Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Whingman
    Okay, so he works out like a newb, but his genese are not that great?
    anyways if you want to see Kevin retaining mass look at some of his older photos, chances are he is not on the GH, Vitiman S, and what not anymore, as well he probabley has been spending some time on the treadmill, and he probabley is trying to loose weight, therefore eating less. In the end, he is trying to become an actor, and he will have a better chance at 190 then 250. could he look bigger even with out cell tech well, probabley...but that beeing said, most teen girls would not go crazy over a 230 pound Brad Pitt would thay? I mean alot of them have trouble with Vin diesel, so maybe there is jsut a tad of truth to what he says.
    Oh, he didn't work out like a newb...he just exaggerated his lifts for the camera by making ****ty lifts.

I still dont' believe a word out of Levrone's mouth. He reminds me of my uncle. Nice guy, fun to talk to, but spews nothing but BS to further his image. Just my .02
    ....H...H...................................
    .....|..|....................................
    ..H-C-C-OH + sluts = Fornication..
    [QUOTE=Atheotony]OH and yes I AM a mesomorph, I took the test on Bodybuilding.com...[/QUOTE]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4499562022478442170&q=global+warming+swindle&hl=en

War against genetics chan_ho_nam's Avatar
    chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, I love Levrone's physique and all, but he does come off as really full of himself. Especially in M3.

Eat, Drink and be Merry.. jayvee's Avatar
    jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    having met a few of the pros, kevin is an actually a really cool guy. as is chris cormier. dexter is the guy that came off as a tool to me, but who knows when they are dieting... in any case, another topic for another thread..

****ty lifts? have a go at some of the battle for the olympia vids, where he is doing 500 lb bench presses and then going to the incline press for 4 1/2 plates - its right there on camera, and pretty impressive in my book..

kevin never made excuses - he just stated he trains best when he has something to work towards eg a comp, and doesnt see the point training all year round like some guys, when they really only go balls to the wall for the few months before there comp anyways. better to take that time off to pursue other interests, than to get burned out or compete in too many shows and see your placing get worse and worse with each show like many do. have a goal, work towards it and achieve it - pretty good philosiphy to me, and has probably prolonged his career and been a factor why hes had so many consistent top 6 finishes in the mr o for over 10 straight years..

now hes trying his hand at acting - good on him. these people are human, and life and goals change - bodybuildings been great to him, and hes achieved fantastic results, but he may just want a break and try something new. better to bow out one of the best bodybuilders of the modern era, than just compete for the sake of it, and seeing your placings get consideribly worse e.g nasser, dillet, milos sarcev. you want to see someone making excuses for everything, try flex wheeler..

chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000)
    I actually have a feeling he'll compete again soon. He hinted that he's in training right now on another board.

kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jayvee
    I'm sure he's a totally cool guy. He seems really nice and he does have one of my favorite physiques. I just can't stand it when he starts making excuses as to why he's not olympia (taking time off all the time) or claiming 400-500 lb military presses, etc. I know that bar isn't going all the way down....probably not even near his head!

If it were as simple as "oh, I take 4-6 months off every year and still get second!" it should be he works his ass off all year and gets first. I could see taking a month off to rejuvenate. But his claims are ridiculous. It takes 3 months of cutting just to prepare for the O! At the rate he claims, he's off for half the year, then he bulks for 3 months and cuts for another three....WTF? Makes no sense!
    [QUOTE=Atheotony]OH and yes I AM a mesomorph, I took the test on Bodybuilding.com...[/QUOTE]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4499562022478442170&q=global+warming+swindle&hl=en

Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I think he means he just trains less intensely. He still lifts weights and stuff, just not that intensely in the off season. Its not humanely possible to build as much muscle as he does in like 3 months. I dont care how good their genetics is, I just don't see how it can be done. It takes years to build a physique.

flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    I'm sure he's a totally cool guy. He seems really nice and he does have one of my favorite physiques. I just can't stand it when he starts making excuses as to why he's not olympia (taking time off all the time) or claiming 400-500 lb military presses, etc. I know that bar isn't going all the way down....probably not even near his head!

