THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Lipo-6 vs Lipo-6X vs HOT-ROX

I've taken Lipo 6 with great success and am currently on Lipo-6X and it seems to be working just as welll, and possibly better.

Hot-Rox was another supplement I've heard great reviews about, but anyone have personal experience with Hot-ROx or both? I'd like the +'s & -'s between the 2.

I will be stacking this with PW/GM/WF/WMS/Syntha 6 THANKS GUYS~!
    ...If you are tired of people being all talk and no action, then just stop listening.

"The more you know who you are, and what you want the less you let things upset you" -Lost in Translation."

...a photograph is a picture of someone else's thoughts
    a photograph is a reflection of the truth...

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have tried the original lipo-6 and that is all from your list, but the best stimulant fat-burner IMO has to be:

MAN Scorch. Go with that. You WILL NOT be dissapointed.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10) THENIZZZEIL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yea i've heard about that scorch before and seems liek a good product...can you tell me the differences between that and 6? from my knowledge they both are good...but hey i want that winning edge..so if it works better than 6 then thats the best way to go...regardless of price
    ...If you are tired of people being all talk and no action, then just stop listening.

"The more you know who you are, and what you want the less you let things upset you" -Lost in Translation."

2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How was Lipo-6?

How much weight did you lose? Did you lose muscle as well?

I heard that MeltingPoint is good from alot of people.

SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 2ThaRow View Post
    How was Lipo-6?

Melting Point was great if you're looking for a non-stim. Also, the new Lean Xtreme is set to some out sometime soon, which is a sort of updated formula. If you can find Melting Point, I would give it a try over Lipo 6 and Hot Rox any day of the week. No contest between them for me.

2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2ThaRow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SavageOne View Post
    Melting Point was great if you're looking for a non-stim. Also, the new Lean Xtreme is set to some out sometime soon, which is a sort of updated formula. If you can find Melting Point, I would give it a try over Lipo 6 and Hot Rox any day of the week. No contest between them for me.
    MeltingPoint "claims" it doesn't burn muscle and spares your muscle and just burns fat.

Now I am a bit skeptical.

Since you took it did you lose any muscle?

How was Lipo-6?

i dont remember how much the ORIGINAL lipo-6 was...i grabbed it off this site...but im sure it was in the 30 - 40$ ballpark for 120 caps??!?

i lost 30lbs, from feb - may
    i bulked from may - july due to my class (so cutting was hard...was off of any fat burner til end of classs which was mid-july)
    started eating lean and clean again since then with lipo-6x (i got it for 38 i believe?)

i don't think i lost muslce, infact i became more DEFINED...and now that i'm on 6x i seem to be getting shreded even more....

280 - 250lbs in 2 1/2 months or so

250 - 262.7 may - july

july - now...i havent weighed myself...im jus looking at the mirror rite now to see if my plan is working

www.myspace.com/neilpuzon theres SOME justice..although i do look a little different sine my 'latest' pic

SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    MeltingPoint "claims" it doesn't burn muscle and spares your muscle and just burns fat.

Now I am a bit skeptical.

Since you took it did you lose any muscle?
    Well, part of the claim to spare muscle is dependent on the user's diet and training, especially protein intake. I didn't lose any muscle that I noticed. That's really why it was so effective, is that it had no/few side effects. Stay hydrated, keep protein intake high, and you should be fine in regards to maintaining muscle mass.

Originally Posted by SavageOne View Post
    Well, part of the claim to spare muscle is dependent on the user's diet and training, especially protein intake. I didn't lose any muscle that I noticed. That's really why it was so effective, is that it had no/few side effects. Stay hydrated, keep protein intake high, and you should be fine in regards to maintaining muscle mass.
    yup, great explanation...even though ur on a fat burner...dont rely on just the scale cuz yo want to burn the FAT not the muscle...so i think i woudl still stay on that 1:1 protein carb ration...and just keep the fat down

ive been doing that (its soo damn hard to get 280gs of protein with such a busy schedule) but for the most part...eat right and you will benifit greatly from the burner and maintain youjr muscle mass

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by THENIZZZEIL View Post
    yea i've heard about that scorch before and seems liek a good product...can you tell me the differences between that and 6? from my knowledge they both are good...but hey i want that winning edge..so if it works better than 6 then thats the best way to go...regardless of price
    First off, I do not like Guggulsterones and Lipo contains them. Other than that, Scorch is just a much better formula:

I like the Green Tea in scorch - 90% Catechins, 60% EGCG

Also, you are getting polyphenol and raspberry ketones, along with some other nice ingredients. I guess I would say that the formula is much more "advanced" than Lipo, because it has the most proven ingredients, as well as some new and effective ones.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT

Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    First off, I do not like Guggulsterones and Lipo contains them. Other than that, Scorch is just a much better formula:

I like the Green Tea in scorch - 90% Catechins, 60% EGCG

Also, you are getting polyphenol and raspberry ketones, along with some other nice ingredients. I guess I would say that the formula is much more "advanced" than Lipo, because it has the most proven ingredients, as well as some new and effective ones.
    your the man, makes perfect sense...i'll have to give it a try when this bottle is done...can you post any sideffects, how your stomach feels, if you sweat alot more even just sitting around, alertness, headaches if any...and appetite supression if any?

thanks a bunch

mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    allmax rapidcuts looks pretty good

kilim51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I finished 1 month of Hot Rox extreme and now just started lipo 6. HRX was pretty heavy going with flu-like symptoms comming on after about an hour - cold sweats at the keyboard, and when I got into my training I'd loose breath easily and feel sick if I was running. But I knuckled down and took full dosage. Lipo 6 feels alot more mellow in comparison - a nice high and energy without the jitters. I don't lift and I train only in martial arts with some sprints in the mornings as well, trying to shift the last gut/lovehandles.

But, scorch is definatley next from what I've heard.

Originally Posted by kilim51 View Post
    I finished 1 month of Hot Rox extreme and now just started lipo 6. HRX was pretty heavy going with flu-like symptoms comming on after about an hour - cold sweats at the keyboard, and when I got into my training I'd loose breath easily and feel sick if I was running. But I knuckled down and took full dosage. Lipo 6 feels alot more mellow in comparison - a nice high and energy without the jitters. I don't lift and I train only in martial arts with some sprints in the mornings as well, trying to shift the last gut/lovehandles.

But, scorch is definatley next from what I've heard.
    yea, ive read that HRX kidna takes you to another level..if its 'working' and gets you to wehre you wanna go then i guess thats alll that matters...but if it was giving you those symtpons and made life harder and actually have a negative effect, then well i guess the product for you was a bust...

I don't knwo whats in HOT ROX but people that ive read who have taken it respond the way you have...but then on the flip side, a few of the people who have taken it have gotten a real dry loook...it seems liek something you would use pre-contest?

Scorch makes me sweat like nothing else. Energy is good. No sides at all.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT

Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Scorch makes me sweat like nothing else. Energy is good. No sides at all.
    SWEET~! im definetly getting this

Has anyone used the full dosage of Lipo 6? i.e. 3 servings of 2 caps a day? Results or comments?

Mutan142004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love lipo 6x. I've lost 5 pounds so far totaling in about roughly half a pound a day. The pill has really helped to control my eating. EXCELLENT pills I'd recommend to anyone.

HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HSP10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Love Lipo 6x and even the original Lipo 6 is good. Never tried Hot-Rox, however.

ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like good ol cla, sesamin, and green tea.
    This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is it intended to replace the advice of a trained physician or doctor.

Silly question here, but I have some sesame seed oil i cook with chinese style - is this roughly the same as sesamin?

I'm looking to place my next order but trying to decide what else to get other than Scorch - either HTX Extreme to take the month after, or a sesamin supp. eg Vaporize, or something else on bb.com to stack.

Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I strongly reccomend against any product with guggulsterones.

My personal reccomendations:
    Pure EC
    Thermorexin

as far as other thermogenics
    green tea (EGCG)
    fish oil (enteric coating is a must)
    ALCAR
    sesamin/sesathin/sesapure (though I find that for a good number of people (men) cutting effects are minimal, its better for lean bulk)
    R-lipoic (reccomend Glucorell or AOR)
    if you want to use thryoid use T3

cjbaseball85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why do you strongly reccomend against any product with guggulsterones?

Why do you recommend against guggulsterones?