24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

GuyGrundy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuyGrundy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuyGrundy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuyGrundy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuyGrundy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuyGrundy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuyGrundy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuyGrundy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuyGrundy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuyGrundy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GuyGrundy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

German government trying to force women into prostitution

Wow this some really f'd up stuff.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...30/wgerm30.xml

How can they do that? WTF?

[guy]

housejohnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) housejohnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) housejohnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) housejohnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) housejohnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) housejohnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) housejohnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) housejohnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) housejohnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) housejohnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) housejohnson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Somehow I believe they have penned that law incorrectly. Of course, if the government feels that prostitution is not immoral then they probably see nothing wrong with it. If she was offered a job as a secretary and turned it down no one would say it was wrong for her to have her benefits cut. But lumping a brothel in with an office job is a bit of a stretch. By the way, after reading that I may take a vacation to Germany.
    "THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"

I do not make threats, and I will kill you if you imply otherwise.

Goth until the day I die.