Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    unclefrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unclefrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unclefrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unclefrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unclefrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unclefrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unclefrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unclefrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good article, gonna try it.

hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockmasm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok. so you all are getting stronger on this routine.....but are you getting bigger??? like hypertrophy results??

urfreshness

are you sure?

not a good article....unimpressed

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Screw that man. I like my routine better.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

Thumbs up good workout

i gota say i finally decided to try it out and am impressed at the difficulty of it. its not the hardest thing in the world by any means but the burn was definetley impressive im for sure gona continue to do it

maurias1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb A little variation

Just competed in my first natural show this past november and placed third in mens medium class and accomplished it on a 3 way split 6 days a week with the following muscle combinations:

Day 1
    Chest-Shoulder-triceps
    Day 2
    Back-biceps-forearms
    Day 3
    Legs
    THEN REPEAT.

I found this split extremely effective and it yielded great results but of course it could not have been as fruitful without the implementation of proper nutrition. But as it pertains to the current workout in question unless one has tried it we should not discredit it merely based on speculation. After reading the article I will try it for bulking purposes and see for myself. I do understand everyones opposition to it because we are all used to workingout 5 or more days week and to do anything less must be regression rather than the progression . Just like we find it necessary to workout quantitatively it is also necessary to have large quantities of routines and exercise to prevent plateauing which is what we don't want. Let this workout be one of the many tools in your bodybuilding utility belt that you can use on occasion to vary your workouts. Overall I am not arguing for or against this workout I am merely saying we should be open minded about and try it then formulate an opinion based on experience. I will try this workout starting next week and I will let you all know whether it worked for me.

For everyone reading this keep on hitting hard!!

Unregistered3

Hard Stuff!

Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Are you frustrated with your current workout? Have you been at the same weight and same strength for months... or even years? Are you tired of following "Ronnie Coleman's Super Freak Workout For Juiced-Up Psychos"?

This article will show you what real natural bodybuilders do to gain mass in as short as time as possible… all without lifting weights more than 3 days per week. Let's get to the workout...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hitworkout.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    Man, i did this yesterday, and im telling you its not easy at all. I am going have to get used to it for the first few weeks until i actualy see gains because i cant even finish the program!

Good cardio is needed for this i guess, something which i dont have.

Im sore today though so it must of worked something .

Rafael P..

Talking What's up with that?

Originally Posted by amusclehead View Post
    seems like a beginner full body split.

also looks like a 12yr. wrote the article

"Do not stop at the bottom or top of your movements. Wuss!" WTF is up with that comment.

"....exercises are compound movements. We are NOT doing any isolation exercises" yes, we all know that leg extensions, calf raises, extensions, bb curls, etc.... are compound movements, lol

i give the article itself a 3.5/10. writer needs to have a more professional writing style and to actually get information straight.

as for the workout itself, no real comments. I think, like i said, it's a fairly basic full body with all the flaws of a basic one (e.g., static exercises; no talking about of rotating them, amoung other things)

Hey expert WTF, I don't know the person who wrote this article, but I do apreciate the time he took to do it. You see, there is a lot of people out there starving for information and guidance to improve themselves, is people like the one that wrote this article that counts, guys like you just make me sick, if you think you can write better, then become a journalist.

By the way, Rafael is my name, no funny names and I am not a newby on this.
    I am 5'11" at 205lbs and 6% body fat
    But I still say thank you to the guy that wrote this.....

C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you frustrated with your current workout? Have you been at the same weight and same strength for months... or even years? Are you tired of following "Ronnie Coleman's Super Freak Workout For Juiced-Up Psychos"?

This article will show you what real natural bodybuilders do to gain mass in as short as time as possible… all without lifting weights more than 3 days per week. Let's get to the workout...

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    Damn, what a thankless job you have! Personally I highly appreciate your efforts in writing and sharing this routine with us. Anybody with any sense knows that different strategies work for different people. I'm willing to give just about any reasonable looking routine a 12-week run before bashing it. I've tried high volume/high reps and know that don't work for me, yet it has worked well for others. I'll look forward to taking this one for a spin when I make my next routine change.

Thanks Admin!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 25

Registered User SpotlightKnight's Avatar
    SpotlightKnight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started this workout this week and am going to give it a go for a month or so to see what kind of gains that I have...so far I've felt great following each workout with full-body soreness after Monday and Wednesday...we shall see where this takes me though, I've worked out for years using split-routines and am psyched to try something new...I'll post any updates that I have

sweatmoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally Posted by maurias1981 View Post
    Just competed in my first natural show this past november and placed third in mens medium class and accomplished it on a 3 way split 6 days a week with the following muscle combinations:

Day 1
    Chest-Shoulder-triceps
    Day 2
    Back-biceps-forearms
    Day 3
    Legs
    THEN REPEAT.

