rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Non-Stimulant Pre Workout Supp

i would rather not take a pre-workout supp with caffeine or any stimulants in them so with that in mind which is the best/cost effective??
    Current Stack-

Supplement Direct Creatine Monohydrate
    VS Brand Pro24 Whey
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The teenage crowd must have a disposable income.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by envythahustla View Post
    The teenage crowd must have a disposable income.
    Ain't that something.

jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonflesh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    NO limits
    white blood
    ragnarok (stim free)

korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    beta-alanine
    levorex
    Fat burners without a good diet and exercise program are just expresso replacements.

pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pump32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    at 16 food
    G F H

rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rudy24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    atleast im not one of the teens asking about PH, HGH or steroids i understand food and diet trust me =)

and i might not even try one i was just seeing whats out there
    Last edited by rudy24; 08-06-2007 at 05:47 PM.
    Current Stack-

VS Brand Pro24 Whey

its not that much all those things are about 110 dollars and thats if i bought them all at the same time if you replenish in intervals its like 30 here 20 there soo not bad
    Current Stack-

VS Brand Pro24 Whey

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stim-free Ragnarok.

/end thread.

The focus and concentration that I have on this product, is outstanding, without any sort of stimulants to crash from. Manno's Nitric-Creatine product is also terrific as it gives you a nice dose of creatine/arginine/citrulline malate and actually lists the actual amounts of each ingredient...no proprietary blends.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Purple Wraath for Beta Alanine and EAAs.
    Owner of SupplementGiveaway.com
    Win free supplements at http://supplementgiveaway.com
    Here Be Dragons: An Introduction To Critical Thinking http://herebedragonsmovie.com/
    WATCH THIS MOVIE BEFORE LISTENING TO THE BROS

Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Runngunn29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rudy24 View Post
    atleast im not one of the teens asking about PH, HGH or steroids i understand food and diet trust me =)

and i might not even try one i was just seeing whats out there
    I know what you mean. As much as supplement companies dont want teens taking their products and may look down on it, losing the HS sports crowds and HS kids who workout with disposable income would be a nice little hit to some companies.

For your question, I like ragnarok alot but then again I'm taking the stim version.

DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000) DriverDan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Runngunn29 View Post
    I know what you mean. As much as supplement companies dont want teens taking their products and may look down on it, losing the HS sports crowds and HS kids who workout with disposable income would be a nice little hit to some companies.

For your question, I like ragnarok alot but then again I'm taking the stim version.
    Who told you supplement companies don't want teens taking their products??
    Owner of SupplementGiveaway.com
    Win free supplements at http://supplementgiveaway.com
    Here Be Dragons: An Introduction To Critical Thinking http://herebedragonsmovie.com/
    WATCH THIS MOVIE BEFORE LISTENING TO THE BROS

AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DriverDan View Post
    Who told you supplement companies don't want teens taking their products??
    it's like the cig companies "not" wanting kids to start smoking....BAH
    Before my dad died of lung cancer last year he told me that they used to come to the playground in grade school and hand out mini packs of lucky strikes to get em started early....at least MOST Supplement companies are a bit more responsible than that..thank god....but I don't think they'd actively hunt down and destroy a 16 year old swallowing a scoop of "git-swole"
    "The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." A.Lincoln 3/4/1861

WAR DAMN EAGLE! '10 National Champs

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Carbies!

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At age 16? Um.......whey protein?
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    L-tyrosine is dirt-cheap, safe, and extremely effective. Lyle McDonald is even pretty fond of the stuff, and trust me, the guy isn't fond of much.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cakedonkey View Post
    L-tyrosine is dirt-cheap, safe, and extremely effective. Lyle McDonald is even pretty fond of the stuff, and trust me, the guy isn't fond of much.
    True that. Bulk amino's are a good way to go as well. Tyrosine, Taurine, Beta Alanine, all can be had on the cheap, and all 3 of those seem to mix pretty decently too.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10) korexite is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post
    True that. Bulk amino's are a good way to go as well. Tyrosine, Taurine, Beta Alanine, all can be had on the cheap, and all 3 of those seem to mix pretty decently too.
    I agree, though I prefer altyr to tyr.
    Fat burners without a good diet and exercise program are just expresso replacements.