If it were as simple as "oh, I take 4-6 months off every year and still get second!" it should be he works his ass off all year and gets first. I could see taking a month off to rejuvenate. But his claims are ridiculous. It takes 3 months of cutting just to prepare for the O! At the rate he claims, he's off for half the year, then he bulks for 3 months and cuts for another three....WTF? Makes no sense!
    i can agree with you imo he should just tell the truth because i bet you there are more people out there who would choose him over ronnie, and just the fact its a hugh accoplishment to win 2nd so many times and have one of the best records in the sport.
    im a strong beliver in dragons, fairies, good women and other fantasy creatures.

xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    even if kevin exagerates, i bet 99 out of 100 bbers do.

the fact is, weather taking a break or not, he was still imo better than ronnie in 02. not to mention the way he builds muscle is astonding. So much symetry and balance. weather he got big quick or not, he had damn good genes.

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    leverone has nothing on flex wheeler.
    Kevin had poor biceps (flattish compared to say Coleman or Preist or Wheeler)
    Kevin had weird traps shoulder tie ins. (looked weird to me)
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄█$$ BIG MONEY BALLERS $$ █▄▄
    ▌ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ▐

flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by soleus
    funny you mention they were like mortal enemies in the early 90's
    im a strong beliver in dragons, fairies, good women and other fantasy creatures.

Originally Posted by Duff62269
    I think he means he just trains less intensely. He still lifts weights and stuff, just not that intensely in the off season. Its not humanely possible to build as much muscle as he does in like 3 months. I dont care how good their genetics is, I just don't see how it can be done. It takes years to build a physique.
    This, again, outlines my point. He's a compulsive exaggerater / liar.

Good post duff

Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by F W Nietszche
    Ok, Ronnie has AVERAGE proportions and GREAT mass. His forearms are tiny compared to his upper arms. His biceps are dwarfed by his triceps. His gut sticks out more in front than to the sides. His calves do not match his thighs, his thigh separation does not match that of his glutes. He isn't the greatest poser.

Why does he win? I would say because he is a FREAK and that is what we like and a good amount of good old politics. If someone like Culter were winning Olympia, we would see more fanboys for hims saying, he is wider than Ronnie blah blah blah, and Ronnie supporters would be saying "BOOO Ronnie has the better package, Jay looks liek a refrigator with arms and legs etc."

Face it a lot of placings are decided by politics, Lee Haney did not deserve every win he had, nor did Arnold (1980,1972), nor did Yates (last year with his torn tricep and poor conditioning), as much as I love their physiques they had weak points. Likewise a lot of people have been denied their wins by others.

That is just my opinion and I don't really want to argue over such personally biased matters because we all know that isn't going to bring anyone around.
    You have a vendetta against Ronnie and are blind as to why he's champ. Ronnie has near ferfect proportions, I can only think of two exceptions to this - his calves and triceps, and even then picking the triceps is nit picking. All other parts of his body are in proportion - his delts, chest traps etc are all equally massive (and cut) - this is very hard on a monster - just look at how Ruhl messed it up.

The only thing Ronnie can be definitively beaten on is symmetry - by symettry I mean not just that left = right, but also that everything in his body flows perfectly, like Bill Pearl. (Dexter has high lats, small calves and weird outer waist, even he isn;t perfect). But Ron has so much muscle (the BUILDING part of bodybuilding) in proportion and well conditioned, heck freakishly conditioned, that he kills everyone today.
    Carlsberg don't do sexy, but if they did...

jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    kevin had one of the best trap/shoulder tie ins bar none. and unlike flex, he wasnt syntholed up to the eyeballs. flexs rear lat spread was extremely average in comparison to other top competitors, and lets not forget his rumored calf implants (which were more than likely synthol). there was some talk on before about levrone making excuses - well, he has nothing on wheeler. how bout his suspect 'car jacking' years ago, or him turning his back on the crowd in 99 where he was clearly beaten by ronnie and in my mind, chris cormier in that show also. kevin may take time off, but when he does train, is like a man possessed - flex's training and his videos are ordinary to say the least, and often comes off as arrogant. the training differences between the two is why kevin possesses an asthetic but powerful physique - flex never had the powerful look, and his training is a major factor.. only my opinion tho..

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think he looks good in the small natural pic. I wouldn't mind looking like that. He won't win any comps looking like that but he does look good.

Extreme Powerbuilder Natural Science's Avatar
    Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    victor richards has the best genetics in bodybuilding. period. close seconds-ronnie coleman and flex wheeler.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got...

