View Poll Results: Would you cheat while in a commited relationship?

Voters
319. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 7.52%
  • Yes, only if I would NOT get caught

55 17.24%
  • No

233 73.04%
  • No, only because I MAY get caught

7 2.19%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Mammary Connoisseur blacksuperman's Avatar
    blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Would you cheat while in a commited relationship

Well, would you?

EDIT: For the record I voted NO.
    Last edited by blacksuperman; 08-02-2007 at 12:21 AM.
    I was a broke, small guy with low self-esteem. I hated every bit of those weaknesses. Thankfully, with the right mentors in my life, I have achieved financial freedom, put on some muscle, have developed confidence/inner peace and have helped many others do the same!

“Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.” ― Jesse Jackson

My channel: http://bit.ly/RonPage

Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fearless_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol, why are you asking?

blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blacksuperman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seems like the world is going to hell in a hand basket. Many people have no morals and would like to know where people stand on this important matter.
    I was a broke, small guy with low self-esteem. I hated every bit of those weaknesses. Thankfully, with the right mentors in my life, I have achieved financial freedom, put on some muscle, have developed confidence/inner peace and have helped many others do the same!

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I said yes because one never knows how things'll turn out. There are plenty of times I've said I wouldn't do something and ended up doing it anyway, and cheating could very well end up being one of those things. I'd try not to, though.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No, if you wanna **** around, be a man and break up, then have fun.
    Scientists take great pains to defend the assumption that scientists know what the world is like...To this end, "normal science" will often suppress novelties
    which undermine its foundations. Research is therefore not about discovering the unknown, but rather "a strenuous and devoted attempt to force nature into the conceptual boxes supplied by professional education

anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I never would, I think its disgusting and have seen what it can do to people and families
    FemMisc SPA Army #15
    A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

*We all have the power to change, but it's the will to change that sets us apart.

*To Uncover your true potential you must find your own limits and then have the courage to blow past them.

my pic is very old Senor Awesome's Avatar
    Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Senor Awesome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I voted yes, but not caught. BECAUSE IF I AM THINKING ABOUT BANGING ANOTHER GIRL, I AM MENTALLY DONE WITH THE CURRENT RELATIONSHIP SO IT DOES NOT MATTER
    A lot of people have been looking at too many competition condition bodybuilding photos and have a distorted sense of what "fat" is. - SideFX

dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you're cheating, doesn't it cease to be a committed relationship?

So to answer your question, I vote no.
    Iraq is not a breeding ground for terrorists, but a burying ground.

buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Senor Awesome View Post
    I voted yes, but not caught. BECAUSE IF I AM THINKING ABOUT BANGING ANOTHER GIRL, I AM MENTALLY DONE WITH THE CURRENT RELATIONSHIP SO IT DOES NOT MATTER
    lmao by that standard no one would be married nor would anyone be in a relationship

Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100) Kilburn is not very well liked. (-100)
    i voted yes, i'm young, i'm not looking to get married, i dont really give a ****. **** ur morals.

that being said i would not have a commited relationship either. i would tell the girl from the start i'll prob be ****ing other ppl.

Peeing through a strainer MistyT's Avatar
    MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MistyT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In before proteinpump wakes up and throws in a clever one-liner
    I Owe:
    ________
    GloboRick

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no, i think its one of the must ****ed up things u could possibly do to someone behind rape and murder. I think its more ****ed up then physical abuse. I'd never do that to someone. I may leave a girl for another girl if thats what my feelings made me do, but I wouldn't cheat on a girl i was in a relationship with, never.

user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user467848784578 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Most of the people that voted NO will:
    One day cheat

or

Get cheated on

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by an0nym0u5 View Post
    Most of the people that voted NO will:
    One day cheat

or

Get cheated on
    Precisely. Never say never when asked such a question, because you never know what you'll never do.

Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Title is ghey, if your in a 'committed' relationship you wouldnt cheat full-stop.

exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Senor Awesome View Post
    Untrue...I tell people I am married not dead...I point out females to my wife all the time Saying I'd do her or bet she is a freak in bed..

