Big Hoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Body Transformation-Big Hoss 364-328

Still got a long way to go, but take a look and tell me what you think.
    Attached Images

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not too shabby! Those boobies are shrinkin, and your stomache over-hang is disappearing.

enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dude awesome progress!!! just remember when all is said and done you will have come out ahead!!! Keep at it!

Eric

jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmih95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice work, what time frame what that and what diet and excersize program are you using.

p.s. nice artwork

Jason

Time frame

I started in early November of last year(2004). This is a scale of what I do. There have been small changes, but this is it for the most part.

3x10 of every excersie
    Squat
    Leg Extension
    Leg Curls
    Bench Press
    Shoulder Press
    Tricep Extension
    Pulldowns
    Standing Lat Pulls
    Curls

This is what I eat:
    Meals
    workout-4:30 am
    After workout
    6:15am 2 scoop of whey
    2 egg whites
    2slices turkey bacon
    1 cups grits or whole wheat hot cereal (1/2 cup)
    1/4 cup fat free cheese/1/4 cup of green onions
    Snack-9:00am
    10 unsalted almonds/mixed nuts (can substitute with flax oil????)
    1 stick of string cheese & 3 slices turkey or celery/carrots
    Lunch 11:10am
    1 chicken breast
    1/2 cup whole grain rice
    1/4 cup some kind of beans (baked/kidney beans)
    maybe 1/2 sweet potato
    Snack-1:45pm
    1 chicken breast
    1/4 cup beans or 1/4 cup of whole grain rice or 1/2 sweet potato
    Dinner-6:00 pm
    Grilled pork chop/ground turkey/chicken breast/ground chicken/buffalo lasagna/salmon/grilled fish (1 of these)
    1 cup broccolli/green beans /spinach/asparagus/canned greens/broccoli (one of these)

Bedtime-9:15
    1 scoop whey 40 minutes before bed (sometimes)

I forgot

3 Days of HIIT!

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you can tell you have lots of LBM You're going to look GREAT when the fat comes off
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

bump

bgmat58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking great bro! Do you do any cardio? Any how often do you lift?
    6'3, 250lbs
    Goal: 220lbs
    Now how will i accomplish this?!

Cardio

I do Cardio Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday = HIIT. I lift Monday/Wednesday/Friday/

Sieker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sieker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    where's the before pics? It would be great to take one before pic and one current pic and use MS Paint to put them side by side for a comparison. That's what i did in my thread.

...here's my example.
    Attached Images
    Consider failure a SMALL step on your way to BIG success.

Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Congrats!

Good for you! I'm glad someone is trying to help us to get rid of that stinking Fattest City in America title!

Your diet could use some cleaning up. Now, I am no pro...don't get me wrong, but this is what I see:

-Eat before your workout! Set the alarm an hour early and have your water in a shaker and a scoop of whey ready. Just wake up, shake it up, drink up, and go back to sleep for another hour. You don't even have to get out of bed

-Get rid of the grits for breakfast. Trade it with whole wheat bread or something like that. Add more egg whites. You can still use the ff cheese and green onions and make a sammich!

-Where are the veggies??? You only eat them at night, your body needs more than just one serving. Trade some of those beans in your meals for some green vegetables.

Thanks

I will change that up. So you think the grits are bad huh. Should I have about 3 servings of vegatables per day?

Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Big Hoss
    I will change that up. So you think the grits are bad huh. Should I have about 3 servings of vegatables per day?
    I think so. You'll get much better nutrition with the whole wheat bread and such.

3 serving of veggies is good. You can sneak them in if you simply hate veggies. Make an omlette in the morning. You still get to eat your ff cheese, egg whites, and you can sneak the veggies in. Or you could scramble the egg whites with spinach and cheese and still eat it like a sandwich. What I like to do is get cauliflower, broccoli, and mushrooms, sautee them in a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and pour the eggs right on top. It's good good good. Can't forget the seasonings!

jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerufonix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looking good man!

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A serving is a lot smaller than you think. You should have a portion (2-3 servings) of veggies in at least three of your meals.

comments

any other suggestions guys?

enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10) enieft is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    any other suggestions guys?

WATER IS YOUR FRIEND!!!

1 Big Nupe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking good

Keep it up!

Registered User need 2 lose 100's Avatar
    need 2 lose 100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bump

bump bump
    Life is a bitch then you marry one!