I found this split extremely effective and it yielded great results but of course it could not have been as fruitful without the implementation of proper nutrition. But as it pertains to the current workout in question unless one has tried it we should not discredit it merely based on speculation. After reading the article I will try it for bulking purposes and see for myself. I do understand everyones opposition to it because we are all used to workingout 5 or more days week and to do anything less must be regression rather than the progression . Just like we find it necessary to workout quantitatively it is also necessary to have large quantities of routines and exercise to prevent plateauing which is what we don't want. Let this workout be one of the many tools in your bodybuilding utility belt that you can use on occasion to vary your workouts. Overall I am not arguing for or against this workout I am merely saying we should be open minded about and try it then formulate an opinion based on experience. I will try this workout starting next week and I will let you all know whether it worked for me.

For everyone reading this keep on hitting hard!!
    this method actually goes well with me!!

bobackwards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobackwards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobackwards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobackwards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobackwards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobackwards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobackwards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobackwards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobackwards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobackwards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bobackwards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stlbeast22 View Post
    hey guys. just wanted to say i've been doing this workout for 5 weeks now and LOVE IT! I've had so many strength gains its stupid! Was wondering how long you do this workout and when should u get off?
    Interesting, i might look more into that workout. I think you should switch up full body and split ever so often. But if you are getting great gains than why should you change it up right?

One in Time
    I agree as you say:

"Many of us go to the same gym for many years. It is amazing that SO MANY of the people you see there day-in and day-out look the same every year. They never grow or change! Almost all of these people use split bodypart training as it is the "normal" training routine. If volume/split training works so well, why are the majority of gym goers not gaining?"

Even the best workout routine is only 30% effective without the fuel. Most of the people in the gym whom you see for years never gaining is because they break the muscle down day after day and never feed them properly for growth. I did it for years (156lbs/16%TBF), and then one day I just asked the biggest guy in the gym. It's the food, it's the food, it's the food. The diet is what makes the difference.

Feed the muscle clean carbs and protein.
    Work the muscle
    Feed it again...

Now I'm a lean (6%TBF) at 197lbs and growing every week.

It's that simple no matter what you workout routine, it will work. (Note: Initial muscle weight gains will be vast for the first 4-6 weeks then it will vary from a 1/2 pound to two or three depending on how well you stick to the diet and workout routine.

One in time
    Originally Posted by fido View Post
    by the way, i take no supplements whatsoever, including proteins, vitamins, etc, and i am not especially genetically gifted. This program does work.

You just proved the other guys right fido.

5lbs in three weeks is nothing to be impressed about. Get on a 6 meal a day (every 3hrs.) 6 day diet with a 5 day split program and you will grow 16lbs in two weeks. Add a prohormone and make it 19-20lbs.

jack222222

great

great program,
    gained 4 pounds in two weeks!

jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Amazing

This article will show you what real natural bodybuilders do to gain mass in as short as time as possible? all without lifting weights more than 3 days per week. Let's get to the workout...

Is it possible to lifting weights more than 3 days per week?Really first time heard about this.

jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdaynger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wow

Originally Posted by jack222222 View Post
    great program,
    gained 4 pounds in two weeks!
    Congratulations! I think those stuffs worked well on you.Keep it up buddy.

AeroDynamic

First day

I started today with this program, it was very hard to do but it felt great! When should i do my cardio and for how long?

vitaminos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile every workouts are good

every workouts are good,everything depends in the focus,discipline,diet,rest,supplements and of course GENETICS but some are better for one person and some are better for other,everybody have diferent bodies some are tall some are small some have slow metabolism some have high everything depends first you have to know your body what's your metabolic rate tax BMR,your body type (ectomorph,mesomorph or endomorph),your weight,your height,your strenght,your muscle resistance,your cardio resistance,your body fat,so you see everything counts take it for me i train for 18 years and i have the luck of having the genetics in my side but when i started wasn't easy because i was mesomorph with a lot of muscle and ripped but very tall so my muscles doesn't seem to grow but after 3 years of intense study and training a learn about myself and nowadays i do whatever i want with my bodie even still i have to change my workout routine every 2 weeks so my body don't adapts my advice to everyone it's know your bodie first don't demystify workouts you have to try to know if it's good for you or not every workouts are good some better for us than others