Originally Posted by exnihillo View Post
    Untrue...I tell people I am married not dead...I point out females to my wife all the time Saying I'd do her or bet she is a freak in bed..
    How does your wife respond to that?

There's a guy at my job who is 55 years old. He is married, been married for nearly 25 years. He and his wife frequently vacation, and I am sure do other things, but at least vacationing is what I have been told.

He tells me of times when he has cheated on her. I never approve of his stories, and always side with his wife because he is just so wrong. His wife knows that he has cheated and will do it again. He said that he cheated on her before the marriage also. She never has liked it, but chooses to stay with him. He makes 60K and she makes 55k, so she doesn't need him for his income.

I asked him, "what if you came home to see your wife getting her pussy filled by some other males' cock? She can cheat since you do right?". His response was that he never though about it. That kind of ended the convo. The man's moral compass is so fcuked up I am not sure how he makes it home every night.

koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50) koreanizm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    They are taking applications for 3somes. Oh and I voted No.
    ⁂ ⁂ ⁂ FLORIDA GATORS CREW ⁂ ⁂ ⁂

Originally Posted by koreanizm View Post
    Ahhhh... Makes sense.

Heh, this whole thing reminds of this line I heard on HBO the other day:

"I told her I have to be with a bisexual woman because I can't be with just one woman, and she said, 'Good, because neither can I.'"

I thought that was great.

dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10) dannyswo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Precisely. Never say never when asked such a question, because you never know what you'll never do.

Integrity, bro. I'd never be a traitor to my country, my kids, my wife, my brothers.

Originally Posted by dannyswo View Post
    Integrity, bro. I'd never be a traitor to my country, my kids, my wife, my brothers.
    I see country and kids as completely different entities from one's wife. I don't really know how to explain it, but I feel like there's a difference between matrimonial bonds and blood and/or national bonds. That's just me, though.

I see country and kids as completely different entities from one's wife. I don't really know how to explain it, but I feel like there's a difference between matrimonial bonds and blood and/or national bonds. That's just me, though.
    Really? You have a choice about your wife, but not about your country and kids. I'd say the commitment is even more important.

exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It is a joke with us..She points out guys she thinks is hot

Originally Posted by koreanizm View Post
    I wish...

U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000) U295 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No, I need to at least try and trust the other person in order to grow from the experience.....

Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fragilezim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Being cheated on by your Gf, is just as messed up. You just need to get your priorties straight tho, same deal applies, if theres even 10% chance of someone cheating on me and it cant be explained by my Gf, its over. No second chances.

Its down to principles and morals, either you stand by them or you dont.
    Scientists take great pains to defend the assumption that scientists know what the world is like...To this end, "normal science" will often suppress novelties
    which undermine its foundations. Research is therefore not about discovering the unknown, but rather "a strenuous and devoted attempt to force nature into the conceptual boxes supplied by professional education

BlackSpike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackSpike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackSpike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackSpike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackSpike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackSpike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackSpike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackSpike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackSpike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackSpike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackSpike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow i'm kinda shock that so many voted no

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blacksuperman View Post
    Seems like the world is going to hell in a hand basket. Many people have no morals and would like to know where people stand on this important matter.
    yeah, i used to think that way too.

I don't think I would cheat in a committed relationship, but i almost did when my ex and I were coming towards the end of our relationship.

then factor in boredom and men's natural inclination to be horndogs.

Every guy I know has cheated on his wife or girlfriend. From engineers, professionals, no man is immune to his own penis.

TheGame240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheGame240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheGame240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheGame240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheGame240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheGame240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheGame240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheGame240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheGame240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheGame240 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheGame240 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BlackSpike View Post
    wow i'm kinda shock that so many voted no
    Public poll.

I find these type of polls to be a little hard to answer. It's like if you say Yes then you're saying you're going to cheat in every relationship you're in. Which is probably not true except for a very small percentage of people. Whereas if you vote no, it's like you'd never ever cheat regardless of the situation. I don't like to speak in absolutes, so I went with the "yes, as long as I won't get caught" option.

MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Never.
    Official Guido of the Misc.

Im like a Brassiere, its a party in here