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jayvee
    kevin had one of the best trap/shoulder tie ins bar none. and unlike flex, he wasnt syntholed up to the eyeballs. flexs rear lat spread was extremely average in comparison to other top competitors, and lets not forget his rumored calf implants (which were more than likely synthol). there was some talk on before about levrone making excuses - well, he has nothing on wheeler. how bout his suspect 'car jacking' years ago, or him turning his back on the crowd in 99 where he was clearly beaten by ronnie and in my mind, chris cormier in that show also. kevin may take time off, but when he does train, is like a man possessed - flex's training and his videos are ordinary to say the least, and often comes off as arrogant. the training differences between the two is why kevin possesses an asthetic but powerful physique - flex never had the powerful look, and his training is a major factor.. only my opinion tho..
    i dont agree that levrone has one of the best trap/shoulder tie ins. They just look wrong to me.
    I dont care about flexs videos or his training...that is secondary to everything. Its about results, and Flex has them on the board (minus olympia). I dont care if Flex is arrogant, i am just talking about appearances, and i bet if you did a poll on which body you would rather have, i bet 70% would choose flex.
    Flex has the most aesthetically pleasing body...only my opinion tho
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄█$$ BIG MONEY BALLERS $$ █▄▄
    ▌ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ▐

xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i dont agree that levrone has one of the best trap/shoulder tie ins. They just look wrong to me.
    I dont care about flexs videos or his training...that is secondary to everything. Its about results, and Flex has them on the board (minus olympia). I dont care if Flex is arrogant, i am just talking about appearances, and i bet if you did a poll on which body you would rather have, i bet 70% would choose flex.
    ill make the the thread.

and naturalscience who are u to say the vic has best genetics period? those are just ur opionions

the reason i talk about training/ videos etc is more in response to what was being said about levrone making excuses. agreed, flex has great genetics as does kevin. there is a poll, and at this stage, its very close. i do believe however, that in flex's case, for someone with such outstanding genetics, his synthol use was extreme and unneeded. i also agree that its about results - but last time i checked, kevs got flex there, with the most pro wins ever behind only ronnie coleman, and either one more or tied with vince taylor..

Originally Posted by Natural Science
    victor richards has the best genetics in bodybuilding. period. close seconds-ronnie coleman and flex wheeler.
    gee, its a tough call with victor. the man was extremely impressive, but didnt get himself in top contest shape to really gauge his true potential as the best genetics period. woulda been interesting to see him at his peak shape tho..

HellSpawn is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellSpawn is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellSpawn is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellSpawn is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellSpawn is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellSpawn is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellSpawn is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellSpawn is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellSpawn is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellSpawn is on a distinguished road. (+10) HellSpawn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like how the name of this thread says "best genes ever" but the man never won the O. He's gotten runner up lots of times at the O so that makes his genes the best. So Haney, Yates, Coleman, and Schwarzenegger all had ****ty genes, huh? He had a great physique, see that HAD. I bet he's natural and training his ass off and thats as big as he can get. I've seen bigger guys at the gym that are natural. (well, claim to be anyway)

As far as Hollywood goes, he should stick with BB. I know you guys all saw the Olympia '04. He was horrible in front of camera.
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere."

-Van Wilder

Originally Posted by HellSpawn
    I like how the name of this thread says "best genes ever" but the man never won the O. He's gotten runner up lots of times at the O so that makes his genes the best. So Haney, Yates, Coleman, and Schwarzenegger all had ****ty genes, huh? He had a great physique, see that HAD. I bet he's natural and training his ass off and thats as big as he can get. I've seen bigger guys at the gym that are natural. (well, claim to be anyway)

As far as Hollywood goes, he should stick with BB. I know you guys all saw the Olympia '04. He was horrible in front of camera.

I agree with the part about best genes ever, that debate could go on forever, as long as new atheletes keep popping up. BUT, Levrone does have great genes. Like I said before, he has the 3rd most IFBB professional wins next to Ronnie(24), Vince Taylor(22) and 20 for Levrone.

Arnie slimmed down for hollywood, so I imagine thats what levrones doing. You don't see many shredded 240lb guys getting acting gigs.

I respect the fact that Levrone is branching out, he's been at it for 11 years proffesionally.

