every week to see how my training is coming along. I probably won't change up my diet too much as im pretty lazy with that but will try to get more sleep!

neck 16.5
    shoulders 52
    chest 45
    arms 17 (left is a tad smaller)
    waist 37 (major problem )
    thighs 24
    calves 16.5

Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100) Frickin50 is not very well liked. (-100)

Smile Big bad ass biceps.

Lift as much as possible, with perfect form 6 to 8 rep. 4 sets.
    Start with 100 lbs. Lift every 4 days, regardless. straight or EZ curl .
    2 second squeeze at the top. Think S L O W. all the way up and all the way down... elbows in... palms out.
    Stand with back against a wall so there is no chance for momentum. Up and down . These are killers.
    Then adding 5-10 pounds a month until you get to 200lbs+. Your arms will be 18-20'' around and rock hard. Also plan on a year to get there. Done deal.

Unregistered

Question 3 day

This is a wonderful workout but i want to know how is it possible to do all this is 45 minutes ONLY.

Unregistered

I did this work and its very good

The best part is that it does get done in 45 mins! Its perfect to throw in for a month to change things up. To all the people who think that 3 days is too much for there bodies then do it 1 on and 2 off. Or alternate weeks with 1on 1 off then the next week 1 on two off, then back to 1 on 1 off. The name of the game is intensity! You really need to log every lift. Even if you are going up 5lbs and doing one more rep or half a rep. yes a half rep. Us a spotter and push it. Time yourself too turn it into a cardio workout.

Unregistered
    I've been using this program for about 4 weeks now. I have been seeing great results. When I'm done I know I had a good workout. It's easy to finish within the 45 min timetable, which gives it a cardio intense feel.

Nick James

Post Im going ot follow this routine perfectly

Hey I been working out for about 6 months now. Im 6'2" and used to weigh 151 pounds. I have put on approx. 25 pounds and usually weigh in at about 175-176 pounds. My cousin in-law is a professional body builder and personal trainer at the local 24 hour fitness. Im going to try this three day workout for mass for 6 weeks. Im going to be using about 3-4 supplepments (multi-vitamin, creatine, mass gainer, and l-glutomine) and hope to put on atleast 10 more pounds. Im going to try to follow it exactly as it tells me to and see what kind of results I get. I will keep you all posted. I currently bench a max. of 180 pounds.

Unregistered
    Id say the best work out is the one your most likey to enjoy and do!! u can get tailor made ones but then again how many workouts has that person made before submittin that workout!! its basic movements such as push and pull that people are taking to next levels!! keep it simple i'd say

BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoiseLifer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AC_GI
    "Come on. Any of you guys been through basic training, or advanced training like Airborne, Seals, Ranger training know that you can certainly push your body. "

After basic training I lost 10 pounds of muscle. I could do more push ups before basic than I could after basic. Over training is real. I lost a total of 30 pounds during basic. Basic made me weak. The emphasis on this kind of training is to turn you into a "Cardio Monkey." Yeah, just what I wanted to be... some skinny marathon freak. After basic I hit the gym and gained my hard-earned muscle back. I don’t think basic is a good example for convincing a bodybuilder to downplay over training.

ARMY 1995 – 1999 SGT
    That's funny you say that because I gained some serious muscle during basic. I went in weighing 145 lbs and came out weighing 165 lbs...couldn't even fit into my Jeans that I had stuffed in my locker for 8 weeks. Yes, I ate like a horse in basic but boy I packed it on, My running time also improved by 2 1/2 minutes. I guess I've never heard of anybody losing muscle in basic. I would say you weren't eating enough.
    2/27/2010 - 1 Mile: 9:46 mins. (I will gradually work this # down to 6-7 mins)

Past SS Lifts:
    Deads: 325 lbs 1x4
    Squats: 255 lbs 3x5
    Bench: 215 lbs 3x5
    Press: 120 lbs 3x5

Darth D Prisma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Hello, I am a new user.

I'm new to bodybuilding, with 4 months lifting. I was 121.25 pound with +17% fat (MSWORD transforms it from 55KG.) now I'm 141 pound (64 KG) with 15% fat (>_<.

I read 121 articles from this data-warehouse (>_< so far from all it contains) and this training programs catch my eyes. I'll try it on this friday and see the result on the next week (14/05/06)

junior kilat

Question question

hello! i have a question. i'm trying to build muscle, and burn fat at the same time. is it okay if i do this workout only once a week, and do cardio for 3 other days of the week? thank you!