Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Belly Fat

bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Belly Fat

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum.

About two years ago, I used to be skinny guy weighing 145 lbs. I never exercised in my life. Well, one day I got really pissed about my body and joined a Gym. I bumped up my diet a lot and started weight training with the help of a personal trainer.

Since I was skinny, I never paid attention to fat. I just ate & ate. I made lot of strength gains size of my chest, arms, quardriceps increased. My wight increased to 175 lbs with 15% BF. About 6 months back some personal tragidies led me to heavy drinking and irregular eating habits.

Last week, I finally decided to take control of my health and went back to Gym. I now weigh 185 lbs. My BF% is 26% and I support a big bellyand love handles.

I am very drpressed about that. Most of my fat is around my belly which makes me look really bad inspite of having a good upper body.

Can you guys recommend supplements/training program to help me lose fat quickly, especially considering that most of my fat is in belly area? Also, is Lipoderm-Y going to be effective with 26% BF?

Thanks.

BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000) BMV is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi and welcome. Come back as often as you can for more info and most of all, motivation.

As far as losing the belly and all the fat you want to lose I'd say do cardio. Speed walk, jog, sprint or run first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Make it INTENSE. Start out with 20 min and move up if you feel comfortable.

Also look into taking Glutamine. This will help keep that muscle you have. 15g-20g a day is what I take.

Next you may want to look into a fat burner. I'm not sure how bad your depression is/was but I would stay away from ephedrine if it's bad or if you think it can come back. The best ephedrine free product in my opinion (and I had good results with) is EAS Phen Free.

Now as far as Lipoderm-Y. It would be much more cost effective if your BF % was lower. So in my opinion I would wait on that for now.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Someone will always be along to answer them. I'm no expert but I can tell you what I have done over the years to drop weight and what I continue to do when I cut. Private message me if you need to.
    "The future becomes the present, the present the past, and the past turns into everlasting regret if you don't plan for it!"

"The only regrets in life are the chances you didnt take"

speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) speda1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bellymustgo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thanks!!

BMV & Speda1,

Thanks a lot for your replies and useful information.

Progress Report

Ok. I am frustrated. The reason - my belly. After following a good diet and exercise plan, I have lost weight. I am now 170 lbs with 22% BF. However, my belly is still there, intact at 38 inches. (I am measuring to the centre of the belly button). Infact, since I have lost fat from other parts of my body, it looks even worse.

What else can I do to get rid of this belly or at least reduce it.

My exercise schedule
    ===============

Cardio 3 days a week - first thing in the morning for 40 minutes.

Supplements used on cardio days:

Glutamine (15 g)
    EAS Phen Phree
    ALA
    Vitamin C

Moderate weight training 3 days a week (Separate from cardio days).

Supplements used on weight training days:

Glutamine
    ALA
    Vitamin C
    EAS Betagen
    Twinlab UltraFuel immediately after workout

My Diet
    ======

Six meals a day.

I use EAS precison protein, Grilled Chicken breast for sources of protein, Flaxeed Oil for fat, Hash browns and brown rice as carbs (all carbs taken by 2pm), green beans with after 2pm meals. I don't eat anuthing else other than these items. 96 oz of water each day.

What else can I do to get rid of this belly? Please help.

scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Post your diet. More can be accomplished with simple adjustments in your diet than a boat load of supps.

Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mrs.Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My dad had this same thing happeen to him as well. He is 203 Lbs, 6 feet 4 inches tall...and 18% body fat. He started running about 6 weeks ago, and all thoough he lost weight, his belly is still there and it is hard as a rock! I wish I had some information for him to help him loose it!
    Everybody wants to know what I am on. What am I on? I'm on my bike ... six hours a day. What are you on?'
    Lance Armstrong (NIKE ad)
    The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.
    Tommy Lasorda
    Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you.
    Satchel Paige

Ok, here is my diet (1600 calories/day - except on weight training days when I drink 100g of carbs after workout - Twinlab Ultra Fuel)

7:30am - Breakfast - Two hash browns, 2 scrambled eggs, 1 tbsp flax oil

10:30am - 4oz chicken breast (grilled) with 1cup brown rice

1:30pm - EAS precision protein with 1tbsp flax oil, 1 cup brown rice

4:30pm - 4oz chicken breast (grilled) with 1 cup green beans (or brocoli).

7:30pm - 4oz chicken breast (grilled) with 1 cup green beans.

10:30pm - EAS precision protein with 1tbsp flax oil.

I take saturday off as a cheat day. I take a couple of drinks of alcohol (Scotch only) on saturdays.

scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Make breakfast 1 cup oatmeal, 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs. Another suggestion, when having carbs, forego the fat. For instance, the 1:30 pm meal have protein w/flax OR rice, not both. Otherwise looks OK

Thanks, scotty2. I will make these diet changes and see how it goes.
    Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.

Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Carb Overload

That 100 gms of carbs via Twinlab's Ultra Fuel concerns me. Maybe try drinking the hyrda fuel instead. I think the carbo drink craze is what kept me too soft in the 90's. 100 gms at one sitting sounds like overkill, big time. I've seen the suggestions from many knowledgeable folks concerning simple carbs after workouts, but I'd try cutting that 100 gms down to about 30-50. It may not be that that many extra carbs would be bad on workout days, just sounds like a lot in one gulp. Maybe get a few extra carbs througout the day, with a tad extra post-workout. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Pairunoyd; 10-06-2002 at 01:16 PM.

I always thought that taking at least 100g simple carbs immediately after workout was way to go. Pairunoyd's observation is interesting. Come on guys, please comment on Pairunoyd's post regarding reducing number of post-workout carbs.

50g whey/50 g dextrose is most common. However, if trying to lose fat, fitnessfan, master of the Keto says 30 g whey/ 30 g dextrose.

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Remember, the first place the fat went on is the last place the fat will come off. On my body, the pot belly appears first when my body fat increases. It did this through a few bulk and cut cycles, always the belly fat blew up first, and always the belly fat went away last.The reason that a pot belly can feel firm is that before the fat starts accumulating between the muscle and the skin, it generally accumulates around the intestines in the abdominal cavity. This pushes the belly out (thus the pot belly) until your body says the abdominal cavity has enough fat jammed in there, and then it starts packing fat on the outside, above the muscles and below the skin.

First on, last off. Last on, first off.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

More Frustration

Ok, I changed my diet as suggested by scotty2 above. However, nothing changed. My belly is still intact, refusing to buge even an inch. I also added broccoli to my diet -- however that seems to give me even bigger belly. I am wondering - am I overtraining? Am I eating too much? Am I eating too less? There seems to be no easy answer. I have lost weight since my last post (5 pounds), but my belly hasn't budged -- which makes me believe I am losing muscle! Somebody please help me!!

Registered User captain piddles's Avatar
    captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

if worse comes to worse you could try low carbing
    I was 204lbs and dropped to 165lbs, the belly is almost gone
    I try to eat 50 grams of carbs a day, sometimes I go over but I do my best to stay around 50 grams

Giving souls to clones!!! miked512's Avatar
    miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) miked512 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you might want to calm down and just be patient with it. Losing pot belly fat takes time and a lot of it. I basically went through the same thing you did and still have the pot belly fat but have been trying to rid myself of it for the past year. Heck, I've even lost a few inches off my waist but the gut is still there and its annoying the heck out of me.

I say just be patient, stick with the diet and exercise changes (might want to add some wind sprints to your morning runs), and be happy with watching it all fade away soon.
    "Imagination is the doorway to the Infinite. You begin by pondering what is supposedly unreal - then it becomes real."

Registered User captain piddles's Avatar
    captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) captain piddles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

yeah be more patient and dont worry
    took me a while to get rid of mine

Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cardinal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You need to do something, anything to fuel your metabolism. You are running on one burner out of four right now.

Take my suggestion with a handful of salt but there are other, perhaps less restrictive options. If you live near the mountains, plan out an extended backcountry trip (week or two). Spend a week or two rock climbing. Do manual labor consistently for a few weeks. I prefer lawn and landscaping work, construction work, logging work, you name it. There are a million options, many that don't require anything but stepping outside, but you get the idea. I would suggest something moderately labor intensive. Pick something you would enjoy doing for a long time frame.

You could benefit from this by increasing your caloric intake since you would be doing a great deal more work. Hence fueling your metabolism. No reason not to still aim for 1lb/week and maintain all the basic bodybuilder eating tenets for cutting and moderate weight training.

I dont mean to sound rude, but at 22 percent bodyfat and 170 lbs, losing a little bit of muscle might well be worth getting rid of some inches on your waist. It could save you an assload of time and frustration by following a strict bodybuilder cutting routine with the standard cardio advice (which clearly isnt working for you right now).
    Our kind has never been seen before.
    And when the last of us are gone,
    We will never be seen again.
    Because there is a secret behind our creation,
    And secrets like this only come around once.

tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50) tupac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would say yeah load up on glutamine and try to do cardio three to four times a week empty stomach or after a meal full of protein.
    Doing it after eating carbs would not be effective as ur body would just be using the glycogen reserves.

Thumbs up Thanks!

Hey guys, thanks a lot for your encouraging words and useful inputs. I will make some changes and post a progress update later. Thanks!

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool hmmmm

what I would like to know, bellymustgo, is how much time has elapsed from when you first posted this and you were (185lbs) 26% bf to the point where you are (170lbs) 22% bf?

someone once told me that it takes roughly twice as long to take off fat as it did to put it on... I dont know how accurate that is (biologically), but it does seem to hold true with me...

it really does sound like you are on the right track with this... all, except maybe your patience

give it time... keep at it... maybe instead of a cheat day, have a really nice cheat meal... sometimes that caloric spillover can
    really negate a weeks worth of hard work... (depending on the person and activity levels)...

as I see it.. you've lost 15lbs (maybe a bit of muscle, too.. but thats gonna happen)... thats not bad, man... just keep at it...
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...