train,eat and rest good and hit your goals

Badboy27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Badboy27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Badboy27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Badboy27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Badboy27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Badboy27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Badboy27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Badboy27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Badboy27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Badboy27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Badboy27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vitaminos View Post
    every workouts are good,everything depends in the focus,discipline,diet,rest,supplements and of course GENETICS but some are better for one person and some are better for other,everybody have diferent bodies some are tall some are small some have slow metabolism some have high everything depends first you have to know your body what's your metabolic rate tax BMR,your body type (ectomorph,mesomorph or endomorph),your weight,your height,your strenght,your muscle resistance,your cardio resistance,your body fat,so you see everything counts take it for me i train for 18 years and i have the luck of having the genetics in my side but when i started wasn't easy because i was mesomorph with a lot of muscle and ripped but very tall so my muscles doesn't seem to grow but after 3 years of intense study and training a learn about myself and nowadays i do whatever i want with my bodie even still i have to change my workout routine every 2 weeks so my body don't adapts my advice to everyone it's know your bodie first don't demystify workouts you have to try to know if it's good for you or not every workouts are good some better for us than others

train,eat and rest good and hit your goals
    Okay when people say genetics benefiting people , you mean for example someone who is maybe new to weight lifting lets say squats 185 lbs and deadlifts the same for 8 reps umm lets give it 5 sets then the week after that makes a huge jump to 225s on both??? also I usually think switching every 4 weeks your routine will do fine .. Muscle confusion xD

Doba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doba is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just dont get it, Im on a 5 day routine single body part a day, after each day I am sore because I destroy each individual muscle with at least 4-6 routines 4 sets of 6-8 each lifting heavy..

now youre telling me to do every body part 1 time a day? and only 1 exercise per body part? I get its to failure and lift heavy, but Im doing that now, only more than once.

So do you always do the same exercise for each body part? or do you change it up? say monday for chest you do flat but wednesday you do incline? how does this exactly work?

I wouldnt mind a change for once, but Im leaning more towards a 3 day split where I do more then just one exercise per body part.

super710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very interesting post..Iam very much enjoyed by reading your site..this article has provided a useful info..

skinnydude121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    prolly a stupid question but does it matter which order u do these exercises in?? i prefer doing bench first and then do the others like u have listed..and sometimes in the gym others are using something u want to use so u have to wait or move onto the next thing on the routine...is this ok??

Thanks

bellamo is a name known to all. (+5000) bellamo is a name known to all. (+5000) bellamo is a name known to all. (+5000) bellamo is a name known to all. (+5000) bellamo is a name known to all. (+5000) bellamo is a name known to all. (+5000) bellamo is a name known to all. (+5000) bellamo is a name known to all. (+5000) bellamo is a name known to all. (+5000) bellamo is a name known to all. (+5000) bellamo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Does anyone have any updates on their workouts?

Andy2010R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andy2010R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andy2010R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bellamo View Post
    Does anyone have any updates on their workouts?
    Wow, I just started this program today. It was amazing. Afterward, I was out of breath and felt like throwing up, but it felt so good.

I have been doing spilts for the last 2 years with only marginal muscle gain, but without supplements.

I just started this full body program with a protein/creatine/fat burner/omega3/vitamin stack. I will keep you guys posted in this thread.

I will report back on April 30
    Last edited by ARom89; 03-30-2010 at 08:53 AM.

Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ARom89 View Post
    Wow, I just started this program today. It was amazing. Afterward, I was out of breath and felt like throwing up, but it felt so good.

I have been doing spilts for the last 2 years with only marginal muscle gain, but without supplements.

I just started this full body program with a protein/creatine/fat burner/omega3/vitamin stack. I will keep you guys posted in this thread.

I will report back on March 30

wait next year?!

Andy2010R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andy2010R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andy2010R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Omn1c1d3 View Post
    wait next year?!
    haha, I meant April 30.

IamMMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IamMMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IamMMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IamMMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IamMMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IamMMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IamMMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IamMMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IamMMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IamMMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IamMMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used this program and gained 20 lbs in a two month period.
    Gaining mass and working out to gain muscle is different ... Some people gain weight with 3 days workout but have no muscle and definition and they look like a big amount mass ... I prefer hard 5 days workout , but each body respond differently

Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So is any body currently doing this right now and getting any type of results?

skinnydude121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Omn1c1d3 View Post
    So is any body currently doing this right now and getting any type of results?
    well nobody answered my question above but i have been doing this for a bout 3 weeks and although i have not gained that much weight, only about 1.5 LBs (obviously no one gains much in 3 weeks) i can lift way more than i could ever lift before...all i can recommend is to ALWAYS write down and monitor your progress and do everything correctly and you'll see the results...this program is awesome and you will feel great after every workout...i image it will take 2-3 months for me to fully realize the results as i am an ecto..maybe other will see results faster.

i would recommend this program to anybody who has plateaued and is lookint at somethign different!