24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

GuyGrundy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyGrundy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyGrundy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyGrundy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyGrundy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyGrundy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyGrundy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyGrundy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyGrundy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyGrundy is on a distinguished road. (+10) GuyGrundy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

German government trying to force women into prostitution

Wow this some really f'd up stuff.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...30/wgerm30.xml

How can they do that? WTF?

[guy]

housejohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housejohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housejohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housejohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housejohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housejohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housejohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housejohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housejohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housejohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) housejohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Somehow I believe they have penned that law incorrectly. Of course, if the government feels that prostitution is not immoral then they probably see nothing wrong with it. If she was offered a job as a secretary and turned it down no one would say it was wrong for her to have her benefits cut. But lumping a brothel in with an office job is a bit of a stretch. By the way, after reading that I may take a vacation to Germany.
    "THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"

I do not make threats, and I will kill you if you imply otherwise.

Goth until the day I die.