I have fallen, Please help!

Hi Guys,

Here is the update.

Since my last post, I fell sick (Flu). After that I got bronchitis. The whole month of December and first week of January, I have been out of the Gym due to illness. The antibiotics and tons of other medicines haven't made me strong either.

Today, I took heart and went to Gym for BF% evaluation. I now stand at 162 lbs with 19% BF, with my belly still standing at 36 inches.

I started the whole Gym thing as a skinny guy and the way things are going, I will be soon resembling my old self; and I don't want to do that -- I hate that. Seems like I have lost the battle of the bulge :-)

Is anybody out there experiecing similar issues? I mean if you can't get rid of the belly even after so strcit a regimen (diet and exercise wise), what else can we do? Should I start a small bulking cycle before cutting again? -- there seems to be no easy answers!

Any feedback/help/guidance/suggestions will be highly appreciated.

MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just read some of you posts... That sucks you have this problem, and it's been liek 6 months with little progress. It sounds to me like you are losing as much muscle as you are fat. That is not a good thing. Follow the diet to a T as you have been describing, sometimes you write things down and say you are gonan do it and then go against the grain and don't follow it, or do but fall off the wagon a lot. Make sure you stick with it. I also have a suggetion for this stubborn area. I know several girls AND guys who have tried this and have had success. There are these sweat belts almost like girdles u wear when working out and stuff. They squeeze ur waist area and have a rubber lining that causes excess water and stuff to decrease. This could stimulate some fat loss in that area, who knows it's worth a shot right? Also, try EMS in that area too while u have the belt thingy on. I have seen them really cheap at places and they have higher end models in fitness mags. EMS stand for electronin muscle stimulation, they can jolt these muscles in ur stubborn gut and possibly tone them up a little. If I had the problem you are complaining about and it was going on 6 months, I would invest the 50 bucks or whatever these tools cost, and like wrap up every night in bed and turn the juice on. I know it sounds crazy, but it could be an unusual solution to this unusual problem. And a colorie deficit. You will lose more muscle but fat does go too... glutamin glutamine - they make a lot of diff. atni-catabolic supps, do a search on em. Good luck!
    "The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind."

"Enjoyment is not a goal, it is a feeling that accompanies important ongoing activity."

coach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

beer belly

I had one of those and I will tell you as you have found out, It is tough to get rid of. What you have to do is be consistent with your cardio. Cardio, cardio, cardio. I had it before I joined the Marines and believe me in 14 weeks it was totally gone. The way it was gone is tough to do but it works. Stay low carb!! 40 to 50 grams a day. Eat whatever else you want. NO SUGAR FOODS!!
    What I do during a cutting cycle is exactly what we did in Boot Camp. It will hurt but if you stay with it you will shed that beer belly.
    Try this: It worked for 112 of us and I thought I was going to die untill I got in shape
    Do a mourning cardio before breakfast at least 30 min.
    - ours was running of course but anything to get that target heart rate for 30 min
    same around miday
    same in the evening
    all cardio done at least one hour before a meal
    6 days a week
    after the cardio go straight into an ab routine. This will help firm those abs.
    Remember you will lose some muscle mass with this but it will work.
    There are some supp. out there such as glutamine that will help you not lose your mass.
    Take a fat burner to help with the energy.
    I use hydroxycut. But I only take one tablet 30 min before the cardio. I just use it for the energy so I don't take the 3 tabs 3 times a day. I did that one time and felt like I was going to jump to Mars or something.
    Try this and stay motivated It will work on that fat.
    SEMPER FI

felix318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix318 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try hiking in the mountains of Colorado for a week. The altitude will make you queasy and you won't be able to eat much, and you will be doing lots of cardio on those uphill mountain trails. Guaranteed to trim at least 10 pounds off your midsection.

olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10) olusco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    From your conversation it seems you are in a hurry and depressed from begining to the end. Sometimes it takes a complete six to eight month before the midsection will leave.
    I am also one of those that has the stupid potbelly. It is big challenge I get up like 5.00am take fat burner and rub the ripping gel and by 6 am do the cardio plus less carbs.
    IT TAKES TIME TO GET THE JOB DONE.
    there is nothing impossible in the eyes of pumping iron. get layed alot, good health and looking at everyone fat.

zluj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump, what happend to this guy ? A lot of good info in here.

dallaschang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dallaschang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dallaschang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dallaschang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dallaschang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dallaschang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dallaschang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dallaschang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dallaschang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dallaschang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dallaschang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah, this is a great thread.. I'm now facing a similar problem, trying to get rid of my belly fat, but the waistline has not bulged for about 8 weeks... I'm losing subQ fat on my arms and legs and body, but the belly is still protruding, much to my changrine!!

jahthc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahthc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahthc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahthc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahthc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahthc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahthc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jahthc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yea, don't get into an emotional state of depression or anger because that will prolong the process of you getting anything done not to mention bad emotional states = bad health. Just relax visualize yourself in your ideal body, get happy, motivated and go out and execute! Good Luck