Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

workout programs for woman trying to lose weight?

im trying to get my wife into the gym, and im just trying to find a cookie cutter program to start her out with. shes mainly trying to lose fat, and we're looking at 3 days a week. for today, im just gonna have her do the same routine as my 5x5: squat, bench, and pulldowns instead of rows, but reps 12, 10, 8, 6 for each respective set. followed by maybe 30 minutes of cardio, or 15 minutes of hiit. something light just for today cuz i couldn't really think of anything off the top of my head. any suggestions for any programs made for woman just starting? thanks mangs.
    "ive been working on my biceps with 35pounds with each arm doing 20 reps each, 8 sets and i cant out grow them for some reason? my goal is to do 10 sets so i can out grow them and move on to 36 pounds. am i doing something wrong?"

-7ywan (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3612961)

Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    burp('scuse me)
    "ive been working on my biceps with 35pounds with each arm doing 20 reps each, 8 sets and i cant out grow them for some reason? my goal is to do 10 sets so i can out grow them and move on to 36 pounds. am i doing something wrong?"

jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    many women seem to have little tolerance starting with weights

get her into a kickboxing, yoga or hiphop class, etc.

add weights later.
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

Training regularly but no progress?
    You need one or more of these: more food, more weight, more reps or more rest.

Check out: www.muscleandbrawn.com

I will bend the red nail. mydamnself's Avatar
    mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have her check out this blog, but make sure she scrolls all the way down to the before and after photos.
    http://tracyrif.blogspot.com
    If she's into the kettlebell idea it might be a good solution. Alot of women don't want to go to the gym because they feel like everyone is watching them. She can order a kettlebell and dvd online and do this at home.
    RKC Instructor
    ---
    Turkish Get Up- 100 lbs.
    5 minute 32 kilo kettlebell snatch test- 68 reps.
    Pistol- 40 kg.
    20 60D nails and 10 Gr2 bolts bent in 20 minutes.
    ---
    I don't haunt this forum. If you say something and I don't reply, I'm not here. If it's important, PM me.

www.averagetoelite.com

ya she feels like everyone is watching her. i'll take a look at that link.

olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    check out musclewithattitude.com