weinerschizel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Newbie wants to compete

Hello. I'm new to your forum. I came here in search of advice. Throughout my entire life I've enjoyed working out. Now I would like to take this to the next level and start competing as a bodybuilder. However, I don't have the slightest clue about competitive bodybuilding. Does anybody have any advice? Something to get me started?

Thanks!!!

rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10) rgkstl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Take a look at the different orgainizations, find a show you want to compete in at a reasonable timeframe, and start preparing. Give yourself 16 weeks first time out anyway. Better to be ready a bit early than have to rush at the end, as the show will not wait for you to get ready, and this invariably means muscle loss to make it. Here is the organization I belong to, you can check it out for starters. www.npcnewsonline.com