Originally Posted by HellSpawn

honestly you dont have to be the champion to be one of the greatest. look at dan marino for example, you cannot say without question the he was the best passer in all of nfl history, and has set and broken more records than any other QB which many of them still remain to this day. yet marino has never won a superbowl but hes hailed as one of the greastest QB's in football. so to me the same applies to kevin.

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Number69
    You have a vendetta against Ronnie and are blind as to why he's champ. Ronnie has near ferfect proportions, I can only think of two exceptions to this - his calves and triceps, and even then picking the triceps is nit picking. All other parts of his body are in proportion - his delts, chest traps etc are all equally massive (and cut) - this is very hard on a monster - just look at how Ruhl messed it up.

The only thing Ronnie can be definitively beaten on is symmetry - by symettry I mean not just that left = right, but also that everything in his body flows perfectly, like Bill Pearl. (Dexter has high lats, small calves and weird outer waist, even he isn;t perfect). But Ron has so much muscle (the BUILDING part of bodybuilding) in proportion and well conditioned, heck freakishly conditioned, that he kills everyone today.
    100% true, I hate it when people make comments like "oh bodybuilding now sucks and is bs, ronnie shouldn't be mr olympia just because he is the biggest, blah blah blah." He isn't only the biggest he is also one of the most symmetrical, proportional, and conditioned bodybuilders that steps out on stage, if he wasn't he wouldn't be Mr. O PERIOD.

Oh yeah some people probably hate to hear this, but levrones acting career isn't going to go anywhere. He should have just stuck with bodybuilding.
    Last edited by chad12121; 02-04-2005 at 02:49 PM.

Tia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chad12121
    100% true, I hate it when people make comments like "oh bodybuilding now sucks and is bs, ronnie shouldn't be mr olympia just because he is the biggest, blah blah blah." He isn't only the biggest he is also one of the most symmetrical, proportional, and conditioned bodybuilders that steps out on stage, if he wasn't he wouldn't be Mr. O PERIOD.

Oh yeah some people probably hate to hear this, but levrones acting career isn't going to go anywhere. He should have just stuck with bodybuilding.
    That's why Kevin is smart! he knows that knowbody will beat Ronnie. Kevin now puts his energy in another carriere. This is better than putting your energy in something you know you will never win as long as Ronnie is competing.

coleman doesnt have the best genes, he can just put on freakish size. Levrone has the ability to get big quick, and has very good porportions. and honestl u tell me whose body u would rather have.

Originally Posted by flava
    honestly you dont have to be the champion to be one of the greatest. look at dan marino for example, you cannot say without question the he was the best passer in all of nfl history, and has set and broken more records than any other QB which many of them still remain to this day. yet marino has never won a superbowl but hes hailed as one of the greastest QB's in football. so to me the same applies to kevin.
    IMHO, that's a bad comparison because he had a team who had to be great as well. As a bodybuilder, you're just a one man team....

Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xplicid01
    ill make the the thread.

and naturalscience who are u to say the vic has best genetics period? those are just ur opionions

damn youre right. who am i to think im entitled to my own opinion. for a second there, i thought i saw about 10 different names thrown around for having the best genetics of all time...guess all those others were facts...

point is victor was blessed with genetics beyond the average man. the guy had 17 inch arms and abs before he ever touched a weight. hes pound for pound the largest competitor in the history of the sport. if we're gonna get into the whole weight issue, go for it, but his wheels have been verified by levrone personally at 37 inches.

Originally Posted by Natural Science
    damn youre right. who am i to think im entitled to my own opinion. for a second there, i thought i saw about 10 different names thrown around for having the best genetics of all time...guess all those others were facts...

point is victor was blessed with genetics beyond the average man. the guy had 17 inch arms and abs before he ever touched a weight. hes pound for pound the largest competitor in the history of the sport. if we're gonna get into the whole weight issue, go for it, but his wheels have been verified by levrone personally at 37 inches.
    i agree with you, u just made it sound so matter of factual. like u werent taking other peoples opion into other peoples into consideration.

Originally Posted by xplicid01
    i agree with you, u just made it sound so matter of factual. like u werent taking other peoples opion into other peoples into consideration.

yea man its all good

Jay Cutler_fake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jay Cutler_fake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I was bigger at 12...

Well atleast my head was..