AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

acetyl l-carnitine

any try acetyl l-carnitine or just l-carnitine? there isnt too much about it, i have already done a search so don't flame. does it really help to mobilize fat, i'm guessing if it really does work, a keto diet would be best eh? anyone got results or any info? thanks.
    "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: acetyl l-carnitine

Originally posted by AimHighUSAF
    any try acetyl l-carnitine or just l-carnitine? there isnt too much about it, i have already done a search so don't flame. does it really help to mobilize fat, i'm guessing if it really does work, a keto diet would be best eh? anyone got results or any info? thanks.
    I like L Carnitine for cutting. Sometimes I use right after lifting before my cardio at 3 grms. I also have another dose of it in the evening on an empty stomach.

Hope this helps.

AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    think its worth the money? seems a little expensive
    "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    acetyl l-carnitine is rediculously expensive and probably not worth the money for the amount you would have to take to get noticable results.

Carnitine might not be a bad idea to experiment with in higher doses (3-6 grams per day) as it has been shown to aid recovery.