erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500) erdons is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Hows this for the velocity diet?

Edit: Oops didnt see this, lol heres what i intended to write, now I have duplicate threads, if a mod can delete this then cool, if not then I guess I can get replies in both threads.

Seeing how mostly everyone who has done the velocity diet has had some great results I have decided I want to try it but i'm kinda broke so I have to make due with what products I have. I have been cutting now since about January, i've lost a total of 60 pounds. The reason why I want to try the velocity diet is because I have pretty much been stuck at 174-175 for like a month now and have been pretty strict with my diet, lifting and cardio and I cant bust through the plateau so I think this will get me through it. My abs are kinda starting to show for the first time in my life, hopefully velocity will be the last step to that six pack. My only worries right now are muscle loss, but most people I have read about have not had a problem with muscle or strength loss.

These are the products I currently have

Whey Protein
    Fibersure
    Metamucill
    Fish Oil Caps
    Flaxseed Oil Caps
    Gatorade/Whey since I cant afford to buy surge right now.

Diet

Workout Days

1600 Calories

5 Protein Shakes - 2 scoops of protein and a tsp of fibersure.

Instead of Surge, I will mix a scoop of protein and some gatorade and drink half pre workout and half post workout.

Non Workout days

1300 Calories

5 Protein Shakes - 4 shakes with 2 scoops of protein and tsp of fibersure and the last shake one will only have 1 scoop of protein.

9 Fish Oil Caps, 6 Flaxseed Oil Caps taken throughout the day.

Should this be ok for doing the velocity diet, any suggestions, comments??
    Last edited by erdons; 08-07-2007 at 01:36 PM.

Deathknight86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deathknight86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deathknight86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deathknight86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deathknight86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deathknight86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deathknight86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deathknight86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deathknight86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deathknight86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deathknight86 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    great post. I agree fully :-P
    try one more time