Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ftiday Counts your Totals?

I was just reading another thread but i dont want to steal the topic

anyways.. i always look up the nutritional facts from fitday and add all my **** up on a calculator everyday.. but that takes me like one hour.

is there a quick way to do it on fitday?

Ravi Dev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lost0rz
    I was just reading another thread but i dont want to steal the topic

anyways.. i always look up the nutritional facts from fitday and add all my **** up on a calculator everyday.. but that takes me like one hour.

is there a quick way to do it on fitday?

dude it does it for you automatically, what are you talking about? just sign up for free, add the foods to your list & it gives you everything

did you see my last post on the thread your refferring to?

aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100)
    ditch fitday and go to thefitnesshub.com
    I find it better, calculates your calories in every meal instead of the whole day.
    "OBSESSED" is the word lazy people use to describe the "DEDICATED."

Originally Posted by aikurushii
    ditch fitday and go to thefitnesshub.com
    I find it better, calculates your calories in every meal instead of the whole day.
    he may be right, i just skimmed it for a minute, but make sure you check out all the features on both sites before committing to one

yea, i just checked it out again, by choosing either one your gonna have a pretty big trade off which sux, my brother is actually creating a site of his own that will have a ton of features much more than any of the fitness sites out there today. unfortunately because he is programming everything from scratch its gonna take at least 6 months before it is publicly available

the prob w/ fitnesshub is it doesnt calculate the fiber calories out of your total, nor gives you a RDI sheet (w/ all the vitamins & minerals) of what you ate, so for that reason i would definetly not use it, because if fiber cals are not deducted then your total calories could be off over a thousand!

check this out, http://raamdev.com/pub/ravi/BD.gif if the calories from the fiber were not deducted then it would be off by 1200 calories!

of course fitday isnt all that great either, because it doesnt allow you to make seperate meals nor fit in your bodyfat % in its calculations
    Last edited by Ravi Dev; 01-27-2005 at 10:24 PM.

aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100) aikurushii is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Ravi Dev
    the prob w/ fitnesshub is it doesnt calculate the fiber calories out of your total, nor gives you a RDI sheet (w/ all the vitamins & minerals) of what you ate, so for that reason i would definetly not use it, because if fiber cals are not deducted then your total calories could be off over a thousand!
    I suggested it to the maker of the site, I think he's gonna add it as soon as possible. he's also gonna add workout program this weekend.

In fitday, you won't know your sodium intake, weight changes over the week( you have to click at each link just to see one), no workout programs, no body fat calculator....

Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lost0rz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can you save certain foods for a long period of time? i eat a lot of the same stuff daily.

also its quite hard to find the stuff on here. i type something and it finds like 5 billion results i have to sort threw, and a lot of times it doesnt even have it. wtf???

for instance where is just plain old oatmeal.

i have the natural oatmeal from quaker oats.

and what about Milk, wtf is NFS?? i just want regular ****in milk. i didnt typoe in milk with strawberries.. jesus christ. it should only pull that **** up if i type it.

why do they not have SWEET POTATO?

either fitday blows or someone needs to show me how to use it correctly ( id appreciate it)
    Last edited by Lost0rz; 01-28-2005 at 11:24 AM.

Originally Posted by aikurushii
    In fitday, you won't know your sodium intake, weight changes over the week( you have to click at each link just to see one), no workout programs, no body fat calculator....

yes you do wtf are you talking about? http://raamdev.com/pub/ravi/NR.gif

if actually got a fitday account a looked at it then you would, fitday keeps track of your sodium aswell as many other nutreint requirements that the hub doesnt. it also keeps track of how many cals burned, your weight and length of work outs ect. unfortunately it doesnt keep track of the bodyfat% and it doesnt keep track of sets reps weight lifting and stuff like that, but neither does the hub.

as i said you really gotta check them both out fully to know what the trade off is.

Lost0rz " can you save certain foods for a long period of time? i eat a lot of the same stuff daily.

also its quite hard to find the stuff on here. i type something and it finds like 5 billion results i have to sort threw, and a lot of times it doesnt even have it. wtf???

and what about Milk, wtf is NFS?? i just want regular ****in milk. i didnt typoe in milk with strawberries.. jesus christ. it should only pull that **** up if i type it.

why do they not have SWEET POTATO?"

NFS stands for the "Normal F(_)cking ****" lol no but nfs is the regular stuff.

either fitday blows or someone needs to show me how to use it correctly ( id appreciate it)

most of the foods that i eat i eat regularly, so i have my own brands, and i add them as custom foods, it apears to be the best that way.

ohh i didnt know u can add custom. i alreayd have stats for a lot of food. its just a pain to add them every day, takes me like an hour.

thanks for the pointeR!

can you save certain foods for a long period of time? i eat a lot of the same stuff daily.

why do they not have SWEET POTATO?

yea, fitday shows a lot of useless stuff when you search it, then when you click it then try to go back, it gives you blank page.. wth??

ok WTF. i cant find anything on here. and fitnesshub wnt let me signup because i dont have internet explorer.

this sucks.

how can i count my daily totals if i dont even hace the nutritional values????????

ok WTF. i cant find anything on here. and fitnesshub wnt let me signup because i dont have internet explorer.

this sucks.

how can i count my daily totals if i dont even hace the nutritional values????????
    you don't habe to register to thefitnesshub.com to know the nutritional value. But it's easier if it's the one that'll calculate all the meals.

You can just download internet explorer at